Epilogue

Euphoria

Epilogue

****

The lights open inside the cinema and a loud applause was heard as the BTS boys and the other characters in the drama stands up and bows towards the reporters. The cast all have their smiles on their faces as the K-Drama Euphoria ended. It aired its last episode.

“Miss Lee, what can you say about the drama and working with BTS?” one reporter asks.

Y/N smile towards the camera. “It’s actually good, when I first read the script it actually hits me so hard. The drama is full of excitement, romantic moments and heavy scenes. Working with BTS, well I already worked with Tae-Tae for the other drama but with the whole group it’s really a huge opportunity. They are good in acting.” She nods as she looks at the boys.

“Is there a member that stands out to you?” another one asked.

“I have to say its Jimin and Jungkook, the first thing that I noticed is Jimin’s eyes really conveys a good emotion and he is very hardworking, Jungkook on the other hand is really into his role which is nice because he was able to deliver his lines in a good way.” She replied and looks at Jimin and Jk who is blushing.

“This is a question for BTS, what can you feel that the drama is finished already?”

RM gets the mic. “It’s actually satisfying, this is our first time to act and on the drama its BTS AU, we are happy that we are able to reenact the story that an Army wrote.”

“We are happy that we have a good feedback about it.” Jin added.

“There are kissing scenes and intimate scenes in the drama, Jungkook how are you able to do it?” the reporter asks again.

Jungkook smiles at them showing his bunny teeth. “It’s actually my first time to do a scene like that, we are acting but for our concert films only. Y/N sunbaenim is really professional she guides me step by step.” He said shyly.

“Don’t worry nothing beyond kissing happened.” Y/N confirms. She is pertaining to the intimate scenes. “There are camera tricks so Armys please don’t freak out.” She smiles.

On the other hand, Jk is looking at his noona in a very endearing way. His brothers are able to notice it.

“Are there any possibilities for Miss Lee and BTS to do another project?”

“We are open if there will be another project with Y/N sunbaenim.” Yoongi added.

“Y/N noona is really professional and we are to create a good friendship during the filming.” Taehyung stated.

“I would love too. Actually I am excited if there will be another  project with them.” Y/N smiles at the camera. "I love these boys truly.”

“What is your favorite scene in the drama Miss Lee?”

Y/N thinks for a second. “I have tons actually, one part is mine and Dongsun shi where we are strolling in the mall, for the flashback scene.”

“Y/N shi looks cute in that scene.” Dongsun added. “She looks so innocent in that.”

“One scene actually gathers the people’s attention, it’s when Dongsun and Jungkook fight each other in Han river.”

“Neh, Jungkook shi is really into the scene that time, I am actually thinking that he really likes Y/N shi. He is really into the scene.” Dongsun added as he teasingly looks at Jungkook.

“Jungkookie is really giving his best in everything that he does.” Jimin added.

“How does it feel working with Miss Lee?”

“We used to watch Y/N sunbaenim’s drama before and we really like her a lot. “Jhope added. “We met her few times because of Taehyung and we are actually looking forward in doing projects, maybe a song will do.”

“Speaking of songs, your and Jungkook’s versions of the songs featured in the drama is record breaking.” The reporter stated.

“I guess growing up as I saw my brother get so into music I developed love in it.” Y/N replied.

“Speaking of brother, what is Tablo shi’s reaction when he heard that you are going to do this project?”

“He is very supportive of it; he always supports me in the projects that I am doing. He said that this is out of my comfort zone as I am used to act always with L of Infinite. But working with BTS is nice, I really love them and their music.”

 

The press conference goes on and they are happy that their drama landed in number 1 spot. It’s a huge accomplishment for everyone. After the press conference the crew decided to treat the team for a dinner and a little bonding inside a bar.

Lee Y/N is actually a famous actress in Korea, she started when she was young. She is Tablo’s sister and she was seen in some of his music way back. Many actors like to be paired with her because she is really good in acting, she almost debuted as a Kpop idol she even trained under SM. ENT.  We all know how strict SM ent is so she is well trained. When she was handpicked by the director of Euphoria she didn’t think twice to accept the offer.

They are all having a good time with their drinks until someone came inside. The other staffs call Y/N.

“Yes?”

“And this is for you.” The director said.

Y/N smiles. “But I already got a flower earlier.” She said as he gets the bouquet.

“It’s not from us, it’s from L.”

Y/N smiles and looks at the bouquet. “It’s definitely him.”

 

On the other side of the bar the BTS boys are talking.

“So are you just gonna look at her all night?” Jimin asked Jungkook.

“What are you saying hyung?” he asked.

“Kook we know you, you grew up with us so we know your gestures.” Taehyung said as he placed a hand on the younger’s shoulder.

“You know, if you act now you have a chance. I saw how she looks at you too.” Jin added.

“She is an actress hyung and she knows how to act.” Jungkook replied.

“Kook, I know one when I see one.” Jin replied. “So better move before someone else does.”

“But someone made a move already.” Jimin added. “L shi is on the move.”

“Hyungs what are you saying actually?” JK asked raising his brow.

“We are saying that we know you like Y/N shi.” Yoongi said as he sighed.

Jungkook blushed because of it.

“Aigoo, our Jungkookie.” Taehyung teases the younger one. “We know it, actually this drama that we have its like real for you. The writer Army really like you, tho she made your partner die.”

“So you need to move before she’s gone just like her character in the drama.” Namjoon encouraged the kid.

“Ask her out.” Taehyung winks at him.

The small party is about to end, some of the staffs are going home. Y/N and her manager is getting ready too. JK is contemplating if he will talk to his noona.

The artists are all on the parking lot ready to go home. Y/N said good bye to the BTS boys and other staffs. She enters the car with her manager.

“Now what JK?” Jimin pinches the latter’s shoulders. “Are you gonna chicken out again?”

“What’s with the JK in the drama, he is so brave.” Jin sighed.

“Jungkook this is not the time to be coward, you need to man up come on.” Yoongi added as he slightly punches the latter’s shoulder.

 

Inside the car Y/N saw the BTS boys talking to each other.

“Are you sad?” her manager asked.

“I’m just gonna miss them.” She replied.

“Them? Or Him?” her manager winks at her. “I know you like Jungkook Y/N, I know you since you are a kid. The way you look at him is different. Different from the way you look at L.”

“Aigoo, you are jumping into conclusions again.” she said but she is blushing. “Let’s just go home.”

The car started and it drives however the driver stepped into the breaks as he saw JK in front.

“Oh my gosh.” She exclaims. She can see a serious look on Jk’s face.

“Oh seems like someone is going to confess.” Her manager stated.

Y/N gets out of the car. “Jungkook shi? What are you doing?”

JK actually dashed in front of the car, it’s now or never he will tell her. He saw Y/N gets out of the car with a worried expression. “Y/N noona.” He calls. The BTS boys are looking at them.

“Is there something wrong??” she asks as she see Jk walking towards her. She got surprised as the latter holds her hand. “Kookie?”

JK inhales deeply. “Y/N noona.” He said. “I don’t want you to be my noona.” He started. Y/N is getting nervous here. Honestly say, her character in the Drama is like true, she likes the younger one since before. She is just hesitating.  She gets back to her thoughts when Jungkook said something.” Y/N ah, I like you.”

Y/N looks at him wide eyed. “eh?” her first reaction.

The BTS hyungs frowns at her reaction.

Jungkook pursed his lips together and let go of her hands. “I just need to tell it so I will not regret it.” He backs away and bows at her. Y/N is there frozen just looking at him. “Good night noona.” He flashed a fake smile and walk pass through her.

‘He likes me?’ she said to herself.  Her manager lowers her window and pokes Y/N and with that she noticed that Kook is not in front of her. She looks back seeing him walking away. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” she raised her voice.

JK is really down about it but at least he confessed right, he saw his hyungs giving him a smile. Then he heard her calls his name. He turns around to see her but he is welcomed by a soft pair of lips on his. He widens his eyes, shock at what is happening. The hyung’s mouth formed an ‘O’ as they watch what is happening.

“I guess Jk will be the first one to get married.” Jimin whispers.

“Let’s admit, he and Y/N shi is really a good pairing.” Jhope added recording the scene in front of them.

“At least Kook is really a man now.” Yoongi giggles.

“If I know, he really has a crush towards Y/N noona that is why he is really serious about the drama. He really did film her; we will be surprised that GCF will release a new video in Youtube.” Taehyung added as he nods to his brothers.

“We will be seeing Y/N shi more in our dorm for sure.” Jin smiles. “I wanted to cook foods for her.”

“Aigoo, the kitchen will be loud again.” Namjoon teases.

Y/N literally kissed the latter. As she breaks the kiss, she saw JK blushing and surprised. “Jeon Jungkook.” She calls and Jk snaps from his trans.

“I’m sor-“ Jk was not able to finish what he is saying because Y/N pecks his lips.

“Don’t you ever say sorry for liking me.” She replied and she is also blushing. She reaches out to Jk’s hands. “I also like you.” She confessed.

Jk is surprised but then a smile crept into his face. Now the bunny smile is showing. He holds on to her hand and she looks at him. “Let’s go on a date.”  Y/N smiles and nods at him. And then he hugs her as they both hear the cheers of the BTS hyungs and other staffs around them.

 

END

 

So there it is the twist of the story. i hope you guys enjoyed this one! Jungkook and Y/N still got their happy ending. :) yes, Y/N and the BTS boys are working on the drama Euphoria. everything happened in the story is a drama, but Kook still fell for Y/N  when the drama finished. 

Thank you so much for reading and foir leaving some comments. 

Feel free to visit the other stories. ^^v