X is for Xerox products stolen from the campus printers (since she pays so much tuition anyway)

Let Me Sing for You a Song that We Both Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            There’s a moment of confusion when Joohyun finds the stack of printer paper stashed away in Seulgi’s closet, followed by bewilderment when Seulgi enters with another bundle soon afterwards. The older girl merely stares at the natural way that her girlfriend neatly aligns them against the back wall before letting out a sound of content and facing Joohyun.

            “Um, Seulgi?” Joohyun squints at the now somewhat hidden stacks of paper. “What are those and why do we have them in our house?”

            Seulgi hums nonchalantly as she changes, digging through her drawers for a shirt. “It’s printer paper, babe. I got it because I need it.”

            “Yes…” Joohyun turns to face her girlfriend, who is now in more comfortable clothes and sitting on the bed. Seulgi opens her arms for Joohyun to come to her, but Joohyun bites her lip and remains where she is. “I know it’s printer paper, obviously, but why do we have so much of it? And why do you need it?” She pauses, wondering why Seulgi hasn’t stopped smiling at the barrage of questions. “Where are you even getting all that paper from?”

            “School, of course!” Seulgi makes her way over to Joohyun when the older girl doesn’t budge and leans in to nibble on her neck. “You smell really nice today…”

            “Seulgi,” Joohyuns says in exasperation, pulling the touchy girl away for a moment. It isn’t the time to get in the mood, not when there’s a buttload of blank printer paper sitting in her girlfriend’s closet. “You’ve answered only one of my questions, and now I have a new one, because how the hell are you getting so much paper from school? There’s no way you can just magically conjure paper from your university and walk out with it for everyone to see.”

            The college student smirks. “No, I can’t. Which is why I put it in my bag.” She tries to reach Joohyun again, but the older girl places a firm hand against Seulgi’s shoulders to keep her back, making the younger girl pout. No answers, no contact. “Fine,” she says, huffing. “I’ve been stealing it from the printers around campus so I can use it for my artistic endeavours in the future.”

            That makes Joohyun’s eyes widen in concern. “Seulgi! You can’t just steal things from your school! What if they find out and catch you or prevent you from getting your diploma or make you pay back money for all the paper you stole or—”

            Seulgi laughs out loud, stopping Joohyun abruptly in the middle of her worried rambling. “Unnie, you’re so cute.” Then, at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter