Chapter 12

Euphoria

Jungkook was not able to get a good night sleep, all throughout the night he is in the balcony. Spacing out, anxiety and worry is killing him. Not until someone came, it’s the arrangement that Namjoon made. JK took Y/N’s stuff with him even her phone and there she saw messages from her husband asking where she is because she is not picking up her phone. JK didn’t eat all night and day, he boarded the plane with blood shot eyes due to excess crying. But no one noticed that he is Jungkook of BTS. However, when he steps back in Korea some reporters and fan girls are able to spot him. He was picked up by manager Sejin, he asked the manager that he wanted to stay in his apartment. Sejin has no idea of what happened.

When JK arrived home he is so life less. He wanted to see Y/N, he wanted to check how is she. His hyungs are calling him but he is not answering the call. He doesn’t want to see them. He settles in his bed and looks at the photos and videos that they took together. His tears are none stop, his heart is so broke knowing that Y/N kept a secret from him and also his hyungs, the hyungs that he trusted the most. He wants answers for all of his questions.

BTS boys are still on vacation, they agreed to see JK once they are all back in Seoul.

 

Back in Bali.

Y/N opens her eyes and the first thing that she felt is thirst. Then she looks at her hands and saw an IV on it. And then it hits her, JUNGKOOK. She looks at her side and saw a person that she didn’t expect to see. “Dongsun?”

“You are awake.” He said as he looks at her. He gets up from his seat and walk closer to her. “How are you feeling?” Y/N looks around, she is certain that she is in the hospital and then she saw different writings. “You are still in Bali.”  Y/N is getting nervous. She still looks around. “He went back to Korea.” And that’s it Y/N knows that he is pertaining to Jungkook. “Once you gain strength we are going back to Korea.” He said as he went back to his seat and works on with his laptop again.

Y/N is getting worried about Jungkook. And at the same time worried because Dongsun knew, how did he found out? “Why are you here?” she managed to ask.

“I am your husband and I need to be here.” He replied with sadness in his tone.

“You knew?” she asked.

“I knew about what?” he gets up from his seat and went near the window to look out. “Your relationship with Jungkook and your medical condition?”

“So you knew.” She whispers.

“You need to undergo medication.” He said.

“No.” she sternly replied.

And with that Dongsun faced her. “You need too.” He replied.

“No, I don’t need it. Besides it too late.” She replied not looking at him. “I just need.”

“Him?” he answers. “What is into him? That I don’t have?”

Y/N is surprised on what he said, she looks at him. He looks so broken. It’s the first time that she saw him like this. “Don’t joke at me.” She coldly replies. “We all know that is a nonsense question.”

“You don’t know things Y/N.” he replies. “You don’t know how hurtful It is to see the person you love being with other man.” He stated looking straight into her eyes.

“Cut the crap Dongsun, we know our history.” She stops him.

“You don’t know because you chose not to know, it’s just me who is always looking at you from a far. I tried to brush away the feelings but I just can’t.” Y/N is really surprised about what she is hearing. “You distanced yourself away. You always feel that you are not worthy.”

“We are not in good terms.” She replied.

“Because you don’t want to be with me.” He answers.

“Who would want to? This life that we have, this are all arranged.” He is raising her voice a bit. “I am a payment for my family’s dept. Who would love someone like me?”

“ME!” he raised his voice and Y/N flinch. “Why do you think my parents agreed to this? Why will they agree for me to marry an illegitimate child if this is not important to me. They wanted me to marry your older sister but I refused because it’s not her that I like” His voice is cracking indication that he is about to cry. Y/N looks at him; she can sense that he is serious. Dongsun sits in front of her. “It hurts, for years you distanced yourself to me and I treated you so bad. I am sorry.”

“Please don’t tell me those things because I am dying.” She replied.

“It hurts to see you smile but the reason is not me.” He looks down into her hand and see a different ring. It’s the ring that Jungkook gave her.  She is not wearing their wedding ring. “You really love him?” he bitterly laughs a bit. “I hate losing, and I lost in this one.”  Y/N saw tears falling from his eyes, the latter is not looking at him. “I don’t want to give you away.”

She is also tearing up because of this. There are memories that came back to her. Dongsun is not a total bad guy. They also have few moments together; he is her first in everything. Now she is thinking what if the situation is different maybe she has a harmonious life with him. She is not blind to not see some things that he did for her.

 

FLASHBACK

Y/N is inside the campus its actually her first day but she is already having a bad day. There are university girls who started to pick at her. She sighed as she sits on the bench in the park of the school. She looks at her finger where her ring is located. It’s been days since she got married with Dongsun. She looks at her phone and saw Jimin, Taehyung and her picture. She still has their number but she knows that they are busy. She looks at her things who are soaking wet and her dress who has stains from the juice that the girl pours on her. She’s about to cry but she stops herself. But she failed. Her tears started to pour out.

“Here.” She saw a hand in front of her, with a handkerchief. She looks at the person and saw Dongsun looking at her. “You look so wasted.” He said as he started to wipe her tears.

“You don’t have too.” She holds on to his hand. “I can manage.”

“Are you done with your class?” he asks.

“Yes.”

“Then let’s go.” He said pulling her up and holding her hands. Y/N looks at her hands intertwined with Dongsun’s hands as they walk out of the school and to the parking lot.

“Get inside.” He said as he opens the door for her.

She just follows him and get inside the car. She is wondering where are they going, she is so sticky and dirty because of what happened. She noticed that they enter a shopping mall. “I look like Dongsun shi.”

“That is why we are here, we are going to get you a new clothes.” He gives her a small smile.

Y/N is surprised about this. Dongsun gets out of the car and opens the door for her. Then he holds on to her hands again. They walk inside the mall; she is just following him. They enter a store and she knows it’s expensive. She sits in the couch and Dongsun is the one who picks the dress for her. “Here..” he handed the baby pink dress for her. “Wear this and after we will eat ice cream.”

Y/N lightens up because of it. Truly she is still a young teenager. She smiles and nods at him, she goes to the fitting room and wears the dress that he picks. He is waiting for her while sitting on the couch and once she gets out of the fitting room it’s like his world stops as he saw her. The dress compliments her features also she looks so cute with her short hair and ribbon on it.

“Dongsun shi, is this okay?” she asks as she stands in front of him.

“Very good.” He stands up and Y/N just follows him. “Oh are we not gonna pay for it?” she asks still looking back in the store.

“Its fine, they will just deduct that in my card.” He said.

It’s just days since they know each other but she can sense that he is a good guy. She also knows that the latter doesn’t like the idea about the marriage. She knew some facts about him since they are studying in one university.

“Let’s go get your ice cream.” He said as he pats her head.

They went to an ice cream parlor. Y/N looks excited as she looks at the flavors. Dongsun is there looking at her with a smile of his face. “What do you want?”

“Strawberry and Mint choco.” She replied immediately.

“Mint cho?” he scrunches his nose.

“You don’t like mint choco? It tastes good.” She replied defending the flavor.

“Okay if that’s what you like.” He shrugs.

 

Days became months and slowly they are getting along with each other. Y/N is still in the adjusting period as a college student. And Dongsun is in his last months as a college student because he will graduate soon.

“Dongsun shi, do I have to be as skillful as you?” she asked, they are in the library of the house studying.

Somehow they became comfortable with each other.  Dongsun placed the book down. “Not really.” He smiles at her. “You just need to be yourself. I know you can do it.” He pokes her cheeks.

Y/N nods and then she gets back reading her books.

“Y/N ah.” He calls and she hums as a response. “Can I ask a favor?” and by that Y/N looks at her. “Can you call me oppa?”

Y/N notice a light blush on his cheeks. She is contemplating if she will call him oppa or not, in the end she decided to call him oppa. “Neh oppa.” She smiles.

 

Every night its became Dongsun’s routine to check on Y/N before he sleeps. They are not sleeping in one room as per Y/N’s request.

He is looking at her sleeping face. She looks so calm. Dongsun knows her background she knows that she is a daughter of her father from another woman and she is not accepted by her step mother and sisters. He saw her in one of the parties when she is still 15 years old. He got attracted to her right away, he may be older than her but he didn’t care. He saw how she is treated by her sisters who are slightly evil towards her. When his dad said that he will marry her other sister he refused instead he chose her. His dad disagrees because of her status in life but he insisted.

“I actually don’t know how to tell you that I love you.” He said as he removes the hair that is covering her face.

Dongsun actually became Y/N’s older brother. He is there to assist her in things that she can’t do and for the things that she cannot understand. Y/N finds him attractive too. She didn’t treat him as a husband since they are still young but she treats him like a friend, like Jimin and Taehyung.

 No one knows in school that they are together. Then one time it happened that the students knows that she is married.

“Why are you crying?” he asked as he saw her crying in the corner of the parking area. “Did someone harm you?” she is not answering. “Tell me.” He holds on to her cheek.

“There is a guy who humiliate me earlier in  class.” She replied.

“How? What did they do?” Y/N is not answering him. “Y/N tell me.”

“They scatter some papers in class, false accusations about me. They actually saw us being together.”

“Don’t mind them okay. Let’s just go home.” He said as he started the car and they drive home.

That night Y/N cried into Dongsun’s arms until she sleeps.

****

The guy slams on the wall as he holds on to his stomach. “Please stop, it’s just a joke.”

“Joke? You think this is a funny joke?” Dongsun hold on to the paper. It’s actually a paper saying that Y/N is a gold digger who sticks into different boys including him.  They are on the empty building in the university. “I am telling you if I heard something, or other people who play’s joke with Y/N I’ll get back to you, so better tell the others do not mess with my wife.” He said in a deep and dangerous tone.

The guy widened his eyes as he heard the word ‘wife’ and by that Dongsun leaves the guy.

Days after that Y/N’s life became harmonious and they are seen together. Dongsun made sure that she is guarded. And no one is bullying her. Y/N noticed that changes around her classmates. And then she found out that the people around her knows that Dongsun is her husband.

 

The day that Dongsun became 23 and Y/N is turning 19. There will be a party in the house. Business man are invited since its needed in the business. Few people know about the marriage.

“Miss Y/N, you are needed in the party.” Said the maid to her. But she doesn’t want to get out of the room, she is getting nervous since there are so many people.

The door opens revealing Dongsun wearing his black suit. He looks so fine with his hair brushed up, exposing his forehead. “Your presence is needed.”

Y/N is looking at him through the mirror, she is checking into herself. Dongsun approached her and stands behind her. He places his hands on her shoulders, he can feel that she is nervous. “Don’t be nervous. You are beautiful, just be yourself. Stand out and fit in, they will love you.” He pokes her cheeks and Y/N smiles at her.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Now, let’s go.” He holds on to her hand and they leave the room.

And they went to the venue inside the mansion, she saw different people. She knows some of them because she is studying them she needs to know the people that they have business with. The people are looking at her, she gives them smile. What Dongsun said ‘stand out, fit in.’ she keeps that in her mind. Gifts are over flowing in the gifts section. She is there shadowing beside him. Their father introduced her to the other business partners as Dongsun’s wife. She actually saw her own family on the other side of the place but she didn’t dare to walk towards them. Her sister hated her for marrying Dongsun instead of them.

Dongsun became busy as he needs to talk to some of the family member and business partners. And because of that Y/N was left alone in the corner and her sisters used the chance to mock and down her.

“You are still a trash even though you wear classy clothes.” Her older sister looks at her from head to toe. “I wanted to believe that Dongsun has a poor eyesight because he chose you.”

“You look like crap.” Her younger sister stated.

“Enjoy the night.” She said and about to leave them but her older sister holds on to her shoulder. “You think you can just walk out on us, you think you are stronger now?”

“Dongsun will never like you. Keep that in mind, girls like you are just a pass time.” Her younger sister then pours wine on her head.

She was stunned about what happened. She looks at them but she didn’t say anything, she hurriedly excused herself from them and from the party. Their head maid saw her running to her room.

“Miss Y/N, is there something wrong?” she knocks on the door.

“I am fine, please I don’t want to be disturbed.” She said as her tears falls from her eyes. She goes to the bathroom and removes her dress, she opens up the shower and cries her heart out. She slowly slides on the floor and hugs her knees. Since a child no one gives her attention even though she does well in school, not until she met Jimin and Taehyung. She missed them so much.

Dongsun is talking to other people when he noticed that Y/N is nowhere to be found. He wanted to look for her but there are so many people talking things to him. He is uneasy until the party ended. He excused himself to his dad and went to the house. There he saw the head maid, the maid said that Y/N doesn’t want to be disturbed. He went straight to her room; the door is locked so he asked for the key. As he opens the room, he noticed the door in the balcony is open, he slowly walks towards her and heard that she is sniffing. He peaks and saw her looking at her phone.

Y/N is looking at her photos with Jimin and Taehyung, a music is playing on her phone. Then she heard the sweet voice of Jungkook.  It somehow makes herself calm. She can feel the emotion in his voice. She noticed that there is someone on the door. She removed her ear phones. “Oppa.? What are you doing here?”

Dongsun removes his coat and loosen up his tie. “You left the party.” He said as he stands beside her. “What did I say about stand out fit in?”

“When you left, my sisters came and mocks me.” She replied looking away.

“And you let them affect you? Those .” He scoffs.

Y/N looks at her with wide eyes and then they both laugh.

“You should smile always, it looks good on you.” He pinches her cheeks.

They both noticed the people in the venue, she saw the gifts. She actually prepares something for Dongsun but she is shy about her gift.

“Of all the people how come you don’t have something for me.” Dongsun fakes a sob.

“I have!” Y/N excitedly said. “But I am shy about it, it’s not expensive like those.”

Dongsun smiles widely at her. “Really you have something for me? Can I have it?”

Y/N stops for a moment and then she nods and pulls him inside the room. He lets him sit on the couch. “Wait here.”  Dongsun did what was told, he sits on the couch and waits for her. She came back from her drawer and now holding a small gift wrapped in paper. “Saeng Il Chukha oppa.” She smiles brightly and handed him the paper.

Dongsun hold on to it and tears the wrapper and there he saw a handmade bracelet. “Wow!” he exclaims. “You made this??” Y/N nods at her. “Thank you!” he puts it in and pulls her into a hug, she landed on his lap with her hands on his chest. Dongsun breaks the hug and looks at her with a sincere smile. His smile turns into a serious expression as he slowly leans in to her. Y/N then close her eyes and then she felt a soft pair of lips on hers. They both shared a sweet first kiss on the night of Dongsun’s birthday.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

*******

 

There is always a reason for everything... i kinda feel sad about Dongsun tho, but yeah past is past. Hello! hope you guys are doing well. :)