-Techniques to forgive.

We're brothers, right?

"Are you an idiot? Lu Han hyung didn't wanted to tell you because he felt you'll be burdened."

 
Jong-In looks at his helpless best friend, who was heaving up a sigh.
 
"Is it true, Lu Han?" the said male just hangs his head low, while Jong-In stares at his friend in disbelief. "-I thought we were friends, who trusted and relied on each other, shared things together and-"
 
 
"Being friends doesn't mean you have to know everything about them. There is no such law, Jong-In." 
 
 
Hearing the reply from the youngest of the three, Jong-In grits his teeth in annoyance, annoyance because Se Hun was...so right.
 
 
"S-Se Hun...just go. I want to talk with Jong-In...alone." Lu Han interrupts the invisible daggers thrown at each other by Se Hun and Jong-In.
 
 
"Hyung, you can't even defend yourself! And you expect me to leave you here alone while you hear him blaming at you without hearing out any explanations!" Se Hun justifies, as he eyes the tanned dancer with so much hatred.
 
"Se Hun, just leave." Lu Han slowly mutters, as he approaches toward his younger brother.
 
Se Hun furrows his brows, in frustration and in confusion. "I'm not leavin-"
 
 
"Just go!" and that's where Lu Han loses it. Covering his mouth with his free hand, his eyes widens as big as saucers, as he realises what he has done.
 
Se Hun is shocked. Lu Han never shouted at him before, even when Se Hun ignored or showed any disrespect for him, the older Chinese male was either calm or scared.
 
 
"S-Se hun, I-I'm sorry.." Lu Han stutters, as he notices his brother's look of shock, which slowly turns into an expression of hurt. "I-....sorry, it's just...Se Hun, wait. Se Hu-"
 
 
"I was just here to help you...hyung." the younger male mumbles, as he leaves the two friends for some 'privacy'.
 
Sighing, Lu Han shuts the door close and faces his friend. "I've ruined it all, haven't I?" hearing no response from Jong-In, Lu Han closes his eyes and slides down onto the door.
 
 
 
____________________________
 
 
"Oh, Se Hunnie, are Lu Han and Jong-In coming for lunch?" Sooyoung asks, as she serves her cooking to Yixing and Baekhyun.
 
 
"He said he'll come in a minute." he responds, avoiding any eye contacts receiving from his hyungs. 
 
 
"Oh, then Se Hun I'll get you a plate." his mother says, as she heads for the kitchen cupboard. 
 
 
"Are you alright?" Yixing whispers, as he places a comforting hand onto the younger's, a concerned look plasters on his face, while Baekhyun mirrors it as well.
 
 
"I-...I'm fine. Just...surprised."
 
 
 
______________________________
 
 
"Lu Han, get up." Jong-In commands, as he witnesses his friend having a mental breakdown. "You haven't ruined it all, Lu Han get up."
 
 
Hearing no response from the older Chinese male, Jong-In approaches toward him. Crouching down until meeting Lu Han's level, Jong-In cautiously holds his best friend's chin and tilts his face upwards, so Lu Han's soft gaze would land on his.
 
 
 
"I have Jong-In. You are mad at me and now...so is Se Hun." his voice trailing off, but Jong-In catches it.
 
 
"Like I said before, you haven't ruined it all...there's still time to fix it, like right now." the sudden sadness covered in Lu Han's eyes fades away as it now glistens with hope.
 
 
"D-Does that mean...you f-forgive me?" stammering on his words, Lu Han holds Jong-In's hands.
 
 
Throwing a chuckle, Jong-In shakes his head as a 'no'. "Not yet. You still have to explain it to me on why didn't you wanted to tell me about the meeting with your mother," Lu Han tries to protest, but Jong-In beats him off. "-I want to hear it from you, Lu."
 
 
'And I thought he would be the one to calm me down. Not the other way round.' Jong-In smiles softly. 
 
 
 
Holding his best friend's warm hands, Lu Han slowly it, recalling this simple soft touch of Jong-In's hands, which he missed.
 
 
"When I first shared my secret about the relationship between me and Se Hun with you, I still remember how furious you were-"
 
Yes, Jong-In still remembers it. It was Lu Han's birthday and they both were (well Jong-In) sneaking sojus to celebrate Lu Han's 16th birthday.
 
 
"-I remember that I cried really hard because my hope started to shatter down as Se Hun's and my relation was not on the right path and I thought why? Was it because I was no good? Wasn't that the reason why my mother also abandoned me? And I remember, the time when you held me on your arms and you said you'll protect me, but only on one condition: to trust you.-"
 
Lu Han slowly smiles bitterly, "-but then again, when everything started to be good, she had to show up. You were busy with dance rehearsals and I didn't wanted tell you about her because then...you'll have more pressure, which means you can't focus on your dance-"
 
 
"Babo. If you told me about the meeting, do you think I'll just sit back and feel pressured? Dance is important for me, but it comes third as my best friend is more important." Jong-In says, his hands leaving Lu Han's and gently reaching for the soft porcelain skin of Lu Han's cheek.
 
 
 
Lu Han closes his eyes, feeling the warmth enveloping his heart and mind, while Jong-In leans closer and plants a soft peck on his best friend's nose.
 
 
Catching off guard, Lu Han suddenly opens his eyes, startled. On the other hand, Jong-In throws a chuckle and stares at his friend with a loving gaze.
 
"Do this to Se Hun. I'm sure he'll forgive you." throwing a wink towards Lu Han, Jong-In gets up, pulling Lu Han up as well.
 
______________________________
 
 
 
 
 
"Just in time, boys" Sooyoung chirps when she sees her son and his best friend arriving, big smile plastered on their petit faces. "I sense something good happened."
 
Hugging Sooyoung, Jong-In greets her, while Se Hun scoffs in displease, as he proceeds to poke his lunch with so much force then needed.
 
Yixing throws a smile when Jong-In greets him as well. While Baekhyun just carries on eating.
 
"Join with us Kai." Yixing calls, patting the free seat next to him. "-and you too, Lu Han!" 
 
Throwing a hearty chuckle, Lu Han nods his head and mutters a "in a minute". Helping Sooyoung to serve his and his friend's plate, Lu Han sits between Jong-In and Se Hun.
 
 
"Anyways, I was talking about you." Yixing bluntly says, munching his food at the process.
 
"Why me? Was I 'that' good looking that you couldn't resist?" Jong-In replies. Cocky as he seems, but that's the truth.
 
 
"Welcome back old buddy." Yixing smiles, realising the old Jong-, (i mean) Kai was back, as Yixing hugs the tanned dancer by the shoulder, earning a chuckle from the said male.
 
 
"I'm back."
 
 
______________________________
 
 
 
 
"Have fun working late hours!" Lu Han sarcastically encourages his mother, who was about to head out at 19:00 pm to her work.
 
Closing the front door, Lu Han sighs.
 
'Alone time with Se Hun.'
 
 
 
 
__________________________
 
 
 
"Se Hun, can I come in?" Lu Han calls, as he repeatedly knocks the closed door of the younger male's bedroom. Hearing no reply, he decides to just push his luck, as he twists the door knob and finds out  that the door is not locked at the first place, as if Se Hun knew that Lu Han will surely come.
 
 
"Se Hun?" mumbling his name softly, the older Chinese male approaches toward the lump on the cozy bed. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to shout at you like that."
 
Making his way and lying on the bed with the younger male-who was covering his face fully with his blanket-, Lu Han tries to sincerely apologise once again, but the younger doesn't seem to budge from his place.
 
"Se Hun, I and Jong-In are friends because of you, but then I lost a new relationship forming with you and I miss that." the older brother says, as he closes the gap between by embracing the younger from behind.
 
 
 
 
 
"You look like a fool like that." hearing the familiar mocking voice, Lu Han shoots his head up, only to find Se Hun standing in front of the bathroom door.
 
Furrowing his brows, Lu Han checks the lump (which he was embracing), to only find out that it was filled with pillows.
 
"Y-You did this on purpose, didn't you?" a red faced Lu Han asks, embarrassed by the current position and recalling the 3 minute talk-time with a pillow.
 
 
"Maybe, maybe not?" a small grin tucks on his lip, forming a sly smile, as Se Hun approaches toward the bed and sits at the edge cautiously.
 
 
"T-That's just...childish!" Lu Han roars, getting up into a sitting position and crossing his arms over his chest, in an attempt to look stronger than he actually is.
 
 
"Maybe I do act as a child". Se Hun replies, giving up a fight, which really confuses his older brother. "-Now if you excuse me, I need to sleep." the sly smile disappears as the cold expression of Oh Se Hun returns back.
 
Frowning, Lu Han realises the hint of anger flooding through Se Hun's veins, then he remembers that he needs to apologise.
 
"Oh Se Hun, I'm really sorry about earlier, I really didn't meant to shout at you like that." Lu Han reasons, as he eyes the younger male, who was staring blankly at him, not caring about it. "-Please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again." Lu Han pleas.
 
 
"And why should I forgive you?" making his way to Lu Han, Se Hun replies with a cold tone, as his piercing gaze bore deep onto the older's warm ones.
 
 
"Because I'm your hyung, like Yixing said, I'm your loveable hyung." smiling brightly, Lu Han mutters, his doe-like eyes glistening with hope; a look which was hard to resist.
 
"No, Yixing hyung is my only loveable hyung, not you."  Se Hun replies, coming closer and closer, while Lu Han fidgets uncomfortably under the piercing gaze and the decreasing of personal space. "-like I asked before; why should I forgive you?"
 
 
Gulping the lump of saliva, Lu Han tries to think of a reason on why he should be forgiven, but to no avail, as he feels the temperature rising all of a sudden, the heat on his neck which slowly starts to transfer towards his face.
 
"I'm waiting hyung."
 
 
"I-....I give up!" Lu Han roars, diving forward and startling Se Hun at the process, their position changing: Lu Han hovering over Se Hun. "I don't have any reasons and I know you're angry at me, but-" 
 
 
Se Hun blinks for a second, processing what on earth was happening, as Lu Han leans forward.
 
"-I'll do anything okay? Anything so you can forgive me." with that Lu Han gently lays his head beside his younger brother's face. The Chinese male comfortably lays on top of his younger brother, as if Se Hun was the bed mattress. 
 
 
As if breathing felt like a chore, Se Hun tries to regain his normal state of heart beat, but it seems impossible. Heat rising up, a tinge of pink sweeps across his cheeks.
 The younger male could feel the older's chest heaving up and down lightly and hear the soft breathing.
 
 
"I-..."
 
 
"What is it Se Hun-ah? Just tell me what you wanna do or-"
 
 
"...Can you tell me..why did you never hated me? I was a total jerk towards you, ignored you and I'm an toward your best friend as well-"
 
 
"I never hated you because I knew, knew that you were a good guy and you only acted tough and hard to approach because you were unsettled. Se Hun, do you remember the first time our umma introduced us?-"
 
Slowly nodding his head, Se Hun cautiously encircles his arms around his older brother's small waist.
 
"-well that time, I was very pleased. I finally had a younger brother and especially...a family." suddenly guilt rushes over Se Hun.
'For all these 12 years, I was treating him as nothing, but he had this kind of thought when we first met?'
 
 
 
 
"Yah, don't make that kind of face now!" without realising, Se Hun snaps back to reality, as he notices how extremely close their faces were. "-and be a good brother and forgive me."
 
The uncomfortable and guilty feeling passes by, as Se Hun's soft gaze lands over his cute brother. "I guess we are even. So...yeah, I forgive you Lu Han hyung." with a smile plastered on his handsome face, Se Hun slowly the older's back affectionately, drawing imaginary circles and caressing it from time to time.
 
 
"Se Hun-ah, look at me." Lu Han commands when the younger seems to be wrapped up on his own little world. Half eye lids open, Se Hun manages to look.
 
 
"What is it hyung?" he asks curiously.
 
 
 
 
Slowly, Lu Han leans closer, their face now inches away. The drowsiness fades off as soon as Lu Han's soft pink plump lips comes into view.
 
"W-What are y-you-"
 
 

'Do this to Se Hun. I'm sure he'll forgive you.' Lu Han remembers Jong-In's teaching.

 

 
Lu Han's lips lands on Se Hun's nose.
 
 
 
 
__________________
 
 
A/N- so I wrote this chapter like after I updated my chapter 14, and  I was gonna update, but then my chapter 14 disappeared. I didn't had another copy of it, so I had to re-write it again.
 
 
And losing so many lovely comments, subscribers and views! I am really sad T-T.
 
But I hope that I'll get them back soon ! So please comment and subscribe, neh! (and i know ths chapter was crap!)