Prologue

Euphoria

"Is it true?" Jimin asked Y/N as they are eating their food in the cafeteria.

Taehyung on the other side is looking at Y/N with a sad expression. "Are you sure about this? Why did you agree?"

Taehyung and Jimin are Y/N's close friend in high school.

Y/N sighed. "I don't have any choice Tae, I guess this is my life now. You and Jimin are going to graduate anyways. I am so proud of you guys, finally debuted as Idols. Now I need to have your autographs." she joked and continue to eat her food.

Jimin and Taehyung are looking at her sadly. They know Y/N for few years now since they entered the school in Seoul. They are close together and some girls envy Y/N because of it. She was able to make friends with two BTS members, rookie kpop group in year 2013.

"But how about college?" Jimin asked eating his sandwich.

"I will still go to college, the only different is I am married." she forced to smile at the two.

"But they are robbing your happiness." Taehyung protested.

"BUt this is life for me Tae." Y/N added. "Life of a married girl at the age of 18. Legal right."

Taehyung slightly hit the table. "But then again, you are too young for this. You need to enjoy life."

"I was able to enjoy it, when I met the two of you." she holds on to their hands. "I am happy that the three of us are graduating now."

Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS is a rookie group in the industry coming from BigHit entertainment. They just debuted last June and they are being a hit group. Talented boys and good-looking ones. Their agency is not as big as the others and they are still considered under dogs in the industry. But they are performing well and they wanted to be just like the others.

It is their graduation finally and the boys are there to support Jimin and Taehyung. The ceremony went well and now the boys are saying goodbyes to their classmates. They made friends and they have a happy high school day. Y/N is now standing with JImin and Taehyung in front of the school's gate.

"So I guess this is it." Y/N smiles at the two. "I will be seeing you guys in TV more often right. I'll be rooting for you guys." she pinches the cheeks of the two.

"What will happen to you?" Jimin asked worried.

"As soon as we finished this, my parents I will be going to meet the guys that I will marry. I don't know but few days will pass and we are getting married." she explains.

"Can't you just run away?" Taehyung suggested.

"You know that I can't do that. Being like this is really difficult. Now you guys need to work hard okay." she pumps her fist in the air to cheer for them.

"We are going to miss you." Jimin is about to cry.

"Whoa, do not cry mochi ah. I will cry too." Y/N said as she cups the latter's cheeks. "I am going to miss these cheeks. Now don't worry about what others will say about your appearance okay. You are handsome as you are mochi." until the last time she wanted to cheer him up. She knows how hard he is working out in order to get slim. "Do not tire yourself so much okay. "Taehyung ah please take care of him okay."

"Y/N, why I feel that this is the last time that we will see each other?" Taehyung pulls her into a hug. "Can you go to our events? Fan signs?"

Y/N really don't know what to reply. "I don't know Tae, but I will always cheer for you guys no matter what."

Taehyung felt that his phone buzzed, he knew that their manager is already looking for them. "Please let's stay in touch. "

Then that's it high school life ended for Y/N. She knew that Jimin and Taehyung will be good idols. Now she needs to face the reality of her life. A life where she needs to be a payment for a debt that she didn't cause. She is looking at the two boys walking away from her, the two boys that she treated as brothers. Then she saw a black van, it opens and she saw the other members inside. She knew them from pictures as the two boys shows it to her. Jimin and Taehyung take a one last glance to her. She makes sure that she is smiling to the two. And then she notices that the other members are looking at her. She bows to them and she was able to see one member, Jungkook looking at her with his doe eyes in a curious way. And then the two gets in and the van left.

"Be happy Y/N, you need to be happy." she cheers herself.

Inside the BTS van.

"Hyung, that's Y/N shi?" Jungkook asked. "And why Jimin hyung looks like he cried."

"Jimin actually cried, yes it's her. We are actually sad because she is getting married."

Jungkook furrows his brows. "Marriage? But she is same age as you guys right?"

"Neh, but it is her parent's will." Jimin replied in a sad tone.

"Can't she decide for herself?" Jungkook asked again.

"She can't, it's actually complicated in her situation." Taehyung sighed. "I don't even know if we will see her again."

"You can communicate with her right." Jungkook is really curious.

"We are not sure Kook." Taehyung replied.

****

New fic here.  :)