Chapter 1

Euphoria

It’s been years and the BTS boys became a hit. They are even famous overseas and they have so many fans. Jimin and Taehyung became famous stars and they can’t even imagine that they are like this now. They are able to do some world tours and concerts in different countries. Best-selling albums and they are bagging some awards.

“Done!” Jimin shouted as they gathered inside the room, the concert in London just finished and they are all thrilled because it was successful. He is so thrilled.

“Jiminnie is so happy.” RM laughs as he saw the latter playing around.

“People here in London is so ecstatic.” Jhope added. “And I like the aura in today’s concert.”

“Jungkook shows so many skin today.” Taehyung stated as he ruffles the latter’s hair.

“Jk is baby no more.” Suga added.

“Okay listen up guys.” Sejin caught their attention. “Once we get back to Korea, we will be able to have a fan signing event.”

“WOW!” Jimin exclaimed. “it’s been years since we have one.”

“I am sure the Armys will be so happy.” Taehyung added. “Can’ t wait to see them up close again.” he smiles thinking about the last encounter that they have with them.

“Do they know this already?” Jungkook asked.

“We will just make an announcement in weverse about this.” Sejin answered. “So, you guys need to be prepared.”

“I’m excited.” Jin added.

****

“Thank you very much, I really like it.” the girl is so happy as she exited the salon.

“Still, you really have the talent Y/N ah Why settle in the salon? Why don’t you try being a professional makeup artist or stylist in one of the idols here in Korea. You can also create good clothes and your designs are so pretty.”

“You know what Hyunhye I like to do those things but you know that I can’t.” she said with a sad smile. “You know how my husband likes me to just stay at home.”

“But Y/N your husband is always not home. You got bored. You also need to do things that you like.” Hyunhye demanded. “We’ve been together since this salon started and I know how you feel. I just want you to be happy.”

“I know I want it; I also want to do those things but I just can’t.”

“Piece of advice, do the things that you want before it’s too late.” Hyunhye said before she went to the other customer.

And with that being said her phone buzzed as she looks at it it’s a notification from weverse saying that the boys are going to have a fan signing event again. It’s been years that she didn’t have communication with Jimin and Taehyung. She thinks about trying her luck to get into the fansign. She does have the boy’s merch so she can join the draft if she wants too. By that she decided that she will try her luck. She registered and then gets back to work.

Y/N is now managing her own salon and she has a good reputation for it. The customers are going back to the salon because of the good service. She also drafted some of her designs when it comes to clothes and she is really good at it. She is married for years now and still no kid. She said that she is too young to have a kid at the age of 25. Her husband is always not there and they seldom see each other. But she has restrictions. She is actually not in good terms with him. He is controlling and he sometimes hit her but she didn’t argue in everything. However, she was granted to put up her own business where she begs for it. Her life after marriage is not happy. Her parents totally abandoned her and she needs to face everything alone.

Days passed and BTS boys are excited to see their fans. They practiced few times for some performances and talk about some things that they want to share with Armys.

“they are going to be thrilled today.” JImin excitedly sits beside Taehyung they are already in the venue.

“Of course, Armys are always like that.” Taehyung added.

“They are lining outside and I hope we can cater them, they said that only 250 are allowed but I am sure it’s more than.” Namjoon said. “I don’t like to see others disappointed.”

“As much as we wanted to see them all ow from the but we cannot do it.” Suga added.

As the boys are waiting, Y/N is already in line. Lucky because she actually got drafted for the event, she is happy that she will be able to see Jimin and Taehyung after so many years, she is thinking if the boys still remembers her. Finally, the gates are open and the fans are slowly getting inside. She is patiently waiting in her seat which is 4th row from the stage. She can hear the chatters of the girls around her. They are so happy and excited to see the boys after their overseas trip. Y/N made sure that she brought something for the boys tho she didn’t personally know the others aside from Jimin and Taehyung.

Screams are heard as the boys enters the venue and Y/N’s smile beautifully as she saw her friends. She noticed that Jimin and Taehyung matures as years goes by and they look so handsome and also their styles are really nice. She can also notice the simple make up applied to their faces. The boys did some introduction and then they proceed to the short program and then finally the moment that the girls are waiting. The signing of their albums.

Y/N is on the line and she is getting excited, she can see how the boys interact with the fans. She is happy to see that these girls love the boys especially Jimin and Taehyung. She can see the presents that the girls have for the boys. What she has are actually sketches of the clothes that she thinks the boy’s style will fit them.

And finally it’s her time. The first member is Yoongi. “Hi!” Yoongi greeted, she smiles at him.

“I really love your music oppa.” She stated.

Yoongi smiles at her and he notice the ring in her finger. “Perhaps are you married?” Y/N nods and smiles at him. “Thank you for liking us, I hope our husband is not jealous of us.”

Y/N handed the sketch to him. “ANiyo, he is not jealous.”

Yoongi smiles looking at the sketch. “You made this?” she nods at him. “Thank you.”

And then she moves to the second one which is Jin. “Annyeong JInnie oppa.” She calls.

“Omo, annyeong!” JIn extended his hand for a shake.

Y/N is amazed at Jin’s handsome face. “You are really handsome oppa.” She manages to say and she hears Jin’s windshield laugh.

“Thank you.” Jin then pats her head.

After giving her sketch she then went to the third member who is Jhope. “Annyeong!” he greeted so happily and that made Y/N smile wide.

“Thank you for radiating your positivity Hoseok oppa.” She said and handed her sketch.

“Oh this is pretty! Thank you.” Hoseok replied.

Now moving on to the next its Namjoon. The latter smiles at her and his dimples shows. “Hello. How are you?” Joon asked.

“I am fine, Joon oppa, thank you for taking care of your members.” She smiles at him and handed the sketch. The person beside Joon is Jimin and the latter is not aware that the next girl is Y/N.

Now Y/N moves to Jimin’s table.

“H-“ JImin stops as he looks at Y/N.

“Mochi ah.” Y/N smiles to Jimin.

“Y/N.” he doesn’t know what to say.

“I am happy to see you Mochi ah.” Y/N hold on to Jimin’s hands. “I am proud of you.”

“Y/N ah.” JImin is containing his tears. “You look so fine.”

“I am doing good Mochi ah.” She then handed her sketch. “This is for you.”

“You still have the talent.” He said. He is about to reach out Taehyung but Y/N stops him.

“I want to surprise him.” JImin nods at Y/N.

“I want us to keep in touch.” He said and Y/N nods at him. Then she proceeds to Taehyung.

“He-“ just like Jimin, Taehyung was not able to finish his sentence. “Y/N ah. I am so happy to see you.” He said as he holds her hand. He looks at Jimin and the latter is smiling at him. “We are reunited. Let’s keep in touch please.”

Y/N then nods at Taehyung and handed him the sketch, they know that they cannot spend more time since there are others waiting on line. So Y/N moves to the last member who is Jungkook.

“Hi.” She greeted the youngest.

Jungkook is just looking at her, no replies or anything.

Y/N didn’t know what to say. “AHmm, I hope you are okay.” She said and Jungkook snaps back to reality.

“Hi, my name is Jungkook.” He said and extends his hand for a shake. And Y/N accepted it.

“You are so cute Jungkook ah.” She compliments and there she saw a blush crept into the young boy’s face. “I really like your voice.” Then she handed the sketch to him.

“You do fashion styling?” JK asked.

“I do make up and styling.” She replied. “Gosh you are really handsome.” She can’t stop herself from admiring the youngest. “I’ll be cheering for all of you.” She bows at him and glances back at Taehyung and Jimin and waves.

As the fan signing finished. Y/N looks at the girls who have this happy faces as they leave the place. The boys are already in the dressing room. She inhales deeply and they were about to leave her seat but a staff come to her.

“Excuse me you are Y/N right?” a staff asked.

“Yes, is there a problem?” she asked worried.

“No.” The staff smiles at her. “there is no problem, actually Jimin and Taehyung are asking for your presence. If it’s okay can you follow me?”

Y/N is surprised about it, seems like the two are serious when they said that they wanted to keep in touch.

Bts boys are resting in the dressing room as they look at the sketches that they received from Y/N.

“She’s good in this?” Namjoon asked.

“Yes, she also does make up. During high school she do most of this things.” Jimin stated. “I am happy that we are able to see her again.”

“Of all the girls that we are close with, she is the only girl that we are so comfortable.”

They are talking when the door opens revealing a surprised Y/N.

“Y/N!” JImin gets up from the couch and pulls her into a bone crushing hug.

“Mochi.” She managed to whisper as she returns the hug. Then she scans the room and saw the other boys looking at them with a smile.

“Aigoo, come on let me hug her.” Taehyung pulls her into his arms.

“Taetae.” She returns the hug and looks at him. “You became more handsome.”

And then Taehyung posed infront of her and then she holds on to her hand and look at her wedding ring. “How are you? Is he treating you well?”

Y/N doesn’t know what to reply but just smile at him. “I am fine Taehyung.”

“Do you have children?” JImin asked. “Do we get to see them?” he asked excitedly.

“I don’t have children Jimin ah. I am married but no kid.” She still put this beautiful smile on her face.

“Oh! Let me introduce you to the team.” Taehyung faces her to the other boys. “Y/N ah, this is Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook. This is Y/N guys; you still remember her right.

Y/N bows to the others. “Nice to meet you all.” And her gaze went to Jungkook. “Jungkook shi really looks handsome.” She keeps saying it since before and there it is again she saw the blush on the latter’s face.

“Don’t tell me that Jungkook is your bias?” JImin asked, faking a hurt in his tone.

“I like him.” She said straightly. “His voice is really good, it actually compliments yours.” She pinches Jimin’s mochi’s cheeks.

“Y/N ah, would it be okay to invite you in our house?” Taehyung asked. “Do you need to ask permission from your husband?”

Y/N never sees his husband on a regular basis. “Nothing to worry, I guess you wanted to catch up?”

“Of course!” Jimin replied.

“Would you mind if I ask what do you do for a living?” Yoongi asked.

“I actually manages a salon, well my own salon and I do sketches too.”

“Wow! So it happened.” Jimin exclaims.

They are talking when Sejin stated that its time to go home. The boys gather up their bags.

“Do you have a car?” Taehyung asked.

“I took the public transportation today.”

“You can ride with us.” Namjoon stated. This is the first time that he saw Vmin so happy so he wanted to know more about Y/N too.

The ride towards the BTS dorm is a bit quiet since the boys are tired. Y/N still can’t imagine that his friends are there and wanted to be close to her again. They didn’t see each other for so long but still they didn’t change. She herself is actually a bit tired but since the two is very excited to chat with her she didn’t let them see that she is tired.

As they reached the dorms some of the boys said that they will go ahead and take a rest first. Y/N was brought inside Taehyung’s room. This is actually the first time that she got inside a boy’s room. Taehyung and Jimin came back dressed in their PJs and has snacks in their hands.

“Now lets start the chat.” Jimin said as he settled beside Y/N on the bed. “What happened to you? Why you didn’t reach us out?”

Y/N sighed. She thinks that maybe things will be really exposed. “After graduation, 3 days I met the family and the guy whom I am married now, he is older to me by 4 years and that time he is the successor of their family’s business. He is a good looking guy but we actually didn’t speak to each other. The wedding happens after 3 days. And now here I am married for 7 years.”

Jimin and Taehyung can see that she is not that happy.

“I know you are not happy.” Taehyung said as he ruffles her hair. “why don’t you file a divorce?”

“I can’t and besides I don’t have anyone, he literally gives me the salon. I mean I know I can work and live by myself but it’s really frustrating. I missed you guys.” She said and about to cry. “I don’t have someone for the past years. My life is not that happy since then, you all know that.”

She is correct, as a child of her father to a different woman she is not accepted in the family, her mother abandoned her when she is just a baby and she is miss treated by her sisters.

“We’re sorry that we are not there for you.” Jimin sighed.

“You don’t need to be with me always, I know you have your own life.” She smiles at them and looks around the room. “Your room is very nice TaeTae.”

“Hmmm why don’t you hang around with us?” Taehyung suggested. “I mean you can stay here tonight. If that’s okay.” JImin hesitated to ask.

“My husband, I don’t know if I need to call him husband. We are not seeing each other for months. He is also not calling.”

The two boys feel so sad for their friend. “Okay that’s it, you are staying tonight.” Jimin said as he gets off of the bed. “I am going to get a spare clothes for you okay.” He gets out of the bed and went to his room.

“We want you to be happy with us again Y/N ah.” Taehyung stated as he caresses her cheek. Since then the two boys are really protective over her. “You can hang out with us anytime you want.”

“I am back!” Jimin announced and he has PJ’s in his hand. “Here, here.” He handed it to Y/N. “You can also take a shower if you want, we will wait for you here.” He smiles.

Y/N did what was told to her. She is feeling awkward about this but, this are Vmin whom she trusted fully.

“I want her to be safe, I don’t know why I am feeling like this tho.” Jimin said to Taehyung.

“I feel the same too, she done so many things to us when we are still kids.” Taehyung added.

Y/N came out of the bathroom with her hair dry. “I used your hair dryer TaeTae.”

“You can use everything that I have here Y/N ah, come here. Let’s continue talking.” He relied.

And that’s it the tree of them talks just like the old times. Jimin fell asleep at Y/N’s lap as she plays with his blonde locks.

“Jimin misses you the most when the three of us got separated.” Taehyung said as he looks at jimin. “he cried the most, we are actually looking for you. But you know we have a busy schedule.”

“Is Jimin eating regularly?” she asked because she knew that his weight is an issue before.

“He is, and he managed to lose weight and he is striving hard for the Armys.” He replied. “You go to bed, I’ll sleep in Jiminie’s room, if you got hungry you can wake us up, also there is food in the kitchen you can cook if you like.” Taehyung pinch her nose and he gently wakes up Jimin so they can go to their room. Jimin is still sleepy as he places a kiss in Y/N’s head.

As the two gets out of the room, Y/N settles herself in Taehyung’s bed. His room is very cozy and she actually feels happy in what is happening. This is once in a lifetime chance; few idols are like this to their friends before success. But she got to feel this, million girls are actually wanting the boys. She is thinking about things when suddenly she fell asleep.

Around 2 in the morning, Y/N stirs from her sleep. She feels a sudden hunger. And her stomach grumbles, she then remembers what Taehyung stated. That she can use the kitchen if she gets hungry. So she did what was told to her, she went to the kitchen. The living room has no lights and she assumes that the boys are sleeping already. She then opens the fridge and there she saw so many supplies.

“As usual, they are boys and they need to eat.” She reaches out on the top of the shelf and see that there are dry supplies. She thinks for a moment about foods that she can prepare for the boys in the morning. She saw the ingredients for Gimbap which is basic thing to do. With a smile on her face she started to gather the ingredients and puts a rice in the rice cooker. She is not sure if the boys have schedule so they can bring it on the go. While preparing she has her earbuds on and music are playing. It’s been a while then since the last time she cooks. She still remembers that Jimin and Taehyung likes her cooking.

She is jiving to the mellow music of BTS and she didn’t know that someone is looking at her with smile on his face. As she looks at the living room she got startled to see Jungkook looking at her. “Omo.” She then removes her earbuds. “Hi.” She greeted. “I am sorry am I too noisy?”

JK shakes his head and he walk closely towards her. “What are you doing?” he asked peeking at the ingredients.

“I am a bit hungry. I am making Gimbap for the whole group, I hope you guys like it because Mochi and Tae likes it.”

Jungkook nods at her and he sits on the chair places in the center island. “Can I just call you Y/N?” he asked out of the blue while looking at her.

Y/N smiles at Jk. “Yeah, no problem. Hmmm why are you still awake? Are you not tired?” she asked as she started to cut the ingredients needed for gimbap. JK then stands beside her, he is so tall. He looks at him in confusion.

“I’ll help you out.” He said with a smile. He started cutting the other ingredients. “The sketch that you gave us its very pretty. I would like to wear it someday. Perhaps do you tailor clothes too?”

She looks at JK from head to toe. “I can make it for you if you like.” She offers.

“You will?” JK pouted and acts cute.

“So cute.” She giggles and she stops when she realized that she said it loud.

JK places down the knife and slightly leans towards her. “I am cute?” then she slowly smiles at her.

Y/N is containing her emotions. JK is so close to her face and he is giving her his killer smile that all the girls out there loves. On the other hand, JK, we all know that he is shy when it comes to girls. Y/N saw Jk when he is still young because she supported the boys since then. She saw how the kid matures. It may be absurd but she likes him. His voice saves her from sadness every time she feels alone.

She snaps back in reality when she feels that the latter is caressing her head. “You are cute too. And I’ll wait for that outfit.” He shows his bunny smile.

“I will.” She smiles and they went back in preparing the Gimbap. Now she wanted to make the outfit as soon as possible.

“You are married right?” he asked.

It stops Y/N before she answers. “Yes.”

“Is it happy to be married?” he asked.

“It actually depends. If you love the person, you are happy but if not then your life is miserable.”

JK can sense the sadness in her voice. “Why do if feel that you are not happy?”

Y/N gave her a sad smile. “Its complicated kookie.” And the nickname slips on . “I am sorry.”

“Its fine, you can call me Kookie.” He smiles again.

Y/N then started to get the rice from the rice cooker and then she places it in the laver, but then she burns herself. “Ouch.” Since the rice is hot and she can’t even concentrate. How will she concentrate when Jeon Jungkook is right beside you, wearing shorts and wife beater and his tattoos are full exposed. He is always wearing long sleeves to cover it in public.

Jk drops what he is doing and then he grabs her hands and places It to running water. “Be careful, you don’t want to ruin the hands that will make my outfit.” He jokes. “I’ll do this and you sit there.”

She then sits on the chair where JK is sitting earlier. She looks at him doing the things. She smiles to herself thinking that his girlfriend is going to be lucky.

JK stops for a second and then he went inside the room. Y/N then looks at him, he gets out of the room and sits in front of her. “Here let’s place this in your burn.” He places a band aid and Y/N giggles on it.

“Pororo.” She whispers and smiles at him.

“I actually finished the gimbap.” He showed it to her. “The hyungs are gonna wake up late I am sure. Hmmm if you want I can keep you company.” He offers as he places the plate in front of her.

“Having a company is nice.” She agrees.

“Let me clean first.” She said excitedly and tidied the kitchen, he then picks up the plate. “Come.” He said holding into her hand and guided her to his room.

Y/N is not saying anything; he is just following JK. They enter his room and there she saw the set up where he is making his music. The computer and the mixer. “Wow.”

“This is where the magic happens.” He added. “You can sit there or you can use the bed if you like.”

Y/N started to eat. While the latter gets his camera. “Can you smile for me?” he requested.

“Oh no, I don’t have my make up on. I look so pathetic.” She declines.

“Actually you look beautiful, so show me that pretty smile.” He persuaded.

Y/N smiles at him and Jk snaps the camera. “Look, you are pretty.” He said showing her the picture.

The two of them talks for another hour and then Jk noticed that Y/N is feeling sleepy. “Are you sleepy?”

“I guess I should go back to Taehyung’s room.” She said and was about to leave,

“You can stay here.” JK stated. He knows its awkward since they just met but it’s what he wants.

“Can I have a request?” she suddenly asked. “I know I don’t have the rights to ask this but can you sing a song for me?” she is hoping that he will allow it.

“Of course!” he said and settles beside her in the bed.

Y/N has this habit in listening to Jk’s voice. “Can you please sing spring day for me?”

Jungkook nods. “Go ahead and rest okay.”

And by that Y/N closes her eyes and Jk started to sing. It feels very relaxing, she feels so safe and happy around the younger one. She knows that when she opens her eyes later all of this will finish. She will go back to herself and the boys will continue their life.