V is for Violence in the form of limited giveaways (college students are always on the lookout for free food)

Let Me Sing for You a Song that We Both Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Joohyun rarely sees her girlfriend get aggressive, but when she does, it’s generally because Seulgi is trying to get free food at an event and has to plow her way through the crowd before it all goes missing. So it doesn’t surprise her much to see Seulgi with Seungwan, Sooyoung, and Yerim at their house, drawing up tactics, presumably over free food at some school event, faces serious. Something tells Joohyun that she probably shouldn’t interrupt them, but she has cupcakes in her hand from bringing leftovers from her office that might spare her.

            “Hey, girls.” She flinches slightly at the intense way the four girls snap their heads up to look at her and so she timidly lifts the bag in her hands. “I have food?”

            At that, the stoic expressions melt into smiles and high-pitched greetings (wow, she didn’t expect to feel such betrayal from Seungwan, of all people), and Seulgi runs over to lift Joohyun in a hug and swing her around.

            “Kang Seul!” Joohyun screams at a decibel to rival that of an angry chicken. “Put me down, oh my gosh, I’m going to vomit, the cupcakes...you’re going to ruin the cupcakes!”

            It’s only at that last part that Seulgi brakes hard enough to give Joohyun whiplash and puts the older girl down. She holds out a hand with a smile; Joohyun rolls her eyes but hands over the bag, which immediately distances itself from her via one Kang Seulgi sprinting over to her friends to share the contents.

            “Joohyun unnie, have I told you that I love you?” Sooyoung shouts with crumbs falling out of . Joohyun winces at the mess. “If it weren’t for my girlfriend, I’d totally marry you.”

            That prompts protests from all three other girls: Yerim complains that she wants to marry Joohyun, Seungwan gasps in offense at the statement itself (understandably), and Seulgi shoves Sooyoung, mentioning something about how the taller girl only addressed the fact of her dating Seungwan and not Seulgi dating Joohyun as an obstacle. Joohyun shakes her head in exasperation but chuckles at their antic, pointing at the papers in front of them.

            “What’s that for? Looks very serious.”

            Seungwan nods determinedly. “There’s an event for seniors only during the first week of the upcoming semester where we can each get coupons for ten fried chickens at a nearby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter