Chapter 4

Euphoria

Morning comes. She opens her eyes and notice that Dongsun is not around. She felt that she is still under the sheets. She cries as she remembers how the latter take her without her concern. She is so scared and she is trembling. She looks at the clock and there the time is 8 in the morning, the meeting time is 9 am. She hurriedly gets out of the bed and there she saw what Dongsun did to her. Her neck and her chest are full of marks. She is disgusted by herself. And her body is aching. She pushed herself to move so she can leave even though her core really hurts.

She fixed herself and put a fake smile on her face. She wore a turtle neck top so her neck is covered. She then grabs a taxi so they can drop her off in the BigHit building.  She is quiet all throughout the trip. When she arrived in the office she was greeted by the other staffs. She sits on the corner of the room while waiting for the others. She plugs in her earphones and enters her calming zone. Jungkook’s voice was heard and as usual her emotions are being stable.

Bangtan boys are a bit excited as they are leaving the country again for the concert. This is exciting because they are given a time off after concert. Jimin and Taehyung are excited to see Y/N because this is going to be their first time to be with her.

“This is our first trip with Y/N.” Jimin said excitedly as they are inside the car.

“I am sure she will enjoy this.” Taehyung said with a smile as he looks at her pictures from his phone.

As the boys reached the building they went to the lounge where the other staffs are waiting. Y/N’s mind is nowhere where she felt someone cups her face.

“Good morning.” And that’s it she saw the beautiful smile of none other than Jeon Jungkook. Her tears started to form into her eyes and Jungkook notice it. “Something wrong?” he asked as he became serious.

Y/N smiles at him and shake her head.

“Y/N ah!” Jimin calls. She noticed that Y/N is not happy. He hugs her. “Let’s talk after we land okay.” He then intertwines his hands to her. “Kook please get your noona’s things.”

They all settled in the van with the BTS boys together and Y/N is at the back with the other stylist. She looks outside the window still containing her emotions.

As they get off of the car, the BTS boys gathers the attention of the press people. They are taking pictures of them. Y/N and other others then gets off of the car. Without any make up and glasses, she casually walks but the press are able to catch her. They are actually wondering why she is with the BTS boys.

Camera flashes towards her and she decided to wave at them and gives them a smile. The BTS boys smiles to themselves as they saw how she interacted with the paparazzi.

They all settled inside the lounge since they are still waiting for their flight. Y/N is vibing her music so no one will bother her. The head of the stylist team finally knew that she is the wife of the business tycoon. But she asked them to treat her just the way they treat her before. She doesn’t want to be treated in a special way.

As their flight was announced, they all went to the plane. The boys are getting the first class one and the others are going to be under the business class. Y/N did use her connection this time, she asked the flight attendant if she can be placed in the corner area away from the people.

 

“Is there something wrong with Y/N today?” Namjoon asked as he noticed that she is not on her usual self today.

“Well she is looking good in front of the press earlier.” Jin added. “Well everybody can fake a smile.”

“And I think she used to do it a lot.” Yoongi added.

“We will talk to her once we landed.” Taehyung said.

“But where is she seated?” Jhope asked. “She is not here with us?”

“Only the officials are booked in first class, they are in the business class.” Namjoon explains.

The flight to USA is long so the boys tries to get some rest while Y/N is there reading a book in her seat. She is peacefully looking outside the window when she notice that someone is beside her. She looks at her side to see Taehyung’s smiling face.

“Tae?” she asked.

“Are you hungry? I just wanted to check on you.” He said with concern.

“I am fine Tae, nothing to worry.” She replied with a smile.

“Come with me.” He said pulling her out of her seat. “Bring your things.”

Y/N is wondering why. She just follows Taehyung. They went to the first class are of the plane where the others are residing.

“Hi Y/N.” Namjoon greeted.

“Oppa?”

“Well, the boys cannot rest not until you are here. You are too important to be sitting in the business class area so we made some arrangements to have you seated here.” He explains with a smile, dimples showing.

“It’s better for you to be here.” Jin added. “There are empty seats her so you can relax.”

“You don’t need to do it but thank you anyways.” She smiles and bows.

“Come seat beside me.” Jimin guided her. “Someone like you doesn’t deserve to be left out.”

“Please tell me that you are not doing this because you found out that I am Dongsun’s wife.” She clarifies.

“No..” Jimin replied. “You are our friend so you deserve this.” He caress her cheeks. “Now go get some sleep okay. You can cuddle me if you want.”

Y/N nods and rest her head against Jimin’s shoulders and she found the peace to sleep in.

 

As they landed in US, New York the press people are clamoring in the Airport just to see the boys. The boys and the body guards are walking ahead while the staffs are tailing them. They boys are the first one to go to the hotel while the staffs are waiting for their luggage. Y/N is looking around her, U.S. gives her a different vibe where she wanted to explore the city. However, she is feeling kinda sick again and she wanted to go to the hotel so she can take a rest for a moment since, by noon they need to check on the clothes and things for the boys.

They are going to stay in one of the famous hotels in the city where in the whole floor is booked by BigHit for the privacy of the boys. The boys are already in their rooms as the staffs came to the hotel. They are given their own room too. As Y/N went inside her room she was able to see a bouquet of flowers and a gift box. She is actually wondering if she gets inside the correct room.

It’s her favorite flower which is Tiger Lily and its JK’s birth flower and then she looks at the gift box, there is an envelope on it and her name is written. She looks at the logo, its YSL beauty. She is nervous and happy at the same time.

Ms. Y/N

We would like to welcome you here in New York, please accept this simple gift coming from YSL beauty and we are looking forward in working with you someday.

YSL beauty

 

She removes the cover of the box and was surprised to see the contents. It has their new collections of makeup and other things. She is so surprised about it, she didn’t even know that YSL knows her. She read the letter again, she is somehow certain that they wanted to have a business with the family. She then took a photo of it and a photo with herself and posted it on her social acc. Yes she has social acc too but she seldom posts.

She added a note on the photo. ‘Thank you for the warm welcome YSL beauty, but you already know who will use the makeup, we will definitely give this a try, love lots!’

 

Jimin and Taehyung as inside their rooms when their phone pops up and saw a notif about Y/N. both of them gets out of their room at the same time.

“You saw it?” they both asked each other. They are on their way to Y/N’s room but they saw someone outside of the door, they hide as they saw Jungkook. He has foods in his hands and the door opens revealing a smiling Y/N.

By that Jimin and Taehyung retracted their footsteps and went back to their room.

 

“What brings you here kook? You should be resting right?” she asked as the latter enters her room.

“Just wanted to check on you. Are you okay?” he asked as he placed the food on the coffee table. “You got a huge room.” And then he saw the flower. “Oh someone sent you?”

“Its actually YSL, a famous makeup brand. “ she said smiling as she sits on the couch. Still her body is painful and she wanted to get some rest.

“I just wanted to check you out.” He said as he gets up. “Go get some rest too.” JK was about to leave.

“Koo.. why don’t you stay and let me do something.” She said as she gets out her make up pouch and gets the one that YSL gave. “Lets me try this on you if it’s okay.” She smiled.

JK smiles and nods at her. “No problem.” He said as he sits on the chair and Y/N stands  in front of him.

“I need to check if this are perfect for your skin tone, we will make it simple so it will look natural, I’ll style your hair too.” She said as she combs his long hair. For months that she is doing this they both got used to each other’s presence. JK is taking videos on his phone, videos of Y/N doing things around.

“Maybe after you finish putting mine let me put something in you too.” He joked.

Y/N looks at her. “Well I don’t mind. The famous Jeon Jungkook will do my makeup, no problem.” She looks at his big doe eyes. “I really love your eyes.” She blurted out and she saw the tint of redness in Jk’s cheeks.

After few minutes of styling the youngest. They are able to see the finished product. At the same time, Y/N is reviewing the makeup. The texture, how pigmented it is and other stuffs. “The new collection is nice; I am sure this will fit Jimin’s skin too.”

“This is nice.” JK said as he looks into his reflection. “You are really talented in this.” The makeup is light, just perfect for their style. Y/N use natural colors to fit his masculine face and he braid his hair on the side. “I like this, we can use this in the concert.” He nods at her. “Now your turn.” He said as he lets her seat on the chair. He looks at the make up in front of him. “Let’s make you more beautiful.”

We all know that JK is artistic and for sure he will make the latter beautiful.

They didn’t notice the time and as JK finished putting make up on her, he himself looks so surprised about the outcome.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked.

“You look so pretty.” He said still looking at her.

Y/N looks at her reflection in the mirror. “Omo, the makeup is nice Kookie ah.” She smiled at him.

“We need to capture this.” He said as he brought out his phone and come close to her. “Let’s take a photo.”

 

After spending time together, JK went back to his room and Y/N is finally able to rest. They have a busy day tomorrow because the boys will rehearse in the morning and concert in the evening, Y/N and the other stylists need to check the outfits and styles.

They are finally resting when around 3 in the morning Y/N got awake because she feels that she is going to puke. She went to her bathroom and there she throws up, worst is she saw blood coming out of her nose. She got worried and panicked because of it. She didn’t know what is happening to her. She looks so pale as she looks at herself in the mirror, she definitely needs to see a doctor. This is another concert and she needs to get hang of herself so she will not pass out again.  She went back to sleeping so she can gain a bit strength.

As the morning comes, the staffs went to the venue which is in Citi Field. The stage is all set and the staffs are at the back they are organizing the clothes of the boys and doing final touches in the clothes and styles. They are briefing the other stylist and they are with American staffs too. The BigHit staffs are treating Y/N like a normal person as per her wish that she didn’t want be especial. She is working on Jk’s clothes in a peaceful manner. They are in the waiting room then as the boys enters the room they are soaking wet because of the practice. RM is not with them as he is talking to the director outside.

The boys started to hydrate themselves and Y/N finished preparing JK’s clothes and about to go back to the other room when she heard some talking.

“I don’t know why do we have to protect these bunch of kids who are just messing around.” One guy said.

Y/N saw American body guards.

“They are not even that talented compare to the singers out there.” Another one added.

Only one person can speak English straight, I don’t know why their music is a hit, I meat why Kpop is a hit.”

She will let it pass it’s just that they said something more degrading.

The guy, Jimin perhaps? He looks so lame and girly. And he always sticks around with the other member is he gay?”

“Man, I don’t know they looks so sick as .”

And that’s it, Y/N loses her cool. She drops all the things that she have on her hands and then opens the door wide. The BTS boys looks at her wondering what happened. Now the door is wide open revealing the two guards with a surprised face.

Something wrong?” The one asked.

“Yes, something is wrong.” She said and the boys are surprised with her straight English accent just like Namjoon’s. “I would like to talk to your manager or your head security right now.” She said with a glare in her eyes.  The two guards finally know the reason; this girl can understand English very well. “What surprised? Mr, I don’t mean no harm or insult but the two of you started it first.” She said as she crossed her arms to her chest.

“What is the problem?”  Taehyung came towards them.

Y/N tilts her head. “So will someone get the head security or the manager? Or do I have to get it myself?” she asked with a hint of irritation in her voice. She glared at the two boys.

“Ma’am.” said the guy but she cuts him off.

“No, save it. I need the head security.”

They are discussing when Namjoon and Sejin came.

“Oh something wrong?” Sejin asked. He can sense that Y/N is angry. “Something wrong Y/N?”

“There is Sejin shi, these two boys are bad mouthing the boys. And I believe it’s not a good etiquette in work. Saying why do they need to protect these boys as they look so sick out there, and they said something about Jimin that I cannot let it pass.”

Sejin nods at Y/N. “Okay then, we will settle this one, please come with me.” Sejin said to her. She nods and without looking at the boys she follows the manager.

 

The boys left silent inside the room.

“Y/N can speak and understand English very well.” Jin added still surprised about what happened.

“She said that the boys are saying things to us and to Jimin.” Jhope added.

Jimin smiles on his seat as Taehyung pulls him into a hug. “Hey you okay?”

“Y/N still protects me like the old times.” Jimin said in a low voice. “She really loves us.”

“We are lucky to have her.” Taehyung ruffles the latter’s hair.

“She is a well-educated woman.” Namjoon said, “The way she speaks and the aura that she is emitting.”

“I believe she pursue studies so well back in her college days, she belongs to a rich family and they will never let someone naïve enters the family.” Yoongi added.

“She is smart since we are in high school.” Jimin added.

****

The rest of the day went well, as the two guards are dismissed in the area. Now all of them are preparing for the concert, they can hear the sounds in the concert hall and the cheering of the Armys. Y/N is in the bathroom as she asked her coworker to put the make up on JK. She feels something on her stomach again and she throws up.

“I need to see a freaking doctor.” She said as she splash a water to her face. “You need to pull this one Y/N. the concert will start.” She said to herself.

“Where is Y/N?” Jungkook asked.

“She went to the bathroom.”

“Bathroom?” he said and remembers the bad thing happened to her the last concert. He is about to go out when the door opens revealing Y/N.

“Oh she is here.” Said the stylist noona. Y/N nods at her and she went to JK.

“I thought something happened to you again.” He smiles at her.

“Nope, I am totally fine. Now let’s get you ready okay.” She said as she started to work on his styling for today’s concert. “I am sure the girls will swoon over you again.” Well including her. Her undying crush for JK will never fade away. And she is happy that she is able to experience this one in a life time chance.

Just like the old times, the boys gather around and Namjoon said the last things to cheer up his brothers. And as they get out of the stage the stage a huge cheering happened. They boys gives their all in the concert. And Y/N is also happy to be with them in this moment. She is watching their performance in the monitor. She also asked the staff if she can peak in the concert hall and they allowed her.

She looks around the stadium and she saw thousands of Armys like her who are cheering and enjoying the shows. She smiles as it gives her different feeling. She can see the beautiful purple ocean that army bomb emits. And she can hear the boy’s voice. Her heart is so happy.

As the song ended she went back to the dressing room and then do her job by helping the boys to change and to retouch their make-up.

“We will talk after this okay.” JImin said to her.

“Yes.” She replied with a smile.

 

Time flies so fast as the two days concert ended and the boys are so happy that they give their best. BTS boys are inside Namjoon’s room as they need to talk about the concert. Y/N is in her room, she actually asked Sejin to have a day off since she needs to go and check something. Sejin agreed to her.

She is resting but not yet sleeping as she heard a knock on her door. She opens it and saw Jimin and Taehyung.

“Y/N ah.” Jimin pulls her into a hug. “The concert is successful.” He smiles.

“Now let us talk.” Taehyung pulls her into the bed.

“What happened to you? The time that we saw you in the office.” He started.

Y/N gaze away from the two.

“We know something bad happened.” Jimin said. “You know that you can tell us.”

Y/N’s tears started to form in her eyes. Automatically Jimin hugs her. “What happened Y/N ah?”

“The night before we leave and went here, Dongsun came home. He… he…” she is not able to finish her words as she cry harder.

“Shhhhhhh.” Taehyung caresses her back. “Tell us..”

Y/N breaks from the hug and she lowers her turtle neck. And that’s it Jimin and Taehyung saw the dark spots, they automatically know what is it.

“Oh Y/N.” Jimin hugs her tight.

“He took me that night, I actually don’t know if I will can make it to the flight that day. My body is so sore up to my core but I wanted to be with you guys.” she replied.

Jimin and Taehyung are angry but they are keeping their cool.

“Why don’t you file a divorce; this is too much Y/N” Taehyung added.

“I can’t, I don’t have someone. And I am bound in this life forever.”

“You have us.” Jimin added. “You will never be alone, we are here.”

“I know you guys are here with me. But it’s really complicated.” She replied.  “Can we rest please?” she asked.

The two boys nod at her as she settles in the middle of the two and leans on Jimin.

 

The following day is their free time and she chose to go to a hospital to have a check-up. she saw the two boys still sleeping soundly. She smiles knowing that they are concerned about her. She took a quick shower and decided to go down. On her way she saw Namjoon, who gets out of the room.

“Oh Y/N ah, so early.” He asked.

“Good morning oppa, I just need to do some errands. Sejin shi allowed me.” She smile.

“Oh have you seen Jimin and V?” he asked with a pout.

“They are actually in my room, still sleeping.” She said as she bows at him.

“Okay, take care and see you later okay.” Namjoon said as he bid goodbye to her.

Y/N then proceed to the lobby of the hotel where a taxi is waiting for her. She went to the nearest hospital in the city. She was able to get an appointment and some tests and xrays was done. Nothing to worry about the payment she has money for it. It took her around 3 hours to complete all the exams and the doctor said that they are going to mail her the result. Which she will be getting within weeks.

She feels good today. She then drops by to some stores and buy some things that she thinks is good. She even dropped by in one coffee shop where she buys pastries for the boys. As she came back to the hotel she looks for the boys but she didn’t saw them. The staff said that the boys went out.

She then went to her room with all the stuffs she brought for the boys. She feels sad and alone as of the moment. She went to the balcony since its around lunch time. Tomorrow they are going back to Korea. She is looking at the view of New York, the busy streets and the people who are going to work. Around noon she then packs her things back and gets herself ready to bed. She ate the food that she bought for the boys. But there are still left.

The BTS boys arrived in the hotel, they went out to enjoy and at the same time to shoot for their Bangtan bomb and BTS episode. Jimin and Taehyung bought something for Y/N. As they reached the hotel rooms they went straight to her room, its open actually and as they enter they saw the foods on the table. They thought that she bought it for the them but since they are not in the hotel the food is left there.

“She bought it for us I am sure, look at the count.” Taehyung said.

“Y/N is so thoughtful.” Jimin added. “We can still eat this.” He said as he gathers the foods and went to the other boy’s room.

That night Y/N sleep up straight and the next things she knew is they are on their way back to Korea.

 

***

late chappy here, I am sorry