Chapter 3

Euphoria

When the morning comes Y/N feels relaxed as she opens her eyes, she can see that room is still dark but there are sun rays entering the room.  She looks at her side and no one is beside her. She knows that JK left already. She then needs to start her day. She gets off of the bed and then gets out of the room. Then she saw JK who is doing something in the kitchen. She got surprised to see that he is still here. She carefully looks at him while he is preparing something in the kitchen. He is still wearing his shirt from last night and he looks so cute with his longs hair tied in a bun.

Jungkook actually didn’t get enough sleep last night because he keeps looking at Y/N. Making sure that she is okay and she will get a good night sleep. He enjoys it tho. And now he wanted to make something for her so she will forget what happened last night. He smiles as he saw his finished product. It’s a breakfast composed of pancake and sausages and a fresh blend banana milk. He is about to check if Y/N is awake already but he already saw her looking at him.

“Good morning.” He said showing his bunny smile and then Y/N smiles at him too.

“I thought you went home already.” She said as she approached him.

“Nope, I’ll make sure that you are okay first. And here I made something.” He said placing the plate in from of her.

The food looks so appetizing and Y/N’s tummy growls. “I am sure this is delicious.” She then started to try the food. “I knew it.” She said while eating. “You should try some too.”

“I am fine, I am happy that you like it.” He said with a smile and rest his chin on top of his palm while looking at her. “Are you feeling better now?”

“Thank you Jungkook.” She smiles. “It means a lot to me, all of these. I promise to do my job better.” She said as she finishes the food.

“Just always put a smile on your face and everything will be better.” JK stated. He doesn’t want to go home but he needs to. “Let me give you my number since we will be working now.”

This treatment is once in a lifetime.

“I need to go back to the dorm now. You sure you will be okay?” Jk asked as Y/N accompanies him to the door.

“I will Jungkook, thank you very much.”

JK smiles at her and ruffles her hair. “See you then.”

****

It’s been months since Y/N started working as once of BTS’ stylist. Her ideas are being heard when there is a discussion or meeting on what will be the boy’s outfit and the makeup and hair styles that they are going to do. She became close to the other boys aside from Jimin and Taehyung. She always talks with JK and the latter is happy being with her. The hyungs notices that Jk always talks about Y/N during their dull moment or other things. The older hyungs are kinda suspecting that maybe Jk is crushing over Y/N.

Y/N is really focused on what she is doing, Jungkook is sitting in front of her doing his make-up.

“You look so serious.” He said.

“Of course! This is my first concert with you guys.” She said as she applies the eye shadow to him. “Close your eyes.”

“I don’t want.” He replied.

Y/N then pouts at her. “Come on, we have limited time.”

“I won’t be able to see our pretty face.” He added.

Y/N stops and looks at his eyes. “Aigoo, you are such a joker Kookie, come on close it and I need to check on Jimin too.”

“Why??” he asked as he close his eyes.

“ He wanted me to check his outfit and make up.” She replied.

“But hyung got his own stylist.” Jungkook pried.

“I know, I guess he wanted me to look at it as a friend not as a stylist.” He said now applying light lipstick on his lips. She somehow got used to putting make up to him and they are getting closer too. “Now you are good to go Jeon Jungkook.” She said as she place the makeup in the kit that she have and is about to go to Jimin when Jungkook grabs her hand. “Yes? Anything else?”

“Let’s grab something to eat after the concert?” he asked with a smile.

“Of course we can.” She smiled and went to Jimin.

“Y/N ah, how do I look?” he asked showing his eyes smile.

“Oh so lovely my Mochi.” She said as she pinch his shoulder. “Give your best out there okay, there are so many girls waiting for you and for the others.”

“BTS be ready in 10.” Said the stage director.

“Now..” Namjoon stated. “We prepared for this and we are born to do this.” He said to the boys. “No matter what happens let’s give our all. BTS!.” He said as they gather and goes to the lift.

Jungkook take a last glance to Y/N and she mouthed a ‘good luck’ to him.

On a normal concert Y/N is there watching and she didn’t even know how hectic they are at the back stage. Changing costumes in a span of few minutes and they need to be snappy in everything. The staffs are really hands on and all of them are really focused and working hard. She admires how professional the boys are when it comes to their job. They also wanted to make the Armys happy that is why they are putting all their efforts for this.

As the concert goes on, the stylists are doing their best to make the boys look good. And they are really on time. They are also tired not just the boys. This is a team effort and Y/N likes it.

 

“Did you see us perform?” Taehyung asked as they went back inside.

“Neh, you guys are really handsome in the monitor.” She said as she helps Jungkook to wear his other outfit. “And this bunny looks so cool.”

“Of course I am the magnae.” He proudly said. “Jimin hyung will perform now.”

Y/N is looking at the monitor, memories from way back flashes in front of her eyes.

“You remember the days when we are in high school?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes, how he make the girls swoons over him, he is good looking since we are high school. But now Jimin is hot.” She said without hesitation as the others look at her.

“Y/N always defend Jimin from our other classmates who doesn’t like him, Y/N did scold them every time they teases him. “ Taehyung added.

“Jimin is soft and kind hearted, he shouldn’t be treated harshly.” Y/N added.

 

The concert continues.

However, working with BTS comes with great responsibility, they need to be quick and sometimes they are really tired. This is actually Y/N first concert with the boys and she is really exhausted. The event just finished and she is in the bathroom. She suddenly feels dizzy and her head is throbbing in pain. She did take pain killers but it’s not really helping.

“What is this??” she asked as she feels something in her stomach and that’s it she throws up on the toilet. She is having a heavy breathing. She gets up and washes . She needs to go back to the back stage since they are preparing to go home.

 

“Where is Y/N?” Jimin asked.

“She said she will go to the bathroom.” Said Yoongi.

“We need to go now.” Namjoon stated.

“Let me call her.” Taehyung said as he dialed her number but then they heard the phone rings in one of the tables.

“I’ll go check.” Jungkook said as he stands up from his seat and gets out of the room to look for Y/N.  He looks around the vicinity. He looks in the bathroom but he didn’t see her. She’s about to go back to the room where they are staying not until he notices something in the corner area of the corridor. He takes a look at it. “Y/N?” his eyes widened as he saw what he is looking for. “Y/N ah!.” He crouched down and places her to his lap. “Y/N ah.” He said as he slowly wakes her up. “This is not good.” He dialed his Namjoon hyung’s number. “Hyung!” Namjoon sensed the worry in his tone. “I found Y/N she is unconscious. I’ll bring her there.” He said as he cuts the call and carried Y/N back to the room.

As Jungkook came back to the room, the boys saw the unconscious Y/N in his arms.

“What happened?” Taehyung asked worried.

Jungkook placed Y/N on the sofa and asked a medic to check on her. “I just saw her lying on the ground, I don’t know wat happened.”

As the medic arrived they asked for the boys to leave for a moment for them to check onto her. Few minutes after they are asked to be back inside the room.

Jimin and Taehyung sits beside the unconscious Y/N.

“There are no wounds to her, probably she is exhausted and fainted.” Said the medic.

“Bts we have to go, we can ask someone to take a look at her.” Said the other manager.

“Aniyo!.” JImin said sternly. “Hyung I can’t leave her here.”

“Let’s just bring her home.” Jungkook suggested.

“Someone needs to carry her.” Taehyung stated. “I can’t do it.”

“No, I’ll do it.” Sejin said. “You guys shouldn’t be seen with a girl.”

The boys then nods at him and they started to follow their other managers and then Sejin instructed the other that he will carry Y/N and meet them in the other exit so no one will see them.

The boys went to their van and went home. While Y/N is with Sejin on the other van, the latter is still unconscious. They arrived in the house around midnight and they boys are in the living room. They are tired and they wanted to sleep.

“You should go and take a rest.” Taehyung said to the hyungs. “We will check on to Y/N.”

“I hope nothing serious about this.” Said Jhope as he bids goodbye to the others.

The door opens and Jungkook is the first one to see Sejin. “Let me.” He asked Sejin who is still carrying the unconscious Y/N.

Sejin nods and handed Y/N to him. Without saying anything, Jungkook went to his room, Jimin and Tehyung looks at him and they followed the latter.

“Kook.” Jimin calls.

“Its fine hyung, you can take a rest. I’ll go and check on her.” Jk replied as he settles Y/N on the bed under the sheets.

“But Jungkook.” Taehyung wanted to say something.

“No worries hyung. Y/N is safe here.” JK smiles.

Jimin and Taehyung nods at him and they went to Taehyung’s room.

“Taehyung ah, Jungkook is being obvious.” Jimin said as he settles on the bed.

“I didn’t expect that he will like her like this.” Taehyung is also worried.

“Tae, Y/N is married and this will break Jungkook’s heart.” Jimin is thinking because this is the first time that Jungkook likes someone, other than IU of course.

“I think Jungkook is aware about the situation and I am sure he is not going to do reckless things. It can damage the image of the group and his.” Taehyung stated as he settles on the bed too. “For now let’s go to bed.”

 

Jungkook is looking at Y/N’s sleeping face. With a smile, he caresses her face. “I hope you are okay. I guess you got tired so much.”  Later on he settles beside her and sleep.

3 in the morning, Y/N stirs up from her sleep. She feels something inside her stomach again. She looks around her and she knew she is not in her apartment. She knew she is inside Jungkook’s room. She suddenly jolts up because she feels that she is going to puke. She hurriedly went to the bathroom and throws up.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he felt that someone is throwing up. He jolts from the bed and look at his side. Y/N is not there. He saw the bathroom light open. “Y/N ah.” He said as he crouched down and caress her hair. “I think we need to go to the hospital.” He said worried.

“No.” Y/N said as she calms down a bit. “I am just tired.”

Jungkook gets a dry towel and he wipes her face. “Come let’s get back to bed.” He carried her again.

Y/N feels so different. This care that she is receiving from Jk is not the usual treatment by friends. She knows that there is something else. She is hesitating to ask him because maybe she is wrong and misunderstanding all of this.

“Tell me what do you feel?” he asked looking at her.

“Just tired Jungkook.”

“Go get some sleep.” He said as he caresses her hair. “You need to get some rest, hyung and the others are worried about you.”

“I am sorry for making you worry.” She replied as she closed her eyes.

 

Morning comes. The boys are in the kitchen and they are discussing what happened in the concert also JIn is cooking something for Y/N.

Y/N stirs up from her sleep and she looks at the clock its already 9 in the morning. They don’t have work now since the concert is just finished. She is feeling okay now and she knows that she needs to go home now. She gets out of the room but she was then greeted by the boy’s voice. They are happily talking.

“Last night was a blast.” Jhope stated as he recalls the event.

“Yeah I missed performing in front of the Armys.” Jin added as he turns off the stove.

“Good morning.” Y/N awkwardly greeted them.

“Y/N!” Jimin gets off of his seat and went to her. “Are you okay now?” he hold on to her cheeks. “Aigoo my Y/N you look so pale.”

“I’ll give you a ride home.” Taehyung said as he get his car keys.

“I am fine TaeTae, no need to do something. I need to go now. Thank you for taking care of me.” She bows to them.

“You need to eat first.” Jin said. “I made a soup.” He smiles at her.

“Oppa.” She whispers.

“Come on.” Jimin assisted her to the dining table where the others are located.

Y/N looks at the food on the table and then she looks at the boys.

“Go ahead and eat, you don’t need to be shy to us.” Namjoon said to her.

She nods and smiles at him and then she tasted Jin’s cooking. “This is really good!” she exclaims and Jin laughs.

“Aigoo, I should call you my daughter from now on.” He said still laughing.

“I seldom eat foods cooked by other people.” She said as she continues to eat.

“Why? How about your mom and dad?” Yoongi asked.

The smiles fade away from her eyes. “I actually don’t live with them, I don’t have contact with them.”

“Owh, I’m sorry to ask.” Yoongi added.

“May I ask, you are married right?” Jhope added. “How about your husband?”

Y/N and Jk was able to share glance when the question was thrown. “He is a busy person.” She replied.

“Oh yeah!” Jimin stated. “I don’t see a picture of your husband.”

“If you read a business magazine you will see his face.” She replied not looking at the latter.

“I need to check business from now on.” JImin replied.

“Meaning to say Y/N’s husband is rich and famous?” Namjoon analyzes. “Why don’t we check it?” he said as he gets his mobile phone and searched in Naver Y/N’s name. after hitting search button pictures of Y/N with Dongsun came up.

“Whoa!” Jin exclaimed. “Lee Dongsun?!” he looks at Y/N who looks uncomfortable as of the moment.

“The young business tycoon, Y/N you are an heiress. Wow.” Said Jhope. They are looking at Y/N’s photos.

“You have some articles here.” Said Namjoon. “Oh this is recent.” He is pertaining to the recent party happened. “You look so pretty here.” Namjoon said smiling at her.

“Thank you.” She replied however all of them got distracted when Jungkook stands and went to Y/N.

“Are you finished? I’ll take you home.” He said in a serious tone.

“What’s with the rush?” Taehyung asked Jungkook.

Y/N knows that JK knew she is not comfortable about it. “Thank you for the food Jin oppa. Oppa’s I’ll go now. Kook you don’t need to send me home I am fine.” She smiles.

“No.” JK stated and hold on to her wrist literally. “I’ll accompany you.”

“Kook? Is there something wrong?” Jimin asked worried.

“Nothing is wrong.” He said still holding on Y/N’s wrist.

“Ahmmm I’ll go with Kook.” Y/N said so the tension will be eased out. “Thank you for taking care of me.” She said to the boys.

Jungkook still holding her wrist assisted her to go out of the house. The privacy in this apartment is tight so they can go to the parking lot. Y/N is not saying something to JK. Once they are settled inside the car, JK finally speaks.

“I know you are not comfortable about them talking about this matter.” He said.

“Kook, you are still wearing your home clothes.” She said as she chuckles at him. Jk then noticed it and they both laugh out loud.

“Then I don’t have the chance to walk you towards your door.” He said as they went towards Y/N home.

 

Inside the dorm.

“It seems like Y/N has a rich family.” Jin added as they continue to read some articles about them. “She looks so pretty dressed in a fancy clothes.”

“That’s the party that she attended last time.” Jimin said as he shows then the selfie that Y/N sent them. “But you will see in her eyes that she is not happy.”

“I love to see her eyes glow.” Taehyung said.

“It seems like she is not happy in this, and I think JK knows something?” Yoongi said. “he is not going to react like that if something is not right.”

“And… I guess we need to talk about this. Our Jungkook..” Jhope added. “He is getting obvious with Y/N, I don’t know what is Y/N’s whereabouts.”

“I am sure that Y/N is not doing something reckless here.” Jimin added. “We know her since before, she may live a not so happy life but I know she is aware what is right and wrong.”

“What do you mean she didn’t live a happy life?” Yoongi asked.

“I believe that I mentioned that this is an arrange marriage right?” Taehyung asked. “Y/N is bound since we are 18 years old. She was sent to a high class school in order to be a knowledgeable wife to that person but they don’t love each other. It’s obvious but they are good in pretending. As far as what I heard Y/N id not interested in falling in love now. I actually don’t know if they are going to divorce.”

“There is actually an article where the press people are asking when are they going to have a child.” Namjoon asked still reading. “She answers that as of the moment she is not thinking about having a child.” Namjoon continue to scroll down. “She has very limited interview here.”

“Sometimes, during work. I saw her always sketching something on her pad. And she has these water colors with her.” Yoongi added. “I am not sure what she is doing.”

“It’s actually sketches of clothes hyung, and makeup samples. She is trying to re-create new styles for us.” Taehyung answers. “The sketch has our faces and she is trying to put water colors to it as make up.”

“She is really skilled when it comes to make up.” Jin added.

 

For few weeks Y/N is focused to her job in BigHit, she is determined to create a new collection for BTS. She is able to finish a new set of trendy attire for them together with the make-up. However, for few weeks after the concert she is feeling sick but she didn’t let the boys notice it. She also looks pale and she didn’t know why, she is losing weight too.

She is currently in the legendary dance practice room. The BTS boys are having a meeting and she is not working peacefully while looking at the other artists who are practicing.

“Y/N noona.” Beomgyu calls.  She managed to be close to the TXT boys too. “You looks so serious.” And then he looks at what his noona’s doing. “Oh those are BTS hyungs.”

“You are painting hyungs?” Hyuka asked.

“Ani, I am trying to do new make ups for them.” She smiled.

“BTS hyungs are lucky to have you as one of their stylist. Jungkook hyung is lucky to be exact.” Yeonjun added.

“All of the stylist here in BigHit are talented I am lucky enough to be part of it.” She then went back to putting colors into the sketch.

Before the day ends, the managers asked the staff to have a meeting. The managers stated some rules and regulations to them since they are going overseas for concert. Few stylists are chosen to be part of the team and she is one of the chosen ones. This is going to be the first out of the country concert for her. They concert will last 2 days and they are going to be there for 4 days.

She’s not able to see the boys when she went home because they are still busy doing some other things. Before going home she went to Subway to grab some sandwich so she can eat it at home. Her clothes are already packed since she predicted that she will be part of the team. She is happy walking home and as she enters the house she got surprised to see Dongsun.

“Oh.. you are here.” She asked, the latter keeps showing into her apartment unannounced.

“You are leaving?” he asked obviously he saw the suitcase.

“Its work, BTS has a concert and I need to be there.” She replied plainly.

“You still continue to work with those kids?” he asked in a mocking tone.

“Maybe you forget that they are our brand endorsers.” She said to him, it is true. Chilsung? They are one of the owners of that brand.

“It’s so absurd, you know I don’t like kpop.” He said sitting comfortably on the couch.

“You need to know what you are saying. They are contributing money for the company.” She said pissed off.

“Do they know that you are married to me?” he asked irritated.

“NO.” she replied abruptly. A lie of course.

“Good.” He said and stand up, walking towards her. “Now I need you.” He said as he runs a hand to her shoulders.

Y/N knows what the latter is pertaining too. “No, I don’t want.” He said sternly and walk pass him.

“It doesn’t even matter if you like it or not.” He said as he scoops her up and brings her to the room.

“Wait Dongsun ah!” she said trying to get away from his hold. “YOU can’t do this.”

“Don’t test me.” He replied.

“You are drunk.” She said as she smells the alcohol from him. She landed on top of  her bed

“I am not baby.” He said as he removes his shirt. “Be ready tho.” He said with a smirk as he traps Y/N between his legs and started to remove her top clothes.

“Dongsun don’t do this.” She said with a pleading tone as she tries to pry away his hands from her.

“Don’t argue with me!” he said with a demanding tone and it shuts Y/N up.

Y/N was not able to do anything at this moment. She just whimpers and cry all night as her husband takes her roughly. Due to tiredness she passed out after the activity. Her body is literally sore and she didn’t know if she can wake up.