Chapter 9

Euphoria

The next morning, Y/N opens her eyes around 9 in the morning. She saw Jk beside her. The latter is sleeping and he looks so cute, his long hair is sticking everywhere. She grabs her phone and snaps photos of him while sleeping. She wanted to retain the image of his face in her mind. Her flight is 12 in the afternoon, they need to move now. She kisses the later to wake him up but knowing Kookie he is a deep sleeper. She tries to tickle his nose but still no effect.

“Aigoo this kid.” She said as she gets off but she came back bouncing on the bed as JK pulls her. “Yah! You are awake.”

“Good morning.” He said as he hugs her tight. “We need to move now, anytime Hyunhye will come and I need to go back to the dorm, I’ll pay a visit to my family in Busan.”

And that’s what happened to their morning. Y/N on her way to Bali and Jk to Busan to pay a visit to his family. Jimin and Taehyung calls Y/N before she boarded the plane. They said that she needs to relax and take care of herself. Jimin said that he told JK the things about her diet. Taehyung and Jimin are worried but they both know that Y/N needs this. They are just worried what if she gets sick and Jungkook will know the truth.

Y/N knows that her case is not improving, there are moments that she is forgetting something and it’s not that good. She settles in the plane feeling excited about the vacation. In Bali it’s just her and JK no one knows and no one will know. Bali is famous for their beautiful places and view. Popular destination for the honeymooners. She is nervous, it’s just her and him in Bali, there are so many things can happen.

After the trip she arrived in Bali, she was so amazed in the beauty of the place as she arrived the in resort where they are going to stay. The place is so huge, the staff stated that their arrival is expected and stated that ‘Mr. Jeon’ stated that everything is going to be kept and private in the place. She is worried because this info may leak but the person stated that nothing to worry about as Mr. Jeon arranged everything,

She is now all alone inside the living room of the grandiose resort, overlooking the mountain view of Bali, she is sure that when the morning comes she will saw how beautiful the place is. And right now she actually having a problem. She is actually looking for her phone. She knows that she places it on top of something but she cannot remember where. Another side effect of her sickness short term memory loss.

She is sitting on the sofa sighing because of what happened. It’s been two hours since she arrived and she knows that the others are looking for her. She is freaking out about it. She sits on the sofa and looks at the clock, she actually needs to drink her meds and eat dinner. She sighed and went to the kitchen, she looks at the cabinets and fridge she saw foods that she can eat.  She prepared something and an hour she is sitting on the sofa again. Then something crosses her mind. She went back to the room and inside the bathroom she saw her phone near the sink.

“My goodness.” She sighed as she flops herself on the bed. She looks at her phone and saw many missed calls and messages from Taehyung and Jimin, there are few from Hyunhye too and of course JK who sent her bunch of messages. She looks into all of them. Jimin and Taehyung are asking how’s the flight and if she eat already. She sends them a message saying sorry for the later reply and she is okay. After sending messages her phone rings and saw JK’s name.

“Hello.”

“BABE!” he calls.

Y/N places a hand on her forehead. “Kook.” She said calmly.

“Baby, where are you? Are you hurt? The care taker said that you arrived hours ago but you didn’t inform me.” He said in a calmer way now.

Y/N sighed. “I’m sorry Kook. I slept right away.” She lied.

“Babe don’t do that again, please inform me every time.” He said as his voice sound a bit sad. “I got worried.”

Y/N switched the call into video call and there she saw Jk’s cute face with his face frowning. “Come on baby don’t sulk.”

“I got worried.” He replied pouting.

Y/N smiles at him. “This place is so breathtaking Kook.” She said as she shows the camera around.

“Are you happy?” he asks. As he settles on his bed. He saw Y/N nods at him. “I miss you already, I’ll be there in the evening tomorrow.”

Y/N enthusiastically nods at him. “I miss you too.” She said as she settles on the bed too.

“I miss your skin.” He started to talk. “I miss your lips.” Y/N smiles at him and hmms in response. “I miss your kisses.” She giggles at him. “I miss touching your soft skin.” She is blushing and he can see it. “I miss laying down beside you.”

Y/N looks lovingly at JK. “I love you.” She whispers, enough for him to hear it.

“I love you too, with all my heart.” He smiles sweetly at her. “Are you sleepy?”

“Can we just turn the video on until we both fell asleep? I just want to look at you.” She said as she places the phone against the pillow and lays sideways so she can still see him.

“Whatever you want Y/N.” he smiles.

Then they both ended sleeping still on a video call.

****

As the morning comes. Y/N woke up and she saw the sunrays inside the room. She was so pre occupied by the breath taking view, the trees and the mountains. The resort is placed above a hill and then she looks around she then saw the beach behind her. The sun is shining brightly and it reflects on the see, this will be her view for the following days and of course she will be able to wake up in the morning with JK for the following days. If it’s just okay she wanted to wake up beside him as long as she is alive. She is actually imagining things as she looks into the see and the sky. Jk really did find a good spot in Bali. She looks at the time and its already 9 in the morning meaning to say 10 in Korea because Korea is 1 hr ahead in Bali.

She checks her phone and there she saw a message from Kook saying that he heading back to Seoul and will head towards the airport. She is getting excited. She sent him a selfie and then stated that she will look around the resort. She gets off from the bed, washed up and head towards the beach.

The sun feels so warm on her skin and she likes it. She looks around and then it hits her. In a few months she will leave this place and will forever be gone. She suddenly feels sadness and worry. Tears started to form in her eyes. She remembers her few friends, Stephanie and her father in law. Those few people who treasures her existence. She wanted to leave having a good memory with her. She will not be able to have a child with the person whom she loves because time is too selfish for them.

She looks around imaging a small kid running around with Jk. A smile crept into her face thinking that she will be able to see him have his own family in due time as she leaves this place. She actually feels hopeless as there are only few people survives brain cancer. The doctor said that she will live for few months only. She knows that soon, her body will fail her. She doesn’t know what will happen if she takes treatment and if they will remove the tumor in her brain.

She takes a moment to reflect on the life that she has for years. Her life started to be happy the moment that she met Jimin and Taehyung. And since the day she first heard Jk’s voice, the voice that calms her and makes her feel safe.

Jungkook is on his way to the airport, so far there are no unusual things around. He was able to get into the airport in a quiet way. Armys knows that the BTS boys went to have vacation with their family. He is able to board the place peacefully, of course he has his mask and everything on. He is so excited to see Y/N he really wanted to be with her.

Few hours, and the sun is already setting in Bali. Y/N take her meds and decided to lay down on the bed. She knew that JK will arrive few hours from now.

****

JK then finally landed in Bali and he was picked up by the same person who picked up Y/N. JK is risking everything here, he throws a big amount of money for this, but money is just a number if you are a billionaire like Jeon Jungkook. JK is really excited, he actually got an itinerary for the both of them. He wanted to make this trip memorable for Y/N. Activities that are really exhausting.

As the car grew closer to the resort his heart is getting excited. As the driver drops him off its already night time. He enters the resort. He looks for Y/N right away, she didn’t reply to her when he said that he landed already, he assumes that she is sleeping. He drops of all the things that he has and went to the room, there he saw his love, sleeping soundly while hugging the pillow. His eyes soften as he walks towards her. He looks at her face; she is calmly sleeping. He sits beside her and caress her face.

Y/N stirs up because of it. She opens her eyes and see JK’s big doe eyes looking at her. “Kookie!” she said and hugs him tightly.

Kookie feels something different about the hug. This urge that he has towards her. He is containing himself. “I miss you baby.”

Y/N smiles at him and pecks his lips. “I am happy you are here now.”

JK lifts her up and they twirl around, they are both laughing as they landed on the bed. “My Y/N.” he said as he kisses her lips and looks at her eyes which is sparkling with love. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Y/N can feel the love coming from him. He then slowly leans forward and captures her lips again with a sweet kiss. Its slowly and full of love. JK shifted their position and he hovers on top of her.

Y/N is getting nervous; this is not a simple kiss. She knew this is going to something else. It’s not her first time but with him, she feels nervous. JK makes sure that this is slowly and she will feel the love. He breaks the kiss and looks at her. “I want you Y/N ah, since then.”

“I love you Jungkook.” She holds on to his cheeks.

JK smiles but then he gets off of her and Y/N wonders why. “Love, did you eat?”

Y/N  blinks her eyes. “AHmmm not yet.”

“Come with me.” He gets off of the bed and hold on to his eyes. “Let’s eat.”

Y/N then follows him. There are places in the resort that Y/N didn’t know so she just follows him, they entered a room and there she saw a table set up.

“Kook?” she asks.

Jungkook faced her with a smile. “I asked some people to set this dinner for us.” He asked as he pulls out a seat for her. “Come on.” Y/N sits on the chair, she looks around and smile as she saw the setup there are flowers around and candles. The moon shines brightly outside. She saw the foods on the table, they are looking delicious. Both of them eats in harmony as JK tells her stories, some things that she still didn’t know. She is fascinated about him.

In the end both of them settled on the bed. Y/N rests her head on Jk’s chest as the latter runs his hand to her hair. “Thank you Kookie.”

“For what?” he asks.

“For coming into my life. For giving me happiness. For letting me feel the love.” She said as she looks up to him. ‘I love this man with all my heart.’

“I love you so much, give me our hand.” He said and Y/N pouts, Y/N places her hand to his chest. JK saw that the wedding ring is not there. “The ring?”

“I removed it, I wanted to feel free for a moment, even for a week.” She said having a sad smile.

“Come here.” JK lift her up and lets her sit on his stomach. Y/N then looks down at him. She saw him grabs something under the pillow. “Y/N ah, I know we cannot make our dreams come true right now. But I wanted to tell you that I am willing to risk everything for you, my career my life.” He said as he shows her a ring. Y/N gasps at it. “I know what I have to do in this world, I was born to love you as long as I live.” He said with seriousness and he can see that her eyes are getting field with tears. “I don’t want to be away from you even for a second, I am getting crazy every time we are apart.” The tear escapes her eyes and he wipes it away. “Don’t cry. I want you to be happy and I will make you happy as long as I can.” He holds her hand and placed the ring on it. “I want to promise you that time will come, I will marry you and we will create our own family.”

It breaks Y/N’s heart. His dream, the dream that will never come true. She is happy and broken at the same time. She thinks about him being broken when he leaves him. This love that they have comes in a wrong time. Their enemy here is time.

“Don’t cry Y/N.” he said placing a kiss on her hand.

She looks at the ring and it’s like her life flashes in front of her eyes, seeing herself wearing a wedding gown, walking on the aisle and he is waiting for her. All this time, she is being loved by a person and she doesn’t even have a clue about it. There is a part of JK that is sad because he didn’t pursue to look for her. And also he is too young before, this is actually a gamble for him. Loving her can destroy his life but he can’t stop, she is like a drug to him. Her face, her lips, her voice, everything about her feels so right to him. He didn’t even think how low he stoops down from his place just to be her other man. This is a scandal, a big scandal if it broke out into the media.

“NO other words Jungkook, I wanted to thank you for loving person like me.” She said still crying.

JK shifted his position and now he is sitting in front of her. “You are worth the risk. When I was a kid, I thought this is just a crush or infatuation, Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung always talks about you. I saw your pictures and something stirs inside me. When I saw you in that fan signing event, I knew I need to pursue you. I know you are married because the hyungs told me. But I cannot forget the smile that you gave them the day of your graduation. The saddest smile that I saw, I wanted to see the genuine smile that you have way back.”

Y/N smiles at him. “I still have the genuine smile Jungkook. It’s all because of you.” She leans in and kiss him. “I’ll be with you until the day I die.”

*****

So there it goes, the Bali adventures starts now.