Chapter 14

Euphoria

Jungkook is so excited to see Y/N. He fixed himself and is eager to see her. Around 6:30 he went to the place where HyunHye said. He is so excited and his mood is so happy. He arrived in the meeting place early. He gets out of his car and waited patiently for Y/N and Hyunhye.

Inside the car, Y/N is really excited and she wanted to see him. She really owes Hyunhye for this one. They are approaching the meeting place and Y/N already saw JK sitting on top of his car. JK heard the car approaching. He gets off of his car hood and as the other car park and the door opens. He saw Y/N gets out of it.

Y/N felt so alive as she saw the smiling face of JK. As she gets out of it she hurriedly walks towards him, JK did the same he welcomes her with a hug.

“Y/N ah.” He breaks the hug and kiss her lips. “I miss you baby.”

“Jungkook.” She calls as she hugs him again, his warmness makes her feel alive. “I love you.” She looks at his face he can see every detail of it.

“My Y/N.” Jungkook smiles and caresses her cheeks. “I love you too, no matter what happens.” Then they both shares a kiss again.

Hyunhye is there looking at them with a smile. She is happy that Y/N is feeling this. “Y/N, I’ll be staying inside the car okay.”

“You should go home Hyunhye, I don’t want Dongsun to blame you for this.”

Hyunhye furrows her brows. “But Y/N its dangerous. I need to return you home.”

“Don’t worry, we will handle this.” Jungkook smiles at her. “Thank you very much for your help.”

Hyunhye hugs Y/N and holds on JK’s hands. “Thank you for making her happy.”  She smiles and then goes into her car and drives off.

 

JK and Y/N are now sitting on top the Jk’s car hood. Jk is not letting go off her hands. As for Y/N she is leaning against his chest.

“Baby, we need to get you treatment.” He said as he caresses the top of her palm.

“Kook, it’s too late.” She replied.

“Nothing is late baby, we can go to U.S. and seek help there.” He is persuading her. “I want to be with you forever.” He is forcing himself not to cry.  “Do you really want to leave me??”

“Baby, there are things that we cannot continue in life.” She replied looking at the colors of the Han river. “You became my strength when I was alone, and then I finally got you.”

“Please, let me be your strength again. Let’s do this together.” He faces her to him. “I still want to marry you.” He looks into her hand and saw the ring. “I don’t care if this will be featured in the news, I am ready.”

“No Kookie.” She holds on to his cheeks absorbing his warmth. “I want you to move on and go on with your life. I love you.”

Kook was not able to answer instead he just kiss her.

But their moment was cut off when someone snatched Y/N.

“Dongsun?!” Y/N surprisingly asked.

“We are going home!” Dongsun shouted. He is dragging Y/N away from Jungkook.

“Stop!” Jungkook holds on to Dongsun’s shoulder however the latter is really angry and a punch landed on Jungkook’s cheeks.

“Let go!” Dongsun said. “I let the Bali incident passed but this is enough! Y/N stays with me and that is final.”

“Jungkook ah.” Y/N wanted to run towards Jk who is now on the ground holding his jaw with a busted lip.

“She doesn’t love you!” JK gets up from his feet and dashed towards Dongsun. The latter removes his grip from Y/N and by that the two boys throws punches to each other. JK will not allow that he won’t be able to punch back at Dongsun. He is Jeon Jungkook of BTS known for his Taekwondo skills. But let’s not forget that Dongsun came from a rich family and he knows martial arts too. Y/N is getting stressed out as he saw the two boys throw punches to eat other.

“Stop this please!” she said but the two boys are not listening.

“You stay away from my WIFE!” Dongsun shouted at Jungkook.

“I won’t!” he said as he kicks the latter and falls on the ground. “You will not have her because she doesn’t love you.

Dongsun pulls himself up and pushed Jk away from him. “You are just a boy Jungkook.”

“Stop please.” Y/N begs but no one is listening. She is looking at both of them but then her vision is getting blurry and then she felt it. She holds on to her nose and there she saw blood. She looks at the two boys. “S-sto-op.” she said and then she passed out. The two boys saw it. Dongsun is the first one to get to her.

“Y/N ah!.” He noticed that JK is approaching. “Stop! You stay there.” He glares at him and then he carried Y/N.

JK was not able to do anything, he is standing there as Dongsun gets inside the car and drives off. “Damn it.” He frustratingly combs his hair with his hand.

****

Days after the incident, it broke out in the news that the wife of Lee Dongsun is in the hospital, but no one knows the real reason she is confined.

The BTS boys are actually back to work. Another tour is just in the corner. The boys noticed how off Jungkook is especially the bruise that he has. Jimin and Taehyung are worried for him and Y/N. They wanted to see her but the hospital is heavily guarded.

JK is not on his usual self, he is smiling on the camera but it’s an empty smile. He can’t focus and he is losing his appetite to eat. His brothers are making sure that he is will tho he is not. Dongsun decided not to push charges against him.

 

In the hospital

“Miss Y/N please eat.” Said the nurse.

“I said I don’t like to eat.” She got confined and she is weak. She is pale looking. Her lips are cracked and dry. “I’d rather die than to be locked up here.”

Dongsun is also hurt to see her like this. She is alive but she looks dead already. Every night she is screaming due to excessive pain. He hears her calling Jk when she is sleeping. He is getting worried. Maybe Jungkook can convince her to do the treatment. Maybe. And maybe it’s time for him to set her free. He is really thinking about this. Maybe for the last time he can make her happy.

“I’ll take care of it.” He said to the nurse. He sits in front of her. “You need to eat.”

“For what? I want to see him.” She said.

Dongsun sighed. “You really love the kid.”

Y/N looks at him. “Oppa, we used to have something. I used to love you before, but that is before.” She said with tears. “At least for a moment I became happy, the times that we have I keep that in mind I never forget that you told me to stand out and fit in which I did when you left.”

“I know, and I admit it’s my lost. And I want to make you happy for the last time.” He handed an envelope to her.

She is curios and opens it. Her eyes widened as she saw what’s in it. “Oppa.” She smiles at him with tears in his eyes.

“I am letting you go as you want too. Just remember that I love you.” He slowly leans forward to her and just like when they are still young, Y/N closes her eyes and let Dongsun kiss her for the last time.

“Thank you.” Y/N whispers as she hugs her tight. “I will never forget you oppa.”

 

Now days passed and Dongsun found himself standing in front of BigHit ent building. The BTS boys are having their practice since they need to leave for the upcoming concert. Dongsun was given an access to the legendary practice room.

BTS boys stops dancing as the door opens and they saw Dongsun. One manager came saying that he needs to talk to Jungkook for a while. The hyungs are worried about JK but he said that he will talk to him.

The two boys went to the roof top of BigHit.

“What do you need?” Jk asked dropping honorifics here.

Dongsun gives him a sad smile. “I will be frank, I hated you because you stole Y/N away. But at the same time I hated myself because I let it happened.” He looks at JK; the latter is looking at him seriously. “I already let her go, I got the divorce papers rolling sooner or later it will be passed.” JK softens his gaze as he heard it. Deep inside he is really happy. “Please make her happy. He walks close to him and places a hand on JK’s shoulder. “I am begging you Jungkook, convince her to undergo treatment. I am not losing hope that she will survive.”

JK looks at Dongsun. “I will.” And then Dongsun leaves him. “Hyung.” Jungkook calls as he looks back at Dongsun. “Thank you.” Dongsun smiles and nods at him. Y/N is now free and they can be together, he is so happy and he almost cry. He hurriedly goes back to the practice room and there he saw his brothers.

“Kook!” Jimin calls. “Did he harm you?”

“Are you okay?” Yoongi asked.

They saw a smile on JK’s face. “I am fine; I am totally fine. Dongsun hyung already let Y/N go, we can be together.”

“Finally!” Jhope shouted.

“We need to visit her, my daughter.” Jin added.

“We will after we practice.” Namjoon said with a smile.

“Taehyung ah, we will see Y/N again.” Jimin hugs Taehyung.

“I can’t want to see her.” Taehyung replied.

“I’ll go now.” JK said to his hyungs. He looks at them and smiles. “I’ll just see you there.” He said as he gathers his things and his hyungs was not able to stop the magnae.

“Aigoo.” Yoongi stated but he is laughing.

“Finally we are able to see them happy.” Jhope added.

 

JK rushed to the make himself presentable to Y/N, he is not allowed to get out of the entertainment without a manager but he was able to get out because of Namjoon. The leader is always helping him when he needs it. He gets his car and drives towards the hospital. He was able to see a flower shop nearby and he wanted to give something for her. He parks on the side and gets out of the car. There are few people in the stall. He went inside the shop and choose some flowers. The staff inside the flower shop got surprised to see Jungkook inside.

Jk is looking for some flowers. “Hi.” He cheerfully greeted them. “I would like to order a bouquet please.” He is really happy not caring to see if there are people will be posting him seeing inside the flower shop. He picks some Daisy, Rose, Tulips and Carnation for the bouquet. He is really happy while looking at the florist.  After some minutes its already done, he paid and then he goes back to his car and drives his way to the hospital. As usual Armys are really fast to take pictures and again Jeon Jungkook trends on twitter.

He arrives in the hospital with a smile on his face. People around him are looking and of course cameras are flashing. He went to the receptionist and ask for Y/N’s room. He enters the lift; Y/N’s room are located on top of the hospital in the suite.

There is a guard outside Y/N’s room, the guard noticed him, they nod and open the door for him. He enters the room and saw her sitting on the bed looking outside the window.

Y/N didn’t even notice the presence of Jungkook. For days she is really feeling week and she forgets most of the things. But she is certain that she loves Jungkook and just for few days the result of the divorce papers will come out.

“Love.”

Y/N looks at the familiar voice. “Jungkook?” Jungkook smiles at her and handed her the flowers. “Am I dreaming?” she asks.

“Baby you are not.” He sits beside her and hold her hands. “I am happy to see you baby.”

“Jungkook.” Y/N hold on to his cheeks. “You are real, you are here.”

Jk have tears in his eyes. “Yes, I am here love, we will be together now. Dongsun hyung told me everything. He told me that we can be together and he is setting you free. Baby we can live together now.”

“Oppa did that.” She smiles at him and he pulls her into a hug.

“I am so happy. The hyungs also know about this and they are happy they will visit you later after the practice.”

“I am happy Jungkook.” She said resting her head on his chest. “I’ll leave this place so happy.”

It hurts him hearing those words. “Baby, you know that I don’t want you to hear that. You are going to be with me and we will get married. We will do that, you need to be strong and you need to get treatment.”

Y/N shakes her head. “No Kook.”

“Baby please. I will be with you in the treatment. We will endure this together.” He is determined to convince her. “Please, I am begging you. I don’t want you to die.”

“But Kook.”

“There are so many reasons to live, we will grow old together and we will have children. We will see them grow up together, we will be there during their graduation, their birthdays and when they are going to get married.” He wanted to tell her how beautiful life is. “You will wake up every day in my arms, we will share kisses every morning.”

Y/N smiles looking at him. “You really love me don’t you.”

“I do, and I don’t want to lose you. Please let’s do the treatment.”

Y/N nods at him. “Don’t leave me during the treatment.”

JK smiles. “I won’t baby, we will do this together.” Then he kisses her lips.

“Kook, can you sing me a song please?” she asks as she closes her eyes.

“No problem, here lay down beside me.” He lets her use his chest as a pillow and he started to sing. ‘Euphoria’ the perfect songs that represents their feelings for each other. As he sings a song Y/N is fast asleep beside her and then he also settles himself to sleep.

Later that night the BTS boys came and they are happy to see Y/N there is a glow on her face and they are happy to hear that she will have the treatment. Jungkook told Dongsun the news and right away he asks Dr. Jung to prepare and set the surgery to Y/N to remove the cancer cells first.

Jungkook is actually nervous. Y/N needs to undergo the surgery and by that if her body have a positive feedback they will push through with the chemo.

The surgery is 3 days away and the boys are leaving on that day. Jungkook is always in the hospital. He is literally living there. He is not yet telling her that they need to leave. He asked the entertainment if he can’t just follow but they disagree.

He is now preparing her meal.

“Love?” she asked.

“Yes?”

“You are off for few days, something wrong?” she smiles. She is actually being okay since the day JK came.

“Babe, I need to tell you something.”

Y/N nods. “I think I know that, you are leaving country for the concert.”

“I asked them if I can just follow but they didn’t allow.” He pouts.

“Its fine.” She smiles. And then someone comes inside.

“Miss Lee, we’re sorry to interrupt but. We need to cut your hair.” The nurse stated.

Y/N looks at her reflection in the window. They need to cut her hair so it will not be a hindrance and besides her hair will fall off once she started to take medications. It hurts for her but they can’t do anything. “Can Jungkook do it?”

JK sadly sighed. “Baby.”

“Its fine with me.” Y/N forced a smile. “Please.”

JK take the tools from the nurse. “I’ll take care of this.” The nurse nods at him and exits the room.  “Remember you are beautiful no matter what.” He kissed the top of her hair. Y/N closes her eyes, she doesn’t want to see her looks as Jk started to use the razor and cuts her hair. Her long silky hair is now gone. They both know this will happen. It breaks his heart to do this to her but it is needed. After shaving he places a beanie on her and hugs her from the back. “I love you, no matter what okay.” She nods at him.

****

 

This breaks my heart :(