CHAPTER 6: SMITTEN

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA POV

I just arrived at home. It's an exhausting day. I needed to attended so many meetings to familiarize myself on the operations of the bank.

I slump on the sofa and close my eyes, trying to relax, when a super noisy hamster barged in.

"How's your first day monkey?!"

"Yah! Can you please use the doorbell. Or please knock. I know that you have a spare key but please hammy. I'm really tired." I said exasperatedly.

"Oh...I'm sorry, unnie." She pouted.

"Owooo, what kind of drama is that. Please stop hammy. Come here. Sit with me."

Byul sit beside me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"So how's your first day? I bet many girls are swooning." Byul wiggle her eyebrows.

"Yah! I do not focus on the girls. Hahahah! It was tiring to he honest. Full of meetings."

"Shoooo! Do not focus my . C'mon, tell me. Nobody caught your attention?"

"Ugh! You will not really let it slide. Well, there's one."

"Who??? Were you able to get her name?"

"Not just her name. I was able to have lunch with her too." I winked at her.

"Omooo! You're so fast! You're really a Moon. So what's her name?"

"Jennie. Jennie Kim."

"Ohhh. Nice name. Tell me more about her? Is she hot?"

"She's not just hot, she's really attractive. Sharp eyes. Pointed nose. But she seemed very shy. During our lunch, she's very quiet. Very timid. I don't know maybe because I'm their boss."

"Probably. But I would like to meet her one of these days."

"Shut up. Find your prospect."

"What are you thinking? I will not steal her from you. Actually, I've been eyeing someone for three months now." She flashed her indian smile.

"What's her name? I would like to meet her soon."

"You will meet her soon the moment I know her name."

"What? You still don't know her name? You slow turtle."

"Yah! It's not that easy. Unlike your Jennie, she's a killer. One dagger look and you're dead. But somehow, she managed to throw a cupid arrow to me instead." She burried her tomato face in her hands.

Aish, this whipped hamster. "Ah, I better take a shower. Then let's grab some dinner, hammy."

————-
STIL LISA POV

As I enter the building I immediately heard people talking about me. Some of them talk about how good looking I am while some of them look at me like I did something wrong.

One of them said, "Look at her. Her aura spits a gold digger kinda off aura. No shame. Just to get the high position."

"I can see her all gid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter