Chapter 2

Euphoria

8 am and Y/N is still sleeping. She feels so relaxed in Jk’s bed. But suddenly she sits straight when she remembers that she is not inside Taehyung’s room. She is sure that they will look for her. However, she felt someone is beside her. She looks at her side and saw JK sleeping. She smiles at the sight, his mouth is a bit agape and his hair is sticking anywhere. She tries to brush up the hair that is covering his face, knowing the fact that the younger is a deep sleeper she has courage to do it. And there she saw his face. “He still looks cute even sleeping.” Then she remembers that he sang a song for her before going to sleep. She can look at his face all day, the latter is not wearing makeup but still he looks so gorgeous, she can see the scar in his cheek and the moles in his nose and chin. She then managed to get off of the bed and take a last glance at him before closing the door.

She was greeted by a complete silence and the room is still dark. She looks around and see how huge is this house. Truly the boys are billionaires, she then proceeds to Taehyung’s room and saw her clothes. She changed and checks her phone. She saw a message from Hyunhye stated that they are opening the salon and she is asking how is the fan signing. She replied saying that she enjoyed it and she event sent a photo of them three to her.

She gathers her things and contemplating if she will wake up the boys before she goes. She then decided to message the two saying that she enjoys spending the night with them and she needs to go home and to work. She carefully gets out of the room and made sure that the coast is clear because they don’t want an issue to come out right.

She went straight to her house after and then to work. As she enters the salon, Hyunhye greeted her with a smile.

“Good morning.”

“Hey, how’s the shop? While I’m gone.” She asked as she sits in one of the high chairs.

“Well, they are looking for you. Some of the brides are actually looking for you.” HyunHye nods. “One day missed work and they are looking for you.”

“At least someone is looking for me.” She replied sadly.

“So how’s the life being reunited with your old friends?”

“They are looking so fine but I am happy that they still remember me, we actually talked until midnight.”

HyunHye widened her eyes. “You stayed in their place?!” and Y/N nods. “Oh my you interacted with them?”

“Well technically to Jimin and Taehyung only the oppas are tired so they went to sleep also I got to talk to Jungkook and he sang me a song.” She smiled.

“No wonder you are so happy, you got your golden maknae sing for you.”

 

And that’s how her day started. Customers are coming inside the salon. She really has the skills when it comes to makeup and hair dressing. Back at the BTS dorms. Taehyung and Jimin woke up already and they checked their phones and saw the messages from Y/N.

“She left Tae.” Jimin said as he snuggles more to Taehyung.

“I know Chim, well we can always check her out in their salon.”  He smiles at him. “Go to sleep.”

 

Inside the other room, JK stirs up and as he pat the side of the bed he opens his eyes when he felt that no one is there. He feels a bit sad that Y/N is gone. But then he saw a note on the bedside table.

 

Hi Kookie

Thank you for keeping me company last night. I am happy that I was able to hear your voice. Your voice always makes me calm no matter what situation that I am. I hope you will be happy always.

Y/N

 

JK smiles as he places the letter down. He remembers her from years ago. The girl that Jimin and Taehyung saying their goodbyes. Since that day she never gets off of his mind. He wanted to ask more of her from his hyungs but he stops himself. When he saw her in the event all of his emotions came back.

 

Few weeks passed and the boys are really busy. Also it just so happens that the entertainment is looking for new stylists for the boys. And that came the idea of Vmin to ask Y/N to be part of the team. For the weeks that they didn’t reach out each other Y/N, as promised doing the outfit for JK. She is almost finished doing it.

“You really mean it huh.” Hyunhye stated as she saw Y/N happily sewing the outfit. “How can you even tell that this will fit to him?”

“I am a Jungkook bias Hye, so I know this.” She gave her a best smile.

Hyunhye is actually happy because she is able to see Y/N happy. She experienced happiness few times only because of her situation in life.

The salon is almost closing and the last customer left already and it’s just the two of them around.

Then they heard the bell of the door opens.

“We’re-“ Hyunhye was not able to continue her words as he saw two handsome men enters the shop.

“Mochi? Tae?” Y/N gets up from the chair and went towards the boys. “What are you guys doing here?” she asked.

“Hmmmm visiting you.” JImin said as he ruffles her hair.

“Aigoo, just the two of you?” she asked.

“Oh are you waiting for someone?” Taehyung asked as he tilt his head.

Hyunhye fakes a cough. And that gets Y/N’s attention. “Oh! This is Hyunhye, my friend.” She excused. Of course who would visit her. “What brings you here?”

“Dinner?” Jimin showed the plastic bags.

“Let me help.” Hyunhye said as she takes the bag from Jimin.

Y/N ushered them to sit on the couch. “You guys from work?”

“Yes, we actually had a meeting today, sitting for so many hours makes my sore.” Jimin pouted as he complains.

“Well, this is your life.” She smiled. “Well me, I did make ups and hair styling the whole day.”

“You know what.” Taehyung paused. “Why don’t you work with us.”

Y/N looks at the two. “Guys I do make up and styling.”

“Exactly!” Jimin exclaimed. “We are in need of another stylist in the company. You will have a new environment if you work with us.”

“Do we need to ask for your husband’s permission?” Taehyung asked.

“He wouldn’t mind it. He actually doesn’t care to the things that I do.”  She said as she looks away and went to check on Hyunhye. “I guess food is ready.” She looks at the food. “This smells so good.”

They all settled in the sofa and started to eat.

“Y/N, why don’t you consider their offer?” Hyunhye asked.

“But Hye, who will manage the salon? I can’t let you do all this.” She refused.

“Y/N ah, the salon is stable and we know that you can excel in this. This is a new experience for you.” Hyunhye is trying to convince her.

“I know you can do well in this.” Taehyung added.

“I guess, I’ll try. I have my portfolio of all the things that I can do.”

“Yey!” Jimin claps his hand. “I am sure they will like you. It’s much better working with you than other people that we didn’t know.”

****

Its Monday morning and Y/N is outside the building of BigHit. She actually submitted her application online and then she was able to get call and now is her interview. She brought her portfolio with her and she is looking so fine, with a smile on her face. She enters the building and she was greeted by a receptionist.

“Good morning.” A woman greeted her.

“Oh hi, I actually have an interview for the stylist position.” She stated.

“Oh great, you must be Y/N, please follow me.” The girl said and she follows her to the second floor, then she enters the room. There are three girls inside the room and she knew that they are going to have a panel interview for this one. She knew those girls, since she follows BTS, these are the head stylist.

 

“I know that today is Y/N’s interview.” JImin said as they sprawled on the floor.

“Interview?” JK asked.

“Yes, we have an opening for stylist right.” Taehyung added. “We asked her to apply.”

“She is good in make up?” Yoongi asked.

“Yes, super. When we are in high school she always puts make up to our classmates, she even put mine.” Jimin giggles.

“In high school, does she have a boyfriend?” Hoseok asked.

Taehyung thinks for a second. “I think some courted her but she didn’t accept them. “

“Why?” Namjoon asked.

“She said that she didn’t feel the same way and she said that she knew that someone out there is waiting for her.” Jimin concluded. “But life as she gets married at young age.”

“We actually wanted to be reunited with her, somehow to ease her sadness.” Taehyung added. “She has a golden heart and she is not difficult to love.”

“Do you like her?” JK asked straightforward and the boys looks at him.

“Well, I like her as.. how should I put this. I like her as a sister and I care for her, I know Jimin feels the same. We are not attracted to her like, love.” He explains. “I hope someday she will find that person for her.”

“I know she is hurting. Living in a huge house but you have no one.” Jimin added. “I just want her to be happy.”

“Then let’s make her happy.” JK added with a smile.

“I know we can and I hope she got hired.” Jin added.

 

Y/N finished her interview and the coordi unnies are really happy to see her work. She also showed them her portfolio of the sketches that she have. And in the end she got selected. She will be starting her new job in BigHit as a stylist and she is actually happy because she got to be assigned to make JK’s style. She is actually walking in the corridor as she saw a door room ajar. And there she saw a piano in the corner of the room. Her eyes lit as she saw it.

“One song will not hurt right?” she ask herself as she gets inside the room. She placed her things on the chair. She stretched her fingers. It’s been a while since she plays piano.  And then that’s it she decided to play something. Who’s song? Of course JK’s and that’s euphoria.

She started to play the song, as her fingers plays the piano keys she is feeling happiness from it.  She plays Euphoria in a slow pace. And she is actually singing it while thinking about the good things happened to her from the past days. She is so engrossed with it.

BTS boys are about to go to the music room in order to practice for their ballad songs, but then they notice that the room is open and there is a familiar song being played.

The boys peak and they saw Y/N playing the piano and singing.

“She sings?” Yoongi asked.

“And she plays?” Hoseok asked as he smiles looking at her.

VMin nods at them.

Based at Y/N’s smile the Vmin boys knew that there is a good news.

There is this person who is stunned seeing Y/N. it’s like his world stops as he hears her sing and how her keys are so fit for the Piano keys. Jk was not able to contain himself, when the chorus came he blends his voice with her. Y/N got surprised and was about to stop but Jk signals her to continue, giving that oh so gorgeous smile she continues. Jk approach her and now he is standing beside the grand piano while singing. Now the highest part is about to be sang. He signals her to sing it and he will do the backup vocals to it. Y/N sings it and JK did the second voice. Their voices fits together. Y/N is so happy right now. She can see that Jk is also enjoying it, he is smiling at her.  As the song comes to an end Jk din place his hand on her head and ruffles her hair. Her heart wanted to go out of her chest.

“Close the door now, when I’m with you I’m in Utopia.” They said the same time.

They are looking into each other’s eyes. Jk feels complete inside his heart and he doesn’t even know why. Then they heard claps from the others and Y/N stood up from the piano.

“I’m sorry I used it without permission.” She said and bows.

“Its fine no worries.” Namjoon said.

“It’s a nice performance.” Jin added.

“Come here.” Jimin then pulls her into a hug. “You are happy, so I guess happy news?”

Y/N nods at him. “I got hired!” she exclaims.

“Nice!” Taehyung then snatched her from JImin, he hugs her and they twirl around. “That’s my girl. Finally, we will be working with you. Tell me you will be styling who??” he got curious as he places her down.

Y/N smiles. “Jungkook.” And she looks at him.

As Jungkook hears his name a huge smile formed into his face and his heart beats faster.

“Really?!” JImin asked. “I am sure Kookie will conquer the world again with his looks.” He places a hand on Jk’s shoulders. “She is good in this.”

“Hmmmm but I am sure you can also style us right?” Hoseok asked.

“Of course!” she is so happy. “I wanted to style the other oppas.” She then covers when she said ‘oppas’

‘Its fine Y/N.” JIn said as he moves closer to her. “You can call us oppa as long as you want.”

She smiles, now she is slowly opening up to them. “Oh!” she remembers that she has the clothes. She went towards her things and brought out a cloth bag and handed it to JK with a smile.

The youngest then looks at her with conscious eyes. “For me?”

She nods. “You said that you wanted to see the sketch in real clothes, so here it is.” She smiles as she gestures him to open the cloth bag.

The BTS boys are looking at them in awe.

JK then excitedly opens the bag and there he saw a complete set of long sleeves and pants with handmade embroider designs. “WOW!” he exclaims showing his bunny teeth.

The hyungs widened their eyes as they saw the tailored clothes.

“You made that Y/N ah?” Namjoon asked. Now they suddenly remembers the sketches that she gave them. Y/N nods at him. “Wow, that is so nice.”

“Then you can also make ours? That’s the sketch right?” Jin questios, and Y/N nods again.

“Awwww why Jungkookie got his? And ours is gone?” Taehyung fakes a sulk. “How will it fit Kookie? Did you get his measurements?”

Y/N shakes her head. “No, it’s just I know his measurements.” She winks at Taehyung.

“I demand to have mine too.” Jimin pouts cutely.

“Omo, I can make those but one at a time.” She added.

“That will be nice.” Taehyung added.

“Hmmm I guess I’ll see you by Monday.” She said to them.

“Are you going home?” Hoseok asked.

“Not really, I need to go to my salon first and tell them that I got hired and will be working here.” She explains.

“We can ask the driver to accompany you.” Yoongi added.

“Oh no please, I don’t want other to think that I am abusing you guys because I am friends with Jimin and Taehyung. I can manage, but thank you for the offer.” She smiles and bows at them. She then collects her things and says goodbye and exits the room.

JK is there standing looking at the door where she went out and then he looks at the clothes. “Y/N is sweet.” He whispers.

“I am starting to think that maybe Y/N is a Jungkook bias.” Jhope added as he goes to his spot.

“Is she?” Namjoon asked.

“We are not sure.” JImin added.

 

Y/N then went straight to the salon to tell her employees that she is going to work in BigHit and she is letting HyunHye manage the salon for a moment. After telling the good news to her only friend she went to her apartment. However, when she enters the house she is able to see a guy sitting on the sofa.

“Where have you been?” asked the guy.

“Dongsun?” she calls.

“Who else would it be?” he asked in an irritated way. “I came to check on you because mom and dad are asking.”

“I am fine and I have a new job.” She stated.

“Job? We didn’t ask you to work.” He replied dryly.

“Its fine, I can do something else. Did you eat? Do you want me to make something for you?” she asked and Dongsun scoffs at her.

“You don’t need to do that.” He said not sparing a glance to her. “Wear that.” He said pointing at the box on the table. “I’ll let the driver pick you up at 8 in the evening.”

She is wondering why. “Why?”

Dongsun gets up from the couch and approached the door. “There is a party in the company tonight and your presence is needed.” Then he gets out of the house.

Another social party for her, in the business world she is known as the wife of a business tycoon Lee Dongsun. She is always present in every parties and she is not allowed to talk to someone, she is just there as a symbol. There are few articles written for her because the family will sue the media men for every negative article. So her identity is not exposed, but there are so many girls who hates her because she marries the young tycoon. Since she is not fighting back those girls they are harassing her as always.

So she then prepares for the party. She took a shower and then she prepares for the party. She looks at the gown. She knew that there are executives that will be in the party. The color of the gown is Pink and she knew she will look so pretty in it. She then wears her makeup, a bit dark since it’s a night party and then she styles her hair with ruffles at the bottom, she then places an elegant flower pin to her hair. She looks at the mirror and smiles.

“You can do this Y/N ah.” She snaps a selfie and then she sends it to Hyunhye. She included Jimin and Taehyung too.

Exactly 8 in the evening the driver of her husband came.

“Good evening Miss Y/N.” he greeted as he opens the door for her. “You look so stunning ma’am.”

“Aigoo ajushi, you always tell that to me.” She smiles as she enters the car.

The drive towards the company is silent. She got a message from Jimin saying that she is so pretty, while Taehyung said that she should always wear her smile so the people will fall in love to her.

As she walks inside the hall in their office the people in the party are looking at her. She is so pretty and Dongsun picked the right dress for her.

“AH! My daughter.” Her father in law stated. “Come.”

She smiles and bows at the people around them. “Good evening.” She greeted.

“As usual. Y/N is so pretty.” Said by the other business man. “Dongsun is really lucky to have her.”

If they just know how sad her life is. Behind the smiles that she shows are tons of tears that she shed. There are photographers around who are taking pictures. She makes sure that she is looking good so the image of her husband will not be ruined.

Her job is to smile and to be with her husband all night.

“Just bear with this, we both know that we don’t like this.” Dongsun said to her. They are about to argue when a photographer came into them and Dongsun pulls her closer to him and they both smile in the camera. As the camera man goes away the latter lets go of her. “I know you are good in pretending so continue doing it.”

His words are like daggers to her. If they are not in arrange marriage she know that they can be good friends. But since they both hate what happened to them they seldom speak to each other.  They need to look happy in front of the people around them so they will not suspect things.

Few hours in the party and Y/N is looking tired, she then excused herself and went to the bathroom. She sits on the toilet and sighed deeply. Then she heard girls coming inside the bathroom.

“Did you see Y/N today?” one girl stated. “She looks so awful; I mean yeah she dressed in expensive clothes but she looks so cheap.”

“I really wonder why Dongsun still sticks with her.” Another said.

“I don’t see anything especial to her tho, she is just as plain as the others out there.”

There are total of four girls inside the bathroom who is bad mouthing her.

Y/N covers with her palm to suppress her emotions.

“I wonder why they don’t have a child; they are married for years now.”

“Maybe Y/N can bear a child. She looks so poor tho.”

“I hope they got separated, Dongsun doesn’t deserve someone like her.”

“Come on lets go back to the party.”

When the girls left the bathroom, Y/N gets out of the cubicle. She looks at the mirror and she saw herself. Her tears are actually threatening to fall from her eyes. She doesn’t have her earphone with her so she cannot listen to Jk’s voice to calm down. Her lips are trembling but she forced a smile on her face. And then she decided to leave the bathroom and go back to the party but before she was able to get back someone bumped into her and intentionally pours the wine on her.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” Said a girl in a mocking tone.

“You actually don’t belong here.” Said the other one.

“Please excuse me.” Y/N wanted to get away from them but the other girl holds onto her arm.

“You don’t turn your back when I am talking to you.” The girl then holds on to her hair.

“Please stop these.” Y/N said as she holds on to her hair.

“Hey come on let’s not waste our time.” The other girl holds on to the girl’s arm.

The girl who is holding Y/N’s hair let go and pushed Y/N and she stumbles on the ground. “Pathetic.” And they left Y/N.

Y/N did sigh and gets up but she hurt her knee. She pulls up the gown to check on to her knee and there she saw a blood and bruise on it. She wanted to cry no and that it a tear left her eye. She decided to leave the party, she had it. She doesn’t want to see them.  She finds her way out of the company and she didn’t want to be notice because she looks so awful.

She is walking away from the company with tear stained eyes. She managed to get out of the party without being noticed. It’s actually cold and she didn’t have any coat on, she has her purse with her phone but her mind is out of somewhere. She is walking on the side of the road when suddenly the rain pours. She stops and look around, she can see other people looking at her. She feels so pathetic right now and her make up is starting to drift of, she also feels cold due to the rain.

She continues walking under the rain when suddenly a car stops at her side.

“Y/N?”

Y/N’s heart beat goes faster as she heard the voice. She looks at the car and saw a worried expression on Jungkook’s face. “Kookie.” She managed to whisper.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw Y/N in this state. He wanted to get out of the car and assist her but he can’t. “Get in the car, please.” He said to her.

Y/N’s tear came out of her eyes, she had no choice but to get inside the car.

“Are you hurt? What happened?” JK is in panic. He reached out at the back of his car to grab a towel for her, he also opens the heater.

Y/N forced a smile to JK. “I-I am f-fine.”

JK sighed. “What is your address? Let me take you home.”

“Y-you don’t need to d-do it.” She said.

“No.” he raised his voice a bit and Y/N flinched. “I’m sorry. Look I cannot let you go out there again, please just tell me what is your address.”

Y/N then nods. And by that Jk drove her home. No one is talking. Jk doesn’t know what to say the only thing that he knows is something bad happened to her. He is actually on his way to grab something to eat when he saw a familiar face on the side of the road.

By the time they reached the apartment the rain stops already. He actually walk her towards the house.

“Will you be okay alone?” he asked.

Y/N looks at him with sad eyes. “I am fine Jungkook ah.”

Jungkook doesn’t want to leave her but he doesn’t want to push himself to her. “Okay then, see you on work, take a rest okay.” He turn his back at her ready to get inside the car but then he feels a hand hold on to his arms.

“I-is it okay i-if you stay for a while?” She managed to ask.

Jk faced her again and smile. “No problem, I’ll keep you company.”

They both entered the apartment.

“Please make yourself at home. I will just take a bath and I’ll make food for you.” She said with  a smile. Then she went to her room. She really didn’t know what’s in her mind and she invited him in. She had a quick shower and after dressing in her PJs she went back to see Jk doing something on his phone.

“What food do you want?” she asked.

Jk looks at her at pats the space beside him. Y/N follows and sits beside him. “I know something bad happened but you can tell me if you want to ease the burden.” He offers.

Y/N didn’t look at him and she remembers what happened in the party. “It’s complicated.”

“I am a good listener.” He encouraged and by that Y/N’s tears escaped her eyes, JK just let her cry. She is not talking and then he engulfs her in a hug. They remain like that for few minutes, when JK is about to speak a sudden banging on the door was heard.

“Y/N ah open the god damn door!”

Y/N got surprised and she gets off of Jk’s hug. “Hide.” She said to him as he hold on to his hand and pulls him to his room.

“Wha-‘ JK was not able to finish his sentence as the latter closes the door. Scared, Y/N went to the door after another loud bang she opens the door.

“What are you doing here?” she asked not looking at the person who is Dongsun.

“Who told you to leave the party without informing us?” he said in anger. He holds on to her arm. “Umma and appa are looking for you.”

“It hurts, Dongsun ah.” She said as she tries to remove his hand to her.

“Now why did you leave?!” he asked in angry tone and Y/N flinch on it.

Jungkook, who is peaking from the room saw what is happening. He wanted to get out and snatched Y/N away from Dongsun, he can see that she is hurting.

“There are girls in the party who assaulted me.” She replied still removing his hand from her.

Dongsun removes his hand from her, Y/N is about to tell something but then a slap landed on her cheeks and due to the impact she stumbles on the floor. “Save it, I don’t care about your stupid reasons! What you did tonight is a shame, you put the family into shame!” he shouted and then gets out of the house.

Y/N is on the ground shocked as she hold on to her cheeks, she felt a sting from her lower lip and tasted a blood and then suddenly she remembers that Jungkook is in the house. She got startled as she saw Jk’s shoes in front of her, the latter is standing in front of her.

Jungkook is so surprised about what happened. He really wanted to beat the out of Dongsun.

“You can leave Jungkook, I’m sorry you’ve witness such thing.” She said in a weak manner and not looking at him.

Jungkook is really angry at this point and at the same time he feels sympathetic towards Y/N. he crouched down and places his fingers to her chin and faces her to him. He can see her blood shot eyes due to crying and now a busted lip. Y/N removes her gaze to him, she feels ashamed of what happened.

“Lets me treat your wound.” He said softly and assisted her to sit on the couch. “Do you have a med kit?”

“It’s in the bathroom.” Y/N replied. She really wants the ground to open up now so it can swallow her. She feels so sorry for herself.

Jungkook came back with the medkit and he started to treat Y/N.

“Jungkook I am fine really, you need to go back home its almost midnight.” 

“I know that you feel so miserable right now. And I don’t want you to be alone right now. I’m so sorry about what happened.”

Y/N forced a smile to him. “Nothing to worry Jungkook. Dongsun is not like that, he is just upset.”

“Is this the first time that he did that to you?” he asked.

Y/N can’t answer, obviously it’s not the first time but this happens several times only. Y/N can see Jungkook’s trembling hands. Jk is actually containing himself from anger, in his perspective boys shouldn’t be hurting girls. Especially Y/N, that for him became especial. “You don’t deserve something like this.” He said.

Y/N cannot contain her emotions. Her tears escape her eyes. And she started trembling. The only thing that Jungkook can offer is his comfort. She closes their distance and hugs her again and he swear to god that if someone bangs the door again he will not think twice in beating him.

Y/N cries endless in Jungkook’s arms. She hates her life she didn’t know her purpose. It’s just like the usual scenario, every time that she is about to give up her life there is Jungkook who always calms her down with his voice.

Jungkook caress her back as he hums a song to her to keep her calm. Y/N felt relieved so much. She is actually drifting off to sleep.

“Let’s get you to bed.” Jk whispers to her but Y/N snuggles more to JK. A smile formed into his face and decided that he will bring her to bed. Y/N is so comfortable and she didn’t even notice that she’s been carried by Jungkook and was placed to her bed. He looks at her calm sleeping face. He decided that he will leave but then Y/N hold on to his hand.

“Please stay for the night.” She said weakly, eyes still close. Jk then settles beside her on the bed. Y/N then snuggles on his side. Even for a moment she can feel safe and happy.

Jk caress her hair as he sends message to his hyungs that he will not go home tonight.

 

******************************