where do you go

all my stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm terribly sorry for not updating yesterday! Something came up so I didn't have time to proofread this chapter. But here's chapter six! I hope you enjoy it :)

 

 

. . .

 

So where do you go

I wanna follow you down, down

Down where your secrets hide

Won't you let me inside?

 

 

 

Yongsun volunteered to Lee Hyeri back to her unit because Officer Sooyoung had to drop by the Governor’s office urgently.

 

After making sure Hyeri is in her unit safely, Yongsun was walking along the corridor towards Laundry, and a sight of Byulyi and a choking inmate made Yongsun stood rooted to the ground. She was unable to move and her mind went blank.

 

An inmate was trying to breathe.

 

Byulyi was kneeling next to her.

 

There was blood.

 

A lot of it.

 

Byulyi has her hands on the inmate’s neck.

 

There was blood.

 

There was a shiv.

 

There was blood on the shiv.

 

There was a pen stabbed into the inmate’s throat.

 

“Yongsun! Why are you here? We have a code Blue, you need to let the officers work.” Officer Sooyoung nudged Yongsun who was still unable to move.

 

Her legs wouldn’t move an inch. 

 

She kept staring at Byulyi.

 

When the Boss looked up and made eye contact with Yongsun, the older woman left quickly, turning and walked away without looking back.

 

When Nurse Chen helped the injured inmate into Medical, Byulyi ignored the Officers and ran after Yongsun who seemed terrified. Byulyi saw Yongsun’s eyes, they were dark and afraid. Of her. Byulyi knew Yongsun had a session with Hyeri and god knows what that woman said to the psychologist.

 

“Yongsun!” Byulyi called out when she was near Yongsun, but the older woman didn’t stop. “Hey!” Byulyi eventually caught up with Yongsun and stopped her on her tracks.

 

“I was helping her. She was choking, so I helped her. I... I-I-I keep a shiv with me in the back of my pants all the time just in case anything happens, and I was walking to Laundry when this inmate, um, Yura, she was choking and she couldn’t breathe, Nurse Chen was getting some supplies from the storage so she wasn’t in Medical. So, uh, I uh, I told her to calm down and laid her down gently on the floor. I took my shiv out and clean it as much as I can, and I made a half inch incision when I found the cricoid cartilage. I kicked the mail room door open and got a pen in there, removed the ink and inserted the hollow part in and blew air through it to help her breathe and then that’s when you showed up.” Byulyi was rambling about why she was covered in Yura’s blood but Yongsun was confused.

 

“Why are you telling me this?” 

 

“Because I don’t want you to think that I would kill someone.” 

 

Before Yongsun could say anything back, the Governor yelled from behind the psychologist.

 

“Moon, you’re going to the Hole for assaulting an inmate.”

 

“No, no, wait! Hyejin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter