CHAPTER 21: UNEXPECTED GUEST

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul is on the parking lot of the restaurant that Lisa sent her. She has to hurry because a certain monkey is already bombarding her with messages. ", I'm in trouble. I'm super late."

 

She hopped her way to the restaurant and ask the receptionist for Hyejin's table. She was quickly escorted knowing very well that she is the Moon heiress. 

 

To her surprise, she heard a familiar giggle. It somehow resemble a dolphin and she only knows one person with that laugh. She followed the sound until she saw two women seated not so far from their table. 

 

She signalled to the manager that she's now okay and will go to their table on her own. She can easily recognize Yong even with the mask and cap. With further scrutiny, she was sure that the other woman was Jennie. She shook her head and went to her girlfriend's 'hideout'.

 

 

"What are you two doing here?" She asked non-chalantly. Shocked was evident in their faces. 

 

"BYUL?!" They both said in unison.

 

"What are you two doing here?" She repeated. 

 

"I should be the one who's asking you. What are you doing here? You said you need to meet your father." Yong fired back. 

 

With too much adrenaline, Yong forgot that thay are playing undercover and suddenly stood up, shaking the cutlerly on their table which earn the attention of other guests including Lisa and Hyejin. 

 

 

 

"Is that Byul?" Hyejin asked while tilting her head to have a good look. 

 

"Yes. That hamster. She's late but still got the nerves to chitchat. Excuse me. I will just drag her here."

 

Lisa made a beeline to Byul. She was almost there but was taken a back when she realized who was talking to her half sister. 

 

 

 

"Hey, what are you doing here Yong? And who's with y..." she failed to finished her question when she recognized those feline eyes. 

 

"Jennie? Is that you? What are you doing here? What's with the cap and facemask?" 

 

Now that their cover is blown, she stood up and look straight in Lisa's eyes, trying to stop her impending tears. 

 

Sensing that her girlfriend was about to cry, Lisa quickly hug her. "Why are you crying? Did I do something?"

 

Jennie cries evenmore seeing at how dense her monkey is. "Are you thinking that I'm cheating on you?" Jennie simply nods and softly punch Lisa's shoulders. 

 

"Come with us. I'll introduce you to Hyejin. Byul, Yong. Let's go."

 

———-

 

Hyejin was holding her tummy while stifling her laughter when she heard Jennie's whinning. 

 

"Do we look like a couple earlier Miss Kim?"

 

"Aish! Hyejinaaa! Stop that. You will get me into trouble. Don't listen to her sweetie. She's just messing with you."

 

The five of them now are sitting in Hyejin and Lisa's table. The lawyer laugh even harder when she remembered the incident in the loo which made Jennie burrow her face to her girlfriend's shoulder. 

 

Byul was not exempted and earn a couple of smacks from Yong. "Why didn't you tell me that you will be with Lisa. We could have saved our asses from humilitation."

 

"I'm so sorry bunny but I did not know that you will go this far."

 

Byul's shoulder started to shake again when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter