CHAPTER 8: THE SUN

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONG POV

She is here again. For the past couple of months she has been a frequent customer here. Always sits at the exact table unless occupied. Orders the same drinks and pastries.

I know her by the name of Star. Our barista always told me that it's the name that she always says whenever she orders.

She keeps on glancing at me. I'm not sure if she knows that I actually caught her too many times already. Everytime I will try to approach her, she will barely or even not make any eye contact. I'm not sure if she was really a shy person or a stalker or worst a serial killer. The mere thought of it gives me creeps.

However, I cannot deny the fact that she is really attractive. Sometimes, I also caught myself staring at her. I noticed that when she's satisfied with what she's eating she will flash her Indian dimples while scrunching her nose.  I must admit that I'm slightly crushing on her.

Yes, I'm open about my preferences although I will not directly say it unless someone ask me.

Today she's wearing a simple denim pants, green bomber jacket on top of a simple white tee plus her favorite cap to finish it off. But unlike the other days, I think she is waiting for someone. Who might that be?

The suddenly she shouts. "Here! Here Lisa-yah!"

A tall woman approached her and sat beside her. They're body language could tell me that they are very close. Her friend looks familiar to me. I wonder where I saw her. Anyway, the two ordered and I saw them arguing after that. The tall woman even smack her at the head.

'How could she smack my hamster!'

Wait...my hamster? Where that came from?

I shake my head hoping the thoughts will disappear. I decided to walk to them and ask if everything is okay.

I can see that Star was blushing. She's really cute. I want to pinch her pointed nose. You have no idea on how very handsomely beautiful Star is.

The tall woman beside her said that everything is okay and so I left them. But I can still see them whispering to each other. Then suddenly, the tall woman raise her hand and signal to the waiter. But since all our workers are pre-occupied, I decided to approach them.

"Yes? Do you need something? Additional orders?" I asked them politely.

"Ah, yes. Could we have a take out of your banana bread, ah..." I can see that she was trying to look at my nametag, so I decided to hold and show it to her.

"Yong Sun. Kim Yong Sun." I said.

"Yes, Yong Sun. A banana bread take out. Thank you." The taller woman said.

I was preparing their order and to my surprise, I saw Star kissed and hugged the taller woman she called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter