C is for Campus couples that make me a little afraid that she’ll find a younger girl (because we both know she’s gorgeous)

Let Me Sing for You a Song that We Both Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Normally, Joohyun wouldn’t describe herself as a jealous person, but with a girlfriend as hot and trendy as the one and only Kang Seulgi, somehow whatever scraps of bubbling rage repressed within her surface when said girlfriend is a little too hot and trendy with others. Okay, maybe she was inherently jealous too and didn’t want to admit it. But Seulgi isn’t any hot and trendy girl—Joohyun couldn’t care less if Taeyeon from Girls’ Generation was the center of attention at Seulgi’s school—because Seulgi is Joohyun’s extremely popular, extremely sought after, extremely hot, extremely sociable, and horribly oblivious hot and trendy girl who makes Joohyun's stomach drop when people flock in crowds around her and get too touchy.

            Given the high rate of campus couples on the younger girl’s campus, one would expect Joohyun to relax a little, but alas, she cannot. She will not. Even though there are less individuals who are single and on the hunt for a significant other, there’s no guarantee that they won’t try to snatch up someone who is taken, and Joohyun knows that several people have their sights set on her own taken girlfriend. Sometimes she feels like a cat with its shackles raised, threatened by the leering eyes of those who’ve been engrained with the fantasy of campus dating by the great incidence of couples around them.

            Oh, and don’t get her started on double-date occurrences. She’s sure that one of the bucket list traditions at Seulgi’s university includes going on a double-date course across the country over the course of the spring break of senior year, and so everyone tries to get cuffed by then. Occasionally, people will take their friends or random acquaintances in hopes of getting their attention during that one week. Fortunately for those people, and unfortunately for girlfriends like Joohyun, success rates are extremely high, and there are only unprovable legends of the failed ones. Like, how rare does it have to be for the students to think of them as mythical creatures?

            And Kang Seulgi, that stupid teddy bear. She doesn’t help Joohyun’s case either. From working out six days a week to maintain a killer body (although she claims it’s to keep up with Joohyun’s energy in bed) to smiling brightly at every single living being to encounter her, Seulgi does absolutely everything to make people fall in love with her, and ever since she became the president of the dance troop, Joohyun has been on high alert. It hasn’t been just one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter