waitin'

all my stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And if the loving was right, but the timing was wrong

Should I put up a fight?

Cause' the wanting is so strong

Keep this in mind, got nothing but time

And I'm just waiting, I'm waiting for your call

 

 

. . . 

 

 

"." Wheein nudged the Boss next to her who was burying her nose in her medical textbook as everyone in the yard started gasping when they recognise a familiar figure walking through the gates. "What is she doing here?"

 

Byulyi could not believe her eyes. She had a thousand questions in her mind, but the only one question that popped into her head was what the hell was Yongsun doing walking in through the gates with a basket filled with the ugly gray uniform and basic necessities issued by the prison, with officers escorting her?

 

Byulyi leaned towards Wheein, whispering, "If anyone, and I mean anyone, lays a hand on Yongsun or even goes so much as looking in her direction with disgusting looks in their eyes, I'll find them and pluck off their toenails one by one, and have them walk up and down the yard until they bleed to death." Byulyi said and looked at Yongsun walking towards Administration. "I'll go find out more from Hyejin. Go spread the word, puppy."

 

Wheein nodded and did as she was told. Even though Byulyi doesn't admit it, the younger woman knew that the psychologist is important to Byulyi. Until the Boss find out more, Wheein was going to keep Yongsun safe.

 

Byulyi burst through the door to Hyejin's office, ignoring the warnings from various officers.

 

"What the hell is she doing here?"

 

Officer Seohyun interrupted from behind before the Governor could say anything, "Governor, I'd be happy to throw her in the Hole for barging into your office like that."

 

"Back off, Seo." Byulyi rolled her eyes and Officer Seohyun took out her pad, scribbling a warning for Byulyi.

 

"It's okay, Officer Seohyun. She can stay. Wait outside and close the door, will you?" Hyejin instructed politely.

 

"Of course." Officer Seohyun nodded and closed the door behind her.

 

"So?" Byulyi was too anxious to be sitting down, so she was pacing back and forth in Hyejin's office.

 

Hyejin sighed, "She was caught driving under influence at a checkpoint. She's only here for a few days so I plan to keep her presence unannounced."

 

Byulyi stopped and towered over Hyejin, "Unannounced? So much for unannounced, Hyejin. Literally everyone saw her at the yard, couldn't you have escorted her through the back gates or something?!"

 

"Shut it, Byulyi. I will do my best to keep her safe here, so you need to do your job too."

 

"Whatever." Byulyi had her hand wrapped around the door knob when she heard Hyejin called out her name.

 

"Byulyi," Hyejin stood up, "Take care of her for me, please?" Hyejin said, almost pleading. The Governor had never imagined she'd see her bestfriend in prison and she knows that Yongsun will not last a day here if no one was looking out for her. Hyejin could visit her in the unit, but she knows the inmates will start talking and take advantage of Yongsun once they find out how close they are. Hyejin could put Yongsun in danger and she will not do that.

 

Byulyi could see how worried Hyejin was, and they may not have agreed on various things, but they both wanted to keep Yongsun safe. 

 

So Byulyi nodded her understandingly, "I will. Just keep her close to me and I'll make sure she is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter