-That is all it takes.

We're brothers, right?

"Why am I here again?" Se Hun asks to no one in particular, but to himself.

 
"Relax Se Hunnie, it's going to be fun!" Sooyoung chirps, sitting in between her two children. "Even Lu Han is excited, right Lu Hannie." earning a nod enthusiastically, Se Hun rolls his eyes, clearly un-interested.
 
 
As long as Se Hun remembers,he was fast asleep. Fast asleep, my !, the younger thinks, recalling the rudest way his mother woke him up. If only there was a thing called-'not pouring water when the poor boy is asleep' in her techniques of waking up.
 
"It's just for 1 night Se Hunnie, you'll love Daegu!" Sooyoung continues her confession of loving her hometown, while Lu Han smiles softly and Se Hun frowns.
 
The younger male hates his mother's hometown, especially her relatives. Lu Han had never visited Daegu, fortunately.
Lu Han was lucky when he missed a 2 day visit to Daegu last year because of his science trip (where Se Hun declined the offer to hang out with-nerd- geniuses.)
 
Se Hun shivers at the thought of his aunt babying him too much! And her daughter who shamelessly hits on him.
 
Taking a glance at Lu Han, he notices how Lu Han is all enthusiastic and happy, which displeases the younger male because he knows. Sooner, his older brother will feel the same way about Daegu.
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
"Sooyoung!" she chirps, arms widening and inviting the said woman for a hug.
 
 
"How have you been?" Sooyoung asks after she is released from the welcoming gesture. 
 
 
"I've been great! Oh! Se Hunnie~come here sweet heart!" an awkward smile plasters on his face, as he slowly makes his way towards his aunt. Soon, he is wrapped up in a tight embrace, leaving him no choice but to throw a manly yelp.
 
 
"H-Hi." Se Hun greets after he is released from a suffocating hug, as he bites his tongue to not make a gagging noise when he notices his aunt's daughter's arrival, shamelessly throwing a wink towards him. 
 
 
For gods' sake! I'm her little brother in relation!, Se Hun mentally face palms himself.
 
 
 
 
"U-Umma." Lu Han quietly calls from behind, tugging at Sooyoung's shirt.
 
 
"Oh! Unnie, this is Lu Han, my other son who I talked about last time." Sooyoung says, pulling the said male forward; next to Se Hun.
 
 
"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." Lu Han greets, bowing in full 90 degrees angle, as he awaits for a response, but nothing comes.
 
 
Averting her gaze from Lu Han to Se Hun, as she gives Se Hun the un needed attention. "Aigoo~ my Se Hunnie looks so thin! Doesn't Sooyoung feed you enough?" 
 
Lu Han slowly straightens his position, as he bites his bottom lip. He kind of feel left out, while Se Hun thinks it's damn rude.
 
When everyone starts to enter the house, Sooyoung grabs Lu Han's wrist, "I'm sorry about that Lu Hannie."
 
Lu Han shakes his head immediately, "I don't feel bad umma, and you shouldn't apologise like that, okay?" A sigh of relief escapes from his mother's mouth, as she gently ruffles the younger's hair affectionately.
 
 
"Now come on in. I'm starving!"
 
 
_________________
 
 
"Se Hunnie oppa, here's your room. Oh! I actually cleaned this whole room just because of you."
 
"Please call me Se Hun. I'm younger than you." he replies, trying to sound as polite as he can.
 
"Why though? You act so mature than your age and Se Hunnie sounds so cute, just like you." here goes the flirting, Se Hun sighs, entering the room and placing his bag at the corner of the entrance. He notices a thick layer of dusts covered on the wooden desk, scoffing he approaches toward the bed.
 
 
"So Se Hunnie oppa-"
 
"Ah, Se Hun. Umma said I'm sharing a room with you." Lu Han interrupts, as he enters the room as well, thinking his younger brother would be alone, but the dancer already had a company. "O-Oh, sorry for disturbing you guys...I'm Lu Han." he introduces himself, stretching his hand out to shake, but the girl in the room doesn't even bother to smile back.
 
"Se Hunnie oppa, I'll be taking my leave now. Bye oppa!" Chirping, she leaves the room, leaving a frozen- stretched arm Lu Han and a sighing Se Hun.
 
 
"How long are you going to stand there like that?" Se Hun asks, plopping himself down at the comfortable bed. 
Realising his awkward position, Lu Han quickly jerks his hand to his sides, a blush creeping across his face, clearly from embarrassment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both brother soon freshens up (taking turn) and changes their clothes. 
Lu Han scans the room, as his eyes roams around every single corner of the room, he finally notices the bed. Just one bed.
 
 
"Se Hun, there's only one bed." the younger male stops texting his friend, as his gaze averts toward his older brother.
 
"And?"
 
 
"I'll sleep on the floor. You sleep on the bed." Lu Han decides, fishing his phone out of his pocket, a frown unnoticed on the younger's face.
 
 
"Hang on a second. What do you mean?"
 
 
"I said: I'll sleep on the floor-"
 
"Who said that you can? You're sleeping on the bed and that's final hyung." furrowing his brows, Se Hun concludes. 
 
 
"No no no. I can't let my younger brother sleep on the floor."
 
 
"Who said that I'll sleep on the floor?" Se Hun questions, raising his eyebrow. Lu Han tries to answer, but is beaten off by Se Hun, "- We're sharing the bed. Like we did for the past few weeks, okay?" Se Hun stares at Lu Han, forcing him to say an 'okay'.
 
Lu Han smiles softly, as he nods his head approvingly, making his way to the bed, where Se Hun was currently laying on.
 
 
 
___________
 
 
 
Lu Han uncomfortably shifts in his seat.
 
Clearly, they were having their dinner. Lu Han sits by himself at one side as, Se Hun and 'his' aunt's daughter sat next to each other, facing him while 'his' aunt continuously serves his younger brother. Sooyoung is way too tired, so she is fast asleep.
 
 
 
"Have some more Se Hunnie! You're way too thin for your age." Se Hun tries to decline, but to no avail.
 
 
"You know, Lu Han hyung weighs less then me." the younger states the fact, noticing how quietly his brother was eating, as he tries to involve Lu Han in. "Isn't that right hyung?"
 
By the mention of his name, Lu Han jerks his head up, "What?" his mouth filled with food, as he asks, earning a mental face palm from Se Hun and a disgusted look from his aunt.
 
"You know..Lu Han. When you eat, there is a manner of not talking with your mouth full." his aunt advices, her face scrunching up in displease, earning a chuckle from her daughter.
 
 
"S-Sorry." Lu Han apologises, bowing his head down a little. Se Hun lets out a sigh, as he quickly scoops a spoon full of rice in his mouth.
 
 
"By the way aunty, I really like your cooking." Se Hun compliments, food filled, just a perfect mirror of Lu Han from earlier. His aunt scrunches her face again, as she nods her head and heads for the kitchen.
 
 
Se Hun smirks. Nobody messes with Lu Han hyung, he thinks, eyeing his brother in front. 
 
Lu Han smiles softly toward Se Hun, their gaze meeting each other's as if sending a message through telepathy.
 
 
'Thank you Se Hun.' 
 
'There's nothing to be thankful about.'
 
 
______________________
 
 
 
 
"You know...I don't think aunty likes me." Lu Han doubts, letting the thick blanket swallow his thin body.
 
 
"Yeah, she doesn't like you." Se Hun states, making his way toward his shared-bed. Lu Han pouts, as he shifts near the wall, letting Se Hun in.
 
 
"There is a thing called lying and I wanted to hear those lies over your blunt answers." earning a scoff from Se Hun, he makes sure if there is enough room for him.
 
 
"I told you earlier. Didn't I said that you'll not like this place?" 
 
 
"I never thought it would be this horrible!" Lu Han complains, facing his younger brother, their eyes focused together.
 
 
"Well next time, do reconsider your views but for now, let's sleep. I'm tired from eating and receiving a non-stop skin-ship with that noona."
 
 
"Stop making me jealous." Lu Han says, pouting. In response, Se Hun chuckles,  fingers reaching out and brushing the strands of the older's bangs away.
 
 
"Seriously hyung, I don't want that gross stuffs, you can have it all."
 
 
"Well at least you're lucky. Don't take affections for granted." Lu Han advises, thinking back to his sad toddler life. Noticing the sudden gloominess, Se Hun decides to stop talking, only his hands working its magic; a sign showing comfort.
 
 
"Good night hyung."
 
"Good night."
 
 
___________________________
 
It was an hour ago when they both wished each other a 'Good night'. Se Hun was fast asleep while the older male was turning and twisting, trying to find a comfortable position but to no avail.
 
Discomfort rises as Lu Han frowns and heaves up a sigh.
 
"Se Hun?" he calls, but doesn't get any response from the younger. 
 
Getting up in a sitting position, legs crossed, he turns the night stand light on. Bending forward to lean his elbows on his thighs, he rests his chin on his hands.
 
"Maybe a drink will help me sleep." Lu Han thinks, as he nods his head approvingly before getting off from the bed and heading toward the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
He lazily ruffles his own messy hair while opening the fridge, his eyes invading the contents of food. Lu Han reaches out for a bottle of drink but stops when he hears the familiar bitter voice.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
"O-Oh a-aunty." 
 
 
 
_______________________________
 
 
Se Hun notices the empty space beside him. His hands searching for the familiar figure, but to no avail. Frowning, his eyes flutters open.
 
'Where is he?'
 
 
 
 
--------
 
 
 A scoff is audible in his ear, but he looks down, too scared to look up.
 
 
"Obviously my sister has spoiled you more." She states, approaching closer toward Lu Han. "I can't believe she-"
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, what are you doing here?" a familiar warm voice invades Lu Han's ear, as he feels somewhat safe by hearing that voice.
 
 
---------------
 
 
 
 
 
In a suave movement, Se Hun caresses the delicate skin, earning a startled Lu Han by the sudden action.
 
 
"What were you talking about with her?" Se Hun asks once they settle down on the bed.
 
 
"N-Nothing." Lu Han stutters, lying down and facing the other side of the bed (back facing against Se Hun). In response, the younger male frowns, but doesn't question the older.
 
 
"It's alright if you don't wanna talk to me about it." Se Hun softly whispers, lying down as well, securely wrapping his arms around the older's waist.
 
 
 
Chest planting against the older's small back, legs tangling against each other, the younger's breath landing on the older's neck and his nose nuzzling on the caramel hair. No words needed. That is all it takes for the older to calm down. That is all it takes for the older to know that the younger is here for him. That is all it takes for the older to know that he can rely Se Hun.
 
 
 
"Thank you." Lu Han whispers, snuggling deeper onto the secure embrace, as he lets his hands wrap around the younger's.
 
 
"Hyung."
 
 
 
"Yeah" Lu Han mumbles, as he feels a shift of the bed. Slowly glancing toward Se Hun, he realises the closeness between them.
 
 
Leaning in, Se Hun joins his forehead together, despite the awkward/ struggling position.
 
 
"Good night, okay."
 
Lu Han smiles softly, "Good night Se Hun."
 
 
"Call me Se Hunnie will you?" the smile forms even wider, as he nods his head vigorously.
 
 
 
"Good night Se Hunnie."
 
 
 
______________
 
 
A/N- a long chapter... I'm tired XD
 
 
I just hope you guys liked this chapter and do comment and subscribe ^^