Chapter 7

Euphoria

Venturing in this new relationship feels new to Y/N but she feels alive in some case. They are actually in the practice room as they are continuously practicing their choreographies. Y/N is there sitting on the floor as she jives at their songs. They are actually enjoying as she watches them. However, they are interrupted as someone barged inside the practice room.

“Mommy!”

They all stopped as they saw a little kid around 4 years old. Y/N then stand up from the floor but she falls again as the little girl run towards her and launched herself to her.

Baby..” she says as the boys looks at her. She looks at them; their eye is asking for explanation. “Steph what are you doing here?” she asked.

The little kid smiles at her. “ Its grandfather’s birthday today. Why are you not in the house?” she asked.

Y/N raised her eyebrows. “My baby knows how to speak Korean now?”

JK decided to sit beside them. “Hello.” He asked.

“Hi!” Steph greeted. “Jungkook oppa!” she said as she went to touch his face. “My mommy lets me hear your voice every time we are going to sleep.”

“You have a kid?” JK asked there is a sign of worry in his voice.

“No, Stephanie is the daughter of Dongsun’s cousin, she lost her mother and I stepped in to take care of her.”

“Hi Stephanie.” Jimin greeted.

But then Y/N remembers that Stephanie gets inside the company. She’s about to call the kid when she saw someone on the door.

“Miss Y/N.” a guy said and bows at her.

“No need to.” She waved her hand towards the guy. “Ahjushi.”

“Miss Y/N we are sorry to bother you but Mr. Lee is asking for your presence at the party later.” He said.

“I know it’s appa’s birthday and I never thought that they will look for my presence.”

“Of course Ma’am, you are important for the family. I was assigned to fetch you.” He said.

Y/N looks at the boys. They are playing with Stephanie.

Y/N gets out of the practice room, as usual she asks her manager if she can go off since they have a party to dressed in. this is a big party since their dad is going to celebrate their birthday.

“Stephanie come on, we need to go now.” She said as she calls her.

“See you later at the party.” Stephanie said to the BTS boys and Y/N tilts her head.

JK mouthed an ‘I love you to her’ and she replied back.

****

Y/N was directed to the main house. Which is located in one of exclusive village in Seoul. It’s been years since she lives in that place. There is a function hall in the house and she saw that it is being set up.

“Mommy.” Stephanie holds on to her hand. “I missed you.”

“I miss you too baby.” She smiles at her.

They are welcomed by the maids in the mansion.

“Welcome home Miss Y/N.” they said and bows.

She smiles at them.

“We prepared your bath and the set of gowns are already in your room, there is also a makeup artist waiting if you would like.” The head mistress said to her.

“The party will start at what time?” she asked.

“It will be 8 in the evening.”

“Grandpa!” Stephanie run towards her grandpa.

“Hello my baby.” The old man carried the kid. “You are getting heavy.” He then smiles at Y/N.

“Happy birthday appa.” She said as she bows.

“I am happy that you are here, when are you coming back home?” he asked as he place the kid on the floor.

She gave him a half smile. “I’m sorry but I am happy living alone in the apartment.”

“And you are working, you should not be working. We can give you all the things that you need. “ he is really against her working.

“But I find it interesting and it gives me happiness.” She contests.

“You are always not here that is why I don’t have a grandchild.” The older man fakes a sulk.

Y/N widened her eyes. “I am sorry.” She said.

“Its fine.” He said and hold her hand. “go ahead and take a rest.”

The maids then get Stephanie and she went to her room. There she saw various cocktail dresses. There are 7 dresses worn by the mannequins. She looks at each of it and there she saw a complete makeup set on the dresser. She misses this room. She stays in this room all thorough out her college days. She saw the pictures that she left are still in the place where she left it. There is a big wedding photo inside the room. She looks so young on it.

 It’s already 6 in the evening, she went to bath and then prepared herself. She didn’t ask for the makeup stylist. As usual she did her own.

She looks at herself in the mirror and she saw her reflection, she looks skinny and pale. Then her phone beeps. It’s a message from Jungkook. It’s actually a photo. With a message. ‘ I missed you a lot, enjoy the party.’

She then replied a selfie. She said that she is getting ready for the party. She is applying her make up on when the door opens and she saw Dongsun in the reflection in the mirror. She placed the brush down.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, this is the first time that they saw each other again after the incident.

“I have something for you.” He said as he placed down a box in front of her. “Go ahead and open it.”

She opens the small box and was able to see a necklace. Its White gold and princess cut blue diamond.

 

 

She looks at Dongsun in the mirror. “What is this? Why are you giving this to me?” she knows this necklace it’s one of the expensive collections in the market.

“You will stand out once you wear this.” He replied.

“Do I really need to wear this?” she asked with a not so amazed tone.

“YOU need to.” He said and gets the necklace from the box and places it to her. “Look, you look prettier with it.” The diamond is sparkling. “Be ready.” He said as he kisses her cheeks and then he gets out of the room.

Y/N is really puzzled about Dongsun’s behavior.

It’s almost time and she is all set. As usual she snaps a photo of her. She can see that there are cars entering the main gate. Then she heard a knock on the door. She opens it and saw Dongsun with a smile on his face.

“Ready?” he asked.

Y/N just nods at her. Then she holds on to his arms. Y/N can hear the music from the function hall and then as the door opens she saw lights and there are photographers in front of them. And just like the usual she smiles at them, she looks around and saw some people who are well dressed meaning to say they are from the elite. Dongsun is super sweet to her right now. His hand is on her waist or he is holding her hand.

She is looking around and then she saw someone who is familiar to her. Her eyes widens as she saw BTS in the crowd. They are talking to some people.

She saw JK who is looking at her. His eyes are actually longing for her. However her attention was caught by the people around them. She keeps smiling at them and others are asking her things but she declines answering since she is not allowed to.

And then their father joins them.

“Happy birthday Mr. Lee.” Said one of the reporters. “We are so thankful that you invited us.” They look at Y/N. “Miss Y/N you look so pretty tonight and are you wearing the princess cut diamond?” She smiles and nods at them. “It’s been years when are we going to see a little Dongsun running around?”

Dongsun then laced his hand to her and kiss her in front of them. It’s just a short and sweet kiss. She is surprised about it.

“Maybe a year or two we will see kids running round.” Dongsun said to the press. Y/N smiles but inside her she is getting annoyed at Dongsun.

“Miss Y/N the last time we saw you in the airport with BTS boys. And you are working in BigHIt entertainment as a stylist. How is it being with them, in one interview Jimin and Taehyung said that you are friends with them.”

And by this she did answers it. “Yes, I am friends with them. Since high school I know Jimin and Taehyung and those two boys are really especial to me. BTS boys are good guys. You will learn so many things from them.”

“You are showcasing your skills when it comes to styling.” One reporter said.

“Yes, I love to style them. “

“The new image and style of the boys are really good, especially Jungkook.”

She smiles as Jungkook’s name was mentioned. The reporter is going to say few more things but then the MC of the party started to speak and the secretary came to them.

The attention is now on the MC as she speaks some things about the birthday celebrant. The family then went in front to take a seat in one of the tables.

Jungkook actually saw the kiss and he is not happy about it. His hyungs actually saw his reaction.

“Kook.” Jimin calls as he holds on to his shoulders.

“That guy, he really knows how to play an act.” He scoffs. He hates the fact that he is holding her and doing things around her.

“Calm down.” Taehyung said.

“This is their territory and we won’t be able to do anything here.” Namjoon said. “We are just invited.”

“But Y/N looks so pretty this evening.” Jin added with a smile.

The host is telling somethings on how the business soars high and how Mr. Lee strives hard to make it successful. There are videos playing at the background and Y/N saw her pictures, the family pictures. She is still young in those and she can see her fake and true smiles.

Each of the family members are introduced to the visitors. Dongsun and Y/N are actually the apple of the eye for this evening. The young couple are actually getting the attention of the crowd.

Y/N did escape from her husband. As she went to the place where the BTS boys are.

“Y/N ah.” Jimin said as he holds on to her hand.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked them.

“We are invited.” Yoongi smiles.

“We are actually going to perform.” Jhope stated.

“Wow. You didn’t tell me.” She said with a pout.

“It’s a surprise.” JK said as he stands beside her. “You look so pretty tonight.” He whispers. “And I hate what he did.”

Y/N knows that he is pertaining to the kiss. She looks down. “Don’t worry, I am not mad. Just jealous I guess.”

They are talking when someone came to them. “Miss Y/N your father is looking for you.”

“Okay, I will go.” She said to the secretary.

Y/N speak with the boys for a few moments because she is needed to be with Dongsun all the time. She is getting hungry and its already time for her to drink her meds. She is sitting on the table alone as her father and Dongsun went to talk to other business partners.

She is alone looking around as she saw the BTS boys are also talking to some of the people around. Not until someone placed a plate in front of her.

“Dinner is served.”

She looks up and saw Jungkook smiling towards her. She looks at the BTS boys and saw Jimin winks at her. “I need to eat?”

“Jimin hyung prepared it for you. And he said that you need to eat that, so I will stay here with you.” He said as he props his arm on the table and rest his chin on it. “You look so pretty and I can’t take my eyes off of you.” He said endearingly.

Y/N is preventing herself to blush. She looks at the food in front of her, its exactly on her diet. For weeks the boys are taking care of her foods. She is so thankful for them. Jin even take classes so he can prepare good foods for her. She then started to eat the food. She was able to finish it and still JK is looking at her.

“Why are you staring at me?” she asked with a pout.

“Don’t pout, I might kiss you here.” He whispers.

“My goodness Kook, why are you doing this right now.” She asked as she chuckles.

“I just want to make you smile, and besides you look so stunning. Do you really have to be with Dongsun all the time? I mean don’t you have any friends?” he asked looking around them. “There are so many girls around.”

“They don’t like me.” She simply replied wherein JK senses the loneliness from it.

“Well they are not that interesting too.” He said as he rolls his eyes at them and Y/N giggles on it.

They are talking when the host of the night started to say something.

“Good evening again, and I hope all of you are enjoying this night, to make our night lovelier we actually have a performance that you all want. Here with us tonight is Korea’s treasure BTS. And they are set to perform few songs for us.”

Y/N looks at JK who is smiling at her and they she saw the other boys. Jimin made a quick whisper to her saying that she needs to drink her meds now.

Namjoon then pats her head and she smiles at them. The attention that the boys are giving her are gaining attention from the crowd. She didn’t know that they are going to perform. The boys then went to their positions. The people then settled in their places and they started to watch.

BTS boys started to perform. First song off the night with Boy in Love. Y/n is at front she is getting a good view of the boys. As usual where the boys are they are giving their all in their performance. The girls around are thrilled as the boys shows of their skills and iness. Y/N is looking at her friends, the people who are concerned about her wellbeing. Next song is Boy with Love. The maknae line are being themselves on stage and they are really enjoying it. They are not interested for the others but they are just doing this for Y/N’s happiness. They can see her smiling and enjoying the performance.

“These boys are really talented.” Their dad stated as he sits beside Y/N. “And you are friends with them since before?”

Y/N smiles at her. “Jimin and Taehyung are my classmates way back.” She smiles.

“And you enjoy working with them?” he asks again.

“Neh appa, they are great people.”

Their dad hold on to her hand. “This are one of the times that I saw you smile.”

Y/N lowers her head. “I am happy to be with them.” To be with Jungkook.

The boys finished their performance and now they are lining up to say their introductions.

“Good evening we would like to say Happy Birthday to Mr. Lee and we are happy that we are invited here.” Namjoon stated. “I hope you liked our performance but then I believe that there is someone who is going to perform for this evening.” He said as the BTS boys looks at each other. “Our magnae actually prepare something.” He said as the boys started to get off of the stage.

“Hi, My name is Jungkook, and I believe that there is someone that you need to hear sing. I mean this person’s talent shouldn’t be kept.” He gets off the stage and walk towards Y/N, as he stops in front of her he reached out for her hands.

Y/N is so nervous she is giving JK a nervous laugh as she shakes her head.

Jk stoop down to her level so they can look at each other’s eyes. “Don’t be shy, we sang this already.”

“Y/N ah, please.” Said their father in law.

Then Y/N heard the crowd applause the BTS boys started to clap. Jimin and Taehyung looks at her. The two boy nods at her.

Y/N then accepted Jk’s hands. The latter can feel that she is trembling. “Don’t be nervous, you can do this.”

“Why do we need to do this?” she asked as they climb up to the stage.

“I want you to build your confidence, nobody puts MY Y/N on the side. They need to see how good you are.” He said as he lets her seat on the chair in the middle then he grabs the guitar and sits beside her. “This is love.” He said and Y/N smiles at him. The lyrics of the song is full of love.

JK then started to play the guitar. The BTS hyungs looks at each other.

“Aigoo, the magnae is really brave.” Namjoon said as he started to bring out his phone and record the performance.

Jimin and Taehyung are looking at them with smile on their faces. They can see the real smile of Y/N as she started to sing.

Song reference:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4qsvSopIcw

Lyrics Trans: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%EC%9D%B8%EA%B0%80%EC%9A%94-it-love.html

Na you-seu-mi ma-na-jeot-ttae-yo chin-gu-deu-ri geu-rae
Na bi-mi-ri ma-na-jeot-ttae-yo sa-sil a-kkyeo-dun geo-ryo
Nae-gen neo-mu teuk-ppyeol-han geu-dae
Se-sang-ui mo-deun no-rae-wa su-ma-neun sa-rang yae-gi-deu-ri
You-ril wi-hae jon-jae-ha-neun geot ga-ta geu-dae-neun eo-tteon-ga-yo

The crowd is really surprised to hear her voice; they all know Y/N but never thought that she has a sweet voice. Jungkook is there looking at his Y/N who is looking at the crowd and then looking back at him as she sings. Jk is doing the backup vocals for the song. He didn’t care if the media around will write things up about this perf all he wanted is to show the world how talented his Y/N. She deserves to be recognize.

Sa-rang-in-ga-yo I want you feel just like me
I-nyeo-nin-ga-yo I want you feel the same about me
Hok-ssi cha-ja-on seol-le-i-me geu-jeo ban-ga-un-ga-yo
Geu-dae-do na-wa ga-teun kkum-deu-reul kku-na-yo

Do you know how much I think about you? Do you know how much I love you?” Jk sings while looking at her.

It’s like they are in their own world, not thinking about the party or the people around them. Just the two of them. Jk is smiling like there is no tomorrow.

Deol-keong-geo-ri-neun ji-ha-cheol sa-ram ma-na-do jo-a
Kkok gam-chwo-dun me-si-ji han beon du beon il-kko tto il-kko
Eo neu-sae oe-wo-beo-rin geol
Meo-mut-kkeo-ri-myeo nae son jap-tteon pyo-jeong gye-sok tteo-ol-latto han-cham dong-an si-reop-ssi ut-tta-ga gwaen-hi deo geu-ri-wo-jeot-jjyo

When Y/N started to hit the high notes in the song the people around applauded and they remember that they are inside a party. Y/N has this pretty smile on her face as he hears JK sings the last part of the song.

I always love you, I believe in love.” He said as they finished the song.

They stand up and bows to the crowd. Y/N looks at the people; she never imagines that she will do this she is certain that there is going to be an article about this. JK assisted her to get down from the stage and she is surprised to see DongSun waiting for her. The latter smiles at her and hold her hands, he leads her away from Jungkook quickly.

“I didn’t know that you can sing so well.” He whispers to her.

“I don’t always do this.” She replied with a smile, of course for the show.

JK went back to his hyungs pissed off because Dongsun snatched Y/N.

“Don’t be upset, the song is nice.” Yoongi stated.

“Lover boy.” Jin whispers to JK.

“You look at her with admiration Kook, people might think something else.” Jhope added. “So it’s better if Dongsun will snatch her away so paparazzi will not think of something.”

“I agree with Hobi.” Joon said as he placed a hand on Jk’s shoulder.

 

Y/N is actually feeling tired because of her shoes and she is talking to a lot of people for the rest of the party. The party ended around 11 in the evening. The BTS boys are saying their goodbye to Mr. Lee and to the family.

“Jungkook oppa.” Stephanie calls. “Will I see you again?” she asked.

Jk pats her head. “You can visit the company if you have time and we can play together.” He smiles.

“Mommy likes you so much. You like her too?” she asks.

JK stoop down to her level. “I like your mommy a lot, she is a nice girl.”

Stephanie giggles. “Yes, mommy is nice and she loves me a lot. I am sure we will listen to your song again.”

“Thank you for the performance.” Mr. Lee stated.

“It’s our pleasure Mr. Lee.” Namjoon added.

“It was actually nice having you guys here.” Dongsun added. “I never know that Jimin shi and Taehyung shi are MY wife’s classmates.”

“Y/N is a great person, she is nice and very loving.” Jimin replied.

“We are happy that we are able to see her again after so many years.” Taehyung smiles at Dongsun.

“We will be heading now.” Namjoon stated and the boys bows at them.

Stephanie then holds on to Y/N’s hands. “I will sleep beside you Mommy, I will go back to U.S. tomorrow, I want to spend time with you.”

“No problem baby.”

It’s already 12 in the evening and Y/N is laying on her bed with Stephanie beside her, the kid is already sleeping. Y/N is looking at the pictures and articles that came out today. She saw many pictures of her and Dongsun, but then she finds a picture of her and Jk when they sing, they are looking at each other and the photographer captures it. It is so pretty. There is already and article about her beautiful voice. She’s about to get some sleep when she receives a message from JK. The latter sent a selfie and wishing her to have a good night sleep. She did send one too saying thank you about the night.

 

 

***

 

Hello there!