Chapter 10

Euphoria

Early morning and Y/N stirs up from her sleep she felt the warmth behind her. She shifted position and she landed on JK’s chest, the latter is shirtless and sleeping soundly. She looks at his face. The details of his face, she traces the moles on his face. He can watch him all day, she will never get tired seeing it. Then she felt his muscular arms was placed to her waist as he pulls her closer to him. “It’s still early you need to sleep.”

“You are too handsome and I wanted to imprint your face inside my mind.” She replied.

Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at her. “You will see this forever now go back to sleep.” He hugs her and Y/N hugs him back. She giggles as she hears his low snores.

Few hours passed and Y/N woke up without JK beside her. She looks at the balcony and saw him talking to someone. There is a smile on his face and his bunny teeth are showing. The latter is still shirtless and he saw his tattooed arms and shoulders.

 

“Hyung! This place is really beautiful.” He excitedly said as he shows the view to his brothers. They are in a conference call.

“We are happy that you are enjoying your vacation.” Namjoon said as he continues to run in the tredmill.

“Where is our princess?” Jin asks. He is cooking breakfast for his family.

“She is still sleeping.” The maknae replied.

“You look so happy.” Taehyung added with a smile.

“I am hyung, I don’t know why but I am really happy and last night I gave her the ring.” He gave them his bunny smile, the hyungs are actually became silent because of it.

Jimin sighed but he didn’t show it to JK. “You proposed?”

“It’s not really a proposal hyung, I just wanted to give it to her. I still don’t know how are we going to sort the issue about her marriage with Dongsun.”

“Isn’t it going to be a problem?” Yoongi added. “You know that their family is really powerful.”

JK is willing to give everything about this. “I will think about on how, but Y/N stated that she is not happy with him.”

“We know but Jungkook, you need to think about this a thousand times.” Jhope added. They know Y/N’s situation so they are getting worried about the magnae.

Y/N saw that Jk’s facial expression changes. She gets off of the bed and approached the latter. JK didn’t noticed her. Y/N stops as she heard their conversation.

“Kook, we just don’t want to get you hurt.” Yoongi stated. “We all know Y/N is a good girl, it’s just that the family that she has, Kook they are the Lee’s.”

“Hyung I know; I don’t want to drag all of you guys here. That is why I am still thinking about a plan on how will she get a divorce from him.” He said in a calm way.

“I know you guys both love each other but don’t give your all Kook.” Taehyung finally stated. “We don’t want to see you crying in the end.” He knew what will happen if the latter finds out Y/N’s situation.

“Just don’t give your all.” Jimin reiterated.

Y/N is feeling sad for the magnae. Few more months and she is not sure when and where she will leave this world that she has. Its selfish, Yes. But this all she got.

JK is getting irritated about his hyungs. “I don’t know what you guys are saying.” He said in a bit higher tone.

Y/N knows that he will get angry so she just hugs the latter backwards and JK calms down quickly from it. As he felt the warm from her hug. The hyungs noticed that hands hugging the latter.

“I guess I’ll talk to you hyungs later.” Kook said as he leaves the convo, he places his phone inside his pocket and faces Y/N. “Good morning.” He places a kiss on her forehead.

“Why are you getting irritated at your hyungs early in the morning.” She said still hugging him.

“Nothing in particular.” He replied. “This place has the best view.” They both look at the mountain scenery in front of them. “And much beautiful because you are with me.”

Y/N giggles. “You are so cheesy since last night.”

JK pouts at her. “Why?? You don’t like it?”

Y/N rest her head at his chest. “I love it actually. You look so cute and I feel like I’m the luckiest girl in the world. Imagine Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend.” She looks at him.

“Aigoo..” he replied and then he carries her bridal style.

“Omo.” She holds onto his shoulder. “So much strength for a kid like you.”

“Let’s go grab some breakfast so we can start the day.”

 

Y/N is looking at JK who is preparing something for both of them. He is making a toast and fruits for her. “I wonder about your diet. Jimin hyung said that you should eat all this things.” He actually has a list of foods that she needs to eat. “Love, eating meat is the best.”

Y/N smiles at him. “I know, let’s not follow the list.” She said. “I can try eating other foods.” She looks at the food he is preparing. “Hmmmm are we going to do something today?” she asks.

“We are going on a trekking baby.” He replied as he shows his bunny smile at her. “There is a nice cabin on top of the hill there.” He said as he points out the hill.

Y/N swallows the lump on . “Are we going to walk all day?”

JK stops. “Hmmm we will ride a motorcycle there and on the foot of the hill we will walk, I think around an hour.” This is bad for her but she will still do it. “You don’t like it?” he asked a bit worried.

“No, no, no. we will go there.” She smiles.

“Come on let’s eat.” He said as he places the food on the table. Y/N is about to sit beside him but JK pulls her and she landed on his lap. “Sit here.” He smiles sheepishly.

Y/N laughs at the magnae’s antics. “ARMYs will surely freak out one they knew you are like this; you will be trending again. Armys love you so much Kook, you should update them more often.”

Jk nods at her. “Yes Ma’am. Are there any things that you want to do?”

Y/N thinks for a moment. “Hmmmm I just want to hear you sing Kook, and take so many photos with you.” She plays with his long hair.

“We can take so many pictures as long as you want.” Y/N didn’t know that JK already took so many pictures of her since they met. He is recording her and currently working on a video for her. “You are so pretty Y/N.”

Y/N blushed. “Aigoo, you make my heart flutters.”

 

After eating the two started to prepare themselves. JK will be driving them to the foot of the hill. Y/N puts on a tank top and shorts, she also tied her hair in a bun. While Kook is wearing a shirt and cargo shorts. They both have a small bag pack bringing their essential things.

“Here.” JK handed her the helmet.

Y/N can stop looking at Kook. He looks so handsome; you know the guys that you will see in movies. That hot dude who takes his girlfriend for a ride with a classy motorbike.

“Babe?” he calls. Y/N smiles and giggles at her. JK smirks and pulls her closer to him. “You are fantasizing about me?” he saw her cheeks blushed. “I knew it. Come on babe hop in, there are so many things that you can imagine.” He teases.

“My goodness Kook.” She said and settles behind him.

“Don’t let go okay.” He said as he started the motorbike.

As they journeyed to the road Y/N records the drive and the scenery around her. Bali is really a good place. Perfect for ‘namjooning’ and for spending time together. It’s like Hawaii but fewer people. She can see the trees that dances with the air. This is her first time and probably the last time that she will experience this. JK on the other hand is really about this trip he didn’t want to think about the things that his hyungs told him earlier. He wanted to make this memorable as possible.

After some minutes of driving they reached the foot of the hill. Y/N inhales deeply. As she looks at the place that they need to climb. JK is really sporty and he likes challenges things. “Let’s go.” Jk smiles at her. “I’ll lead and stay with me okay.” He is really excited.

Y/N can see that he is really excited and happy. She nods and follows the latter. Y/N needs to pull herself up since the place is uphill. She didn’t let the latter saw that she is getting tired and exhausted. Every step is life risking for her but as she can see JK so happy and excited she will endure this. JK is also snapping photos of her and videos. They are walking for almost an hour and JK is right around an hour they reached the cabin.

Y/N’s eyes widened as she saw the cabin made of bamboo sticks. It’s very traditional but then safe. She is still wondering how JK was able to book these places and there are no other people around.

She told JK that she will go to the bathroom. Inside there she sits in the toilet and she catches her breath. She is really exhausted and her legs are shaking. As she gets out of the bathroom she hurriedly went to the room and saw that the view is much beautiful. Its very homey the air comes in and out and it’s a but humid and fresh. The place really looks romantic, perfect for honeymoon. It’s like you will feel one with the nature.

She settles on the bed and as the air touches her skin she is being drifted off to sleep. It’s around noon. JK is waiting for her in the living room part of the cabin when no one came, he went to the bedroom and there he saw her sleeping. He sits beside her carefully snaps some photos and decided to prepare something for her.

JK is like a husband material here, he is actually treating her like a princess. He decided to prepare foods for her, it’s going to be their dinner as he assumes that she will wake up around dinner time. Jungkook is not golden for nothing. This person is entirely a complete package.

When Y/N opens her eyes she saw JK beside her sleeping. She suddenly remembers that they are there to do somethings together. She gets up and look around her the sun already sets and the moon is up, the light in the room is just the fairy lights which she found cute. The wind is just okay not that super cold since its night time and so many trees. Jk stirs up from his sleep and saw Y/N sitting on the bed.

“Love.” He calls as he reaches out to touch her arm. Y/N smiles at him. “Are you tired? You fell asleep.”

“I am sorry Kook. I felt so tired, I didn’t mean to sleep.”

“No worries.” He gets up and kiss her clothe shoulder. “I prepared dinner, let’s go grab some and then we can relax later.”

“Babe, you prepared everything. Tomorrow I’ll prepare breakfast for you.” She smiles.

Both of them gets off of the bed and head towards the kitchen. Y/N feels so ecstatic about this as JK treats her like a queen, the treatment that she didn’t experienced before. As JK is eating and feeding her she just looks at him.

“Do I have something in my face?” he asked as he tucks his long hair behind his ears. But Y/N didn’t answer she just shake her head. “My baby is admiring me again?” she nods and giggles. JK put his face closer to her. “I love you.”

She smiles. “I love you too.” She whispers.

 

Y/N cleans up the dishes as she lets JK relaxed for a bit. After cleaning she went straight to the bathroom to wash up and prepares to go to bed. She wore his shirt and saw the latter on the balcony drinking a wine while looking at the sky. JK likes wine we all know that. She walks towards the balcony and hugs the latter from behind. He is shirtless and feels so warm.

“Hmmm?” JK hums as he places down the wince glass on the table beside the bench. And gestures her to join her in the bench. She actually settled on his lap. The very certain place where she feels comfortable and safe. “Do you wanna sleep now?” he asks while rubbing her shoulders. “You look so good in my shirt.”

“It became my dress.” She smiles as she combs his hair with her hands. “I am actually thinking on dying your hair a new color.”

“You can do everything you want babe, you are my stylist right.” He giggles. “Style that makes armys swoon over.” It’s a fact that when she became his stylist his image is so lit. he seldom post things in his social acc but once he posted its always record breaking.

“I am sure that if we color your hair blond it will suit you.” She smiles imagining the color on him.

“Why don’t we both color our hair?” he suggested.

“I like the idea.” She nods.

 

**

hello hello, so the next chap wil be Mature Content, you guys can skip if you are not comfortable. and hahah i am not good in writing mature conted so please bear with it hehehe