Chapter 5

Euphoria

 

Few weeks after the concert the boys are still busy in their job and Y/N is still doing her job. Now she is inside her apartment and in front of her is the result of the exams that she had in US. She is actually feeling nervous as she opens the envelope where everything is placed in.

She started to open and read its contents. She is calm not until she saw something that makes her emotions unstable. There is a part in the test where she saw ‘possible brain cancer’ written on it. She then grabs her phone and started to search in google the symptoms of brain cancer. Her world stops as she read on the symptoms, most of those she are experiencing. On the bottom part of the result there is a recommendation to have it tested again in Korea and to get medication as soon as possible. She then grabs her phone and dials the number of the family doctor, she sets up a check up to him the following day.

She didn’t go to work that day and calls in sick. She showed the test to their family doctor and ask to keep this matter as a secret first.  She redoes the test like what she did in US. She undergoes blood test, X-rays and city scan to check.  She is really nervous about this.

Few days passed and she went back to work with Bangtan.

She is inside the dressing room organizing the clothes for the boys since they are going to have an interview with James Corden. She is spacing out.

“Y/N ah, are you okay?” asked one of their coworker. “That is Namjoon’s clothes not Jin’s”

She snaps out. And looks at the clothes that she is holding.  She placed the correct clothes back. “I am sorry.”

“I guess you should have just called in sick again. Are you okay?” she asked and placed a hand on her forehead.

“I’m fine, I’m sorry for the mess.” She said as she sits on the couch and tries to calm herself.

“No worries, but are you really fine?” she follows up. “You actually looks pale. Should I call in the company doctor?” she offered.

“No, I am fine. But would it be okay if I take a quick break?”

“Yes, no problem, take your time we are not that busy.”

As she got her permission she went to the employee’s lounge and tried to rest a bit. Her mind is so pre occupied with so many things .

 

“Hyung, have you seen Y/N ah?” Jungkook asked his Namjoon hyung as they finished practicing for the guesting.

“Aniyo, but I am sure they are in the dressing room earlier checking the clothes that we are going to wear.” Namjoon explains as he drinks his water.

“Why?” JIn asked.

“I actually have something for her.” Jungkook replied.

Slowly the boys are noticing that Jungkook is being bold and more obvious about this thing with Y/N. as of now it’s only them in the practice area.

“May I know what is it?” Suga asked.

“It’s just stuffs and food.” JK replied.

“Kook, I guess we should talk about this.” Jhope added.

Jungkook tilts his head. “About what hyungs?”

“Kook.” Jimin calls. “Jungkook we are aware of what are you doing.” He said with a serious expression on his face.

“Jungkookie ah, Y/N is married.” Taehyung straightforwardly said.

And by that Jungkook stops and looks at his hyungs.

“We are aware that you are falling or liking her. Kook you can’t.” Jin stated. “This is bad for you.”

Jungkook is not saying anything he is just listening to the boys.

“You spent so much time with her, let’s admit Y/N is really a good woman but you just can’t have her.” Yoongi stated. “She is a married woman, you know that and falling for her is not the right thing to do.”

“We know it’s difficult not to fall for her, but she is here because she is doing her job and we wanted to be with her, to make her happy.” Taehyung added. “We don’t want you to get hurt in the end. So as early as now you need to stop this.”

“Hyung.” JK stated but he got cut off by Yoongi.

“Don’t tell me about Divorce, because in the family that she has now it’s impossible and also your career Kook, think about it.”

“We are not saying this because we don’t want you to be happy, this is for you and for the group.” Namjoon added. “You need to be careful with your actions Jungkook.”

Jungkook wanted to explain his side but he chose to keep quiet. He just nods at his hyungs and then exited the room.

“He got hurt.” Jhope said as he sighed.

“It’s for the better, he is still young for this.” Jimin added. “Y/N is precious to me and so as he, Y/N already suffered a lot so I don’t want her to be stressed out more.”

Jungkook went to his own music room in the office and tries to calm himself down, he is already in the verge of crying. He likes Y/N so much since the day that he saw her from the graduation day. He felt his world stops when he saw her smiling and laughing with Jimin and Taehyung. It just so happens that he is not able to get to know her before. But when he saw her in the fan signing even months ago he knew that they are destined to see each other again. But he also felt sad that time because he knew that she is married. Somehow they became closer together and he found out some things about her that Jimin and Taehyung didn’t know.

He wanted to fight for what he is feeling but seems like the world is against him. He opens his computer and then saw his unfinished work of her videos. Since he does some edits he decided to make one for her, they have some time spent together and he is really happy about it. He knows to himself that Y/N feels something for him too. He decided to himself that he is going to fight for it.

****

BTS are in the waiting room for another performance in Music Bank. It’s been weeks since the confrontation with JK. Y/N is being distant with the other boys but not to JK. They spend some time together without the hyung’s knowing it. But they are oblivious about what is happening. Y/N is now putting make up on Jk, and the hyungs are looking at the way she looks at the younger, the way she touches is face and smiles at him.

They can sense the same aura that Jk is giving her. Jimin and Taehyung are getting anxious about this because it getting obvious for the two, luckily nothing is making an issue inside the office. Jk and Y/N knows to their selves that there is something but they are not confronting each other.

The boys decided to talk to her once JK is out of the scene or once they have time. And now is the time as JK was asked by Sejin to accompany him after the said interview.

“Y/N ah.” Jimin asked. “I need to talk to you.” He said in a serious manner and Y/N saw the other boys too.

“Come here.” Jin stated and she follows. She sits in front of the boys.

“Y/N ah, we are noticing it.” Namjoon started. “The things between you and Jungkook.”

And that’s it Y/N knows that somethings is off.

“We know that Jungkook likes you not as a noona.” Yoongi added.

“He likes you more than that.” Jhope said with a sigh. “I know you know that this is not right.”

“This is for him and for you. Jungkook’s career is at stake here and so are your married life.” Jin said as he looks sad at her. “Trust me I don’t mean anything for this. We are just concerned for the both of you.”

“Jungkook is young and he is new to this falling in love things.” Namjoon added. “I am sorry if this thing offended you but this has to stop now.” Namjoon is being a leader right now he needs to protect the team and the members.

Y/N is there calming herself and trying not to cry in front of them. They don’t know anything about her life and about her situation.

“Y/N please, can you stay away from Jungkook.” Jimin asked and it breaks her heart. Jungkook is the one who gives her happiness and courage right now but seems like he is going to be taken away too.

“I know you can file a divorce or talk this out with your family but please not Jungkook.” Taehyung added. “We both love you and we don’t want your life to be ruined.”

She finally gets the courage to look at them with her teary eyes. “All throughout my life I thought Jungkook will just be a dream. Through my down times he gives me strength because of his voice, and his existence. I just wanted to be happy even for a moment.”

“But Y/N you are married!” Jimin slightly raised his voice.

Y/N flinched from that. Taehyung then calms Jimin because he saw Y/N is getting scared. “Jimin calm down.”

“She is not being rational Taehyung.” Jimin counters back.

“I know you are a Jungkook bias but please let not take this to another level.” Yoongi said with a half-smile at her.

“I know you are worried about Jungkook.” Y/N said. “If being away from him will make the team at ease I will do it.” She said as she stands up and bows at them. “I’ll go back to work.” She said smiling at them.

She went out of the room and gather’s up her things. From their employee lounge. And ask their superior if she can leave early because she is not feeling well.  Her superior agreed to her.

 

“Jimin ah, you shouldn’t have treated her like that.” Taehyung said. “She may be confused to what is happening to her.”

“Taehyung she is broken and she needs comfort but not from JK. The thing is she needs to sort things out first.” Jimin retorted.

“Guys, you know her more that we do.” Jhope said. “But I know she got hurt.”

“This is what we know the best for the team and for them.” Namjoon added.

“Y/N is really sweet and good it’s just that, they are not in the right time to fall for each other.” Jin said. “I actually don’t have anything against them if the situation is normal. I can see that Jungkook loves her so much.”

 

Y/N decided that she will submit her resignation to BigHit the following day. She actually got a message from Jungkook, he is looking for her they are actually in MBC having an interview for the local T.V show. She didn’t reply back.

“Miss Y/N, this is so sudden, it’s not that I want to let you go, you are actually a big help since you came here.” Y/N is actually talking to Bang PD right now. “I am thinking that this will not affect the activities that we have with your corporation.”

She smiles. “No, Bang PD nim, things with the company and BTS are running smoothly. It’s just that I need to be focus more on handling somethings regarding the company as per my husband.” Obviously she lied.

“But I have to say the boys will miss you, you actually impacted in their styles.”

“Thank you if that is the case. I also enjoyed working here with them, and thank you for the opportunity that you have provided. I also left a complete set of wardrobe for the boys. It’s already in the dressing room, the other stylist unnies can check when they are going to let them wear it. “

“Thank you for your hard work.” Bang PD extends his hand to her for shake and she gladly accepted it.

“I need to go now.” She said and bows.

 

She collected the other things that she left and then she exited the building. She looks at it and then leaves the place. She went straight to the salon to see Hyunhye.

“Y/N ah!” she said with a smile. “It’s been a long time since you came here.” She said excitedly.

“I’ll be working here again.” She said enthusiastically so the latter won’t suspect.

“Eh? Why? You are with BTS right?” she asked.

“I resigned. I need to focus here.” She replied as she sits on the couch. “I guess working with them is over and I need to manage my own.”

HyunHye knows something is off but she didn’t ask.

****

As the BTS boys found out that Y/N resigned they are surprised about it. Jimin and Taehyung tried to reach her but she is not picking up, they can’t even see her because they are overseas for the concert. Jungkook tries to pretend that he is okay that he is not affected. He tries to be a jolly person like the way he used to. But his hyungs knows him, he is faking it. He sends message to Y/N too but no reply. It’s like half of himself is missing but he needs to continue his life. The tour is very exhausting for them and they are super busy.

Jungkook is actually lying on his bed in the hotel room, they are in Europe for the tour, his brothers are eating outside but he chose to stay in his room. He is looking at his and Y/N’s photos.

“I miss you.” He said to the photo. He did watch some of her videos. She watched the moment that she sings Euphoria the time that she got hired. He missed the moments that they are spending time together. He is also worried about her, maybe he is being miss treated by Dongsun again. Tears are forming into his eyes. He even composed a message to her saying that he misses her.

Y/N is doing all her best in the salon and she wanted to forget the boys. She didn’t dare to reply back to their messages.

Her situation is not that okay too. She is getting her medications and it gets in her nerves. Hyunhye noticed that something is off to her because she is losing weight and she has no appetite to eat.

“Y/N ah let’s eat.” Hyunhye stated. She is waiting for her to come out of the office but she is not getting out. Hyunhye decided to enter the room and there she saw her lying on the ground. “Oh my god! Y/N ah.” She said as she crouched down to her. “Wake up.” she said as she wakes her up, still no response she panics and then she calls an ambulance.

 

 

Hello there! thank you for reading the story, it means a lot. please do leave some comments and feedbacks. :)