Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

Euphoria

It’s the day of the operation and Jk’s departure. BTS boys are already in the airport and Y/N is preparing for her operation. Dongsun and Hyunhye are there for her.

“You can do this Y/N.” Hyunhye holds on to her hands.

“I am afraid.” She replied. “I am not sure of I will wake up after this.”

“You will baby.” Donsgun smiles at her. “You are strong and we know you can make it.”

 

“Kook, it’s gonna be okay.” Namjoon pats the latter’s shoulders.

“I am nervous hyung, what if she won’t wake up after the surgery?” he asked.

“Don’t think something like that.” Jimin said, he is also nervous. “Tae..”

“She will make it.” Taehyung assures. “Let’s hope for the better.”

Back in the hospital Y/N is already in the operating room, she is looking at the light above her. The anesthesiologist already injected her the anesthesia and the fluid which will make her sleep. The last thing inside her mind is Jungkook’s happy face and smile. ‘I love you Kook.' she thought and that’s it she fell asleep.

Jungkook boarded the airplane uneasy and afraid. He needs to endure it for few days since he needs to perform well for the Armys.

***

Y/N opens her eyes and she saw the blinding lights inside her room. She looks at her side, she saw a guy sitting on the chair and sleeping she’s not able to see him because his face is hidden by his arms. She reaches out to his head.

Jk stirs from his sleep when he felt something. He looks up and saw Y/N awake. “Love.” He said as he holds on to her hand. She is still looking pale and hurt is visible to her face. “How are you feeling?”

“Where am I?” she asked.

“Love, you are in the hospital. You had surgery.” He explained.

Y/N tilts her head. “But you are here?”

“We came back from the concert.” He replied and kiss her hand. “Are you hurt?”

“I am fine.” But she can feel her head aching. “Is there a way to lessen the pain?”

“I can ask the nurse for pain killers if possible.” JK is about to get up but she holds his hand.

“Just stay here please.” She looks at him. “You change the color of your hair. I knew it, it will suit you. Blond color, so the Armys like it right?”

He nods at her. “Yes, they really like it.”

 

Dongsun and Jungkook talk to the Doctors about Y/N’s situation, they successfully removed the tumor from her brain she just needs to be healthy and let the wound heal so they can start the chemotherapy. Her life is still in danger as it was said before that she is just going to live around 6 months. Few weeks from now it will be 6 months already. All of their lives changed as this situation occurs. Jungkook fell in love deeply and he doesn’t want to let go. Dongsun accepted the fact that Y/N will be his first love, he is not sure when will he fall in love again.

There are issue surfacing the internet about Y/N being sick but no one is releasing a statement. The whole Lee clan is quiet about it. BigHit is also not giving statement about the time that JK was seen in the hospital. Its only BTS knows the real relationship between Y/N and him.

For the past days Y/N is monitored by the doctors 24/7. They wanted to make sure that she is going to be okay. It seems like their lives are getting back to normal. Y/N is getting okay as days goes by. JK is a bit busy because of their schedules. For the days that he is not beside her, Dongsun and Hyunhye are there. Sometimes Jimin and Taehyung are there.

“Do you remember this?” Jimin said as he shows her a picture.

“Ah! That is the time when I turned you into a girl for the group project.” She excitedly said. “You look so pretty there.”

“Come on Y/N, I am a guy who has six packs during that time and you put me into a dress and applies woman’s make up.” Jimin whines.

“Whyy?? You look so pretty there and I like it.” She pinches his cheeks.

“Not fair.” He pouted. “Taehyung looks like a prince there.”

Taehyung smirks at Jimin. “If I know, Y/N has a crush on me when we are younger.” He teases. “She always makes me look handsome.”

Y/N laughs at their remarks. “I really miss you too.”

“You need to gain strength, so the treatment can start.” Jimin caresses the top of her palm.

“Let’s take a photo.” Taehyung stated as they randomly take pictures as memories.

 

Everyone is happy when the 6 months’ mark passed and Y/N is still with them. Jungkook is so fulfilled about this. He showers her love every day. He literally lives in the hospital with her again. He always brings her flowers after practice and brings stuffs to her. One thing that makes him so happy is when the result of the divorce comes out. It has been approved and Y/N is now single. Literally, he can marry her if he likes.

“Love, what kind of marriage do you like?” He asked out of the blue they are laying down on the hospital bed. He is literally hugging her waist.

Y/N thinks for second. “I want it simple Kook, I want Jimin and Taehyung to be there of course the oppas. Hyunhye, just us because I don’t have other friends. I want it to be a garden wedding with so many flowers. Tiger Lily, your birth flower.” She smiles at him.

“We will make that dream wedding of yours.” He looks into her eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you too Kook, so much.” Jk leans over her and places a kiss on her lips.

“Can we go on a vacation?” she asked, he missed going out, wanted to see the sun. “I wanted to see the sun and the moon.”

“We can arrange that love. We can go to Jeju if you like.”

Y/N smiles and she closes her eyes.

****

But then again, cancer is a traitor sickness. When all of them thought that she is okay, the chemotherapy started. But she suffers a lot. The Doctors are worried because her body is rejecting the medications. She is not getting better. One day it just so happens that she coughs blood and loses the appetite to eat. Jk became anxious again. Questioning about the situation. And by that JK is desperate to do things for her. Y/N’s body slowly becomes weaker and she sometimes forget the things around her. She also thinks that it will be the end for her. She sometimes worries that one day she will not wake up. she can’t even walk on her own now. Jungkook needs to bring her to the bathroom if she needs too.

BTS hyungs are assisting JK about this, they knew what will happen next. It’s just time and they knew she will leave them.

“Jungkook?” Jimin peeks inside Jungkook’s room in their dorm. The room is pitch black but he can hear sniffs from inside. He walks towards the bed and felt Jk’s on the bed. “Kookie.” He calls.

“H-hyung.” He replied.

“Oh Jungkook.” Jimin sits on the bed and automatically JK hugs his hyung. He knows that his hyungs are there for him but he cannot bother them always since this is his personal problem. “Calm down Kookie.”

“Hyung, it hurts. It’s like she is really going to leave us. Hyung I am not ready; we are together less than a year but I really love her.” Jimin is just caressing his back and he lets him vent out all his feelings. “Hyung, I want to make her happy.”

“We all know it Kook, but maybe this is just her time. It hurts for us too but we need to accept it if she will really leave us.” Jimin is stopping himself from crying. “We will make her happy Kook.”

 

Y/N woke up feeling tired tho she sleeps well last night. First thing she saw is a smiling Jungkook. “Why are you smiling like that?”

“We will go on vacation.” He picks her up. “We need to prepare you. No questions okay.” He kisses her forehead. JK literally helps her to wash up and she didn’t ask any questions. She is surprised that they went to the roof top, in the helipad she saw a helicopter. Jungkook carried her and they went inside it, later on this flew and she has no idea where they are going but she enjoys the view. Kookie is filming beside her, he wanted to record all of this.

The helicopter landed in a private airport. “Kookie, where are we going?” she asked.

“It’s a secret baby, this is a surprise.” He holds her hand.

Now they boarded a private plane and its familiar to Y/N. “This is Lee’s private plane.”

“You got it baby.” JK settled her in the couch inside. “Take a rest okay.”

As the plane landed. Y/N woke up too.  She looks around and saw the sea. Then she looks at JK. “Yes baby, we are here in Jeju for a vacation.” He keeps smiling tho it breaks his heart because Y/N is weak and she looks so pale. They both know inside their hearts that one of this days she may leave them.

They arrived in the resort that Jungkook rented. There are people inside who helps Y/N to change clothes and they even put make up on her. She is smiling at her appearance, she is wearing a white dress and there a white beanie. The place is really beautiful she can smell the sea and the warm air coming from it. She is looking outside when Jk enter the room, he is also wearing a white long sleeves three button are open and a white trousers.

“You look so pretty my love.” He said as he kneels down in front of her.

“What are we doing here in Jeju?” she replied smiling at him. “My Kookie really looks handsome.” Kookie is actually in a man bun.

“We will have a vacation and celebration, come on.” He said as he carries her. Y/N cannot walk properly now since she is really weak. She holds on Jk’s shoulder for support. They walk pass the other rooms in the resort and then enters a garden.

Y/N’s face lit as she saw so many flowers and decorations on it. She noticed the Tiger lilies around with different colors. She looks at Jk who is smiling at her. “I like this Kook.”

“Anything for you.” He replied.

And there she saw familiar faces as then continue walking. She also noticed the set up in front. “Jungkook?” she asked really puzzled. Y/N saw the BTS boys and Hyunhye there.

JK sits her on the chair in front and he saw a person who looks so formal. “Kookie?”

Jk sits beside her. “Baby, we are going to make your dream wedding come true.”

Y/N gasps and looks around her. She saw the BTS boys smiling at them. “You are marrying me Jungkook?” He nods. “But why?”

“It’s because I love you. And I wanted you to be happy.” He notices that she is about to cry. “Don’t cry.”

“Shall we start the ceremony?” the judge stated with a smile. Y/N and JK nods at them.

The judge in front of them started to explain things.

“I know we need to be happy.” Jimin whispered to Taehyung he has tears in his eyes.

“Calm down Chim, we all know that this is what they want.” Taehyung replied.

“I am worried because of her.” Jimin wipes his tears.

“Jungkook is really happy, look at him.” Jin added with a smile.

Jhope is filming the scene so they can cherish this forever.  They are all worried because the last time that they talk with the Dr, he said that she may not survive it. Her body is not that strong to undergo therapy. She may not wake up one morning.

JK is looking at Y/N as he places the ring on her ring finger. “My noona, and My Y/N, I just saw you from pictures when Jimin hyung and Taehyunggie hyung are in High school. Your smile is the first one that I noticed, I ask my hyungs about you and they tell me good stories about you. I don’t know what happened but I just felt something way back especially the time that I saw you in their graduation. I saw you smiling and waving at them but your eyes are telling opposite. I actually tried to look for you, I wanted to pursue you it’s just they stated that you are getting married or probably married already. I didn’t lose hope, for years I didn’t dare to look for you, I tried to brush my feelings away because I was just 15 years old that time. But I saw you on the fansign.” he stops for a moment and inhales deeply. “I saw the ring on your finger and by that I confirmed that you are married. It hurts. however, I was happy when I saw you in the dorm, that night when I sang you a song on my bed. I tried to stop this but no, I saw how lonely are you and that night I saw you drenched on the rain, when Dongsu hyung beats you that night I wanted to beat him so bad.” Jimin and Taehyung look at each other when they heard the beating incident. “I promise myself that I will make you happy. The dream that I have finally came true. I just wish that we have so many time together. Y/N ah, I love you with all my heart.”

Y/N is tearing up already. It’s her time to place the ring on his finger. “When I was a kid, I dreamt of having a man who can stay by my side and love me because I don’t feel it when I am growing up, I fell in love once but it’s not meant to be and now I know why because there is someone who is loving me from a far. Jimin and Taehyung became my brothers and I heard stories about their members and this particular member named Jeon Jungkook who always distanced himself to Jimin, Mochi told me stories on how talented you are and your voice. Your voice actually is the reason why I have smile on my face, for the years that I am alone your voice is always there to give me confort. And slowly I felt something towards you wherein I know I am just a fan, one thing struck me so I went to the fansign. I guess its fate because I was one of the winners to get a chance to see you. Then it so happened that I worked as a stylist and with that my feeling grew more. I love you Jungkook and you will always be in my heart even I leave this world.”  She wipes her tears.

And finally the ceremony ended and they are declared as husband and wife. The hyungs and Hyunhye congratulates them.

“Y/N ah.” Hyunhye hugs her. “I am so happy for you.”

“Thank you Hyunhye, for everything. For always being there with me.” She said holding her hand. “Look out for BTS when I’m gone okay.”

“Why are you saying that?” she wanted to scold Y/N. “You will be with us okay.” She doesn’t want to admit that they are expecting her to leave.

“Finally Kook.” Namjoon hugs the youngest. “It came true.”

“Thank you for being here with us.” Jungkook said as he looks at his hyungs. “I really appreciate all of what you did hyungs.”

“Anything for our youngest.” Jin hugs the latter.

“Kook, we don’t want to spoil your day.” Yoongi added. “But we all know what the doctor said.”

“I know hyung. I know.” Jk gives them a nod. But deep inside he is hurting he doesn’t want to show them. He wanted to be strong in front of them.

Jimin carries Y/N. “Our princess is now married.” He forces himself to smile at her. “I am so happy for you.”

Taehyung stand in front of Jimin who has Y/N in his arms. “You are happy right?” then he caresses her cheeks.

“I am, Taehyunggie. I am so happy that you guys are like this. So successful and happy. I love you both.”

“Let’s take a photo!” Jhope announced he sets up the camera for the shoot.

After they took so many photos together the BTS boys prepares a private concert for Y/N. They wanted to make this day happy for her. No one is looking sad. Laughter and giggles are heard in the garden. The boys prepared a nice dinner for the newlyweds.

****

As night time comes, the BTS hyungs said their goodbye for the couple. Jimin and Taehyung doesn’t want to let go of Y/N but the need to.

 

“Go ahead and sleep.” Jk said to Y/N as they are lying on the bed, the latter snuggles at him. He is actually looking into their hands intertwined together. He can see the rings that they are wearing.

“I love you Kook.” She whispers. “I am happy I met you, I am happy I was able to hear your voice singing songs for me.” JK tightens his hug to her. “I am happy to leave this place because I know you can make it.”

Tears are in JK’s eyes now. “Let’s not talk about things like leaving okay, we just got married and I want us to think about good things.” he looks at her close eyes. She is still beautiful even though she is pale and wearing a beanie. Her looks don’t matter to him, what matters is her attitude and love for him. Y/N holds of to his shirt and he worries right away. “Baby? Something wrong?”

“I want to feel you Jungkook.” She said as she opens her eyes looking at him.

“Babe, I don’t think it’s a nice idea.” Y/N looks at him with puppy eyes and he laughs at it. “Aigoo, you miss your Jungkookie that much?” Y/N nods at him. And by that he landed a kiss on her lips.

Y/N knows that she doesn’t have much time and for the last time she wanted to feel him and to feel his love for her. Jk made sure to handle her with care and he is gentle.

Y/N opens her eyes and he saw Jk hovering on her but one things caught her attention. He is crying and his tears falls on her face. “Baby. Don’t cry.”

Jungkook hugs her but he made sure that he will not squeeze her. “I just don’t  want to let go.”

Y/N caresses his blond locks. “You need to baby; I will always be with you. You will remember all the good things that we have. You will move on and will have a family of your own.”

“I can’t imagine my life without you.” He sobs on her shoulders.

“You can, you are strong and you can do this.”

No one sleeps all throughout the night. They just talk and talk about the things that they want to do. But around 4 in the morning Y/N asked JK that she wanted to see the sunrise and she wanted to see it with him. JK brought his camera with him. He will film her again.

Now they are sitting on the sand waiting for the sun to rise.

“I remember the sunset that we watched in Bali.” She said as she leans on Jk’s shoulders. “I will never get tired watching the sun rise and sun set with you.” She looks at him. “Remember me when you look at the sun Kookie.”

“I will remember you always Y/N.” he kisses her forehead.

“You will continue life Jungkook. Marrying me is the most precious moment in my life and I am thankful that someone like you love me.”

“I am happy, that I became your husband. I want to do more things with you in the future.” He is about to cry.

“You will be able to do all those in the future Kookie, always take care of yourself. I love you.” The sun is slowly rising and its rays are touching her pale skin.

“I love you so much.” His lips landed on hers and he hugs her.

Y/N is happy at this moment. He returns the hug and savors his warmth for the last time as a tear escapes her eyes. JK suddenly felt that her arms drop from his side. He looks at her; he can see her smiling face but she is already no longer with him. His tears come out of his eyes none stop as he kisses her lifeless body. “Rest now my love.”

 

END

***
I know... this is kinda sad. :( I am sorry, Y/N didn't survive. but she had a happy last moments of her life. Getting married to Jk is one of her dreams.

But please make sure to read the next update,  the Epilogue.