CHAPTER 18: HEART FLUTTERS

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No Lisa." The taller girl's ears were buzzing upon hearing those words. She just stares blankly at floor, trying to hold back tears when she heard the kitten laughing.

"What so funny Jennie? Are you happy at how miserable I am?"

"No. I'm so sorry Lisa. It's just that...okay." Jennie's shoulder started to shake which made Lisa more agitated. 

"I'm just kidding." Lisa look up to her, confusion written all over her face as the smaller girl cannot hold her laughter anymore.

"Lisa, I would love to be your girlfriend. I have been waiting for you to ask me for the past weeks. I'm starting to doubt myself too."

"REALLY? Like really really? I can call you my girlfriend now?" Lisa stood up and hug Jennie. The smaller girl nodded as she reciprocates the hug.

"Yes! This is the happiest day of my life. I love you Jennie Kim." Lisa said in all sincerity while looking at Jennie's eyes.

They decided to call the night off after finishing their desserts.

"Here we are." Lisa said as she parked her car in front of Jennie's apartment. But before Jennie could go out, she hold the smaller girl's hand.

"Thank you for everything Jennie. Sweetie, you made me the happiest." Lisa carresed her girlfriend's face and the shorter girl find this so comforting.

"Thank you too baby, I love you." Jennie replied as she leans her cheeks towards the taller hands.

The moment was too perfect for Lisa that she finds herself slowly gravitating towards Jennie. Meanwhile, Jennie was also in to the moment that she close her eyes seeing the approaching Lisa.

Their lips are almost touching and both of them are wishing that the other is not hearing how their hearts are fast beating.

"Almost there." Lisa is screaming in her head.

"Almost...almost...almost..." Their lips are almost touching when a loud bang startled the two.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Lisa exclaimed at the person who just bang her car's door.

"Excuse you, Miss Manoban, I don't want my cousin smooching you in a public place. As for you Jennie, come out already. I need to pee." Yong shouted.

"I'm sorry about that baby. I guess I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow at the office." Jennie caressed Lisa's cheeks.

"It's okay sweetie. Go inside already before Yong strangle me. I love you." Lisa gave Jennie a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too."

——

At DMB

Lisa's office

Lisa is feeling extra giddy. She greeted almost everyone that she passes through. She even bought her secretary a cup of coffee and her favorite cookies much to girl's shock.

After settling down to her office, she immediately call Jennie to tell her that she was already in the office. The accountant quickly replied saying that she was also in the office having an early breakfast with Jisoo and Rose.

🐵: Sweetie, can I come there? I miss you already. I wanna see you. ☹

🐱: Sure baby. But you need to remember that we need to be careful. You know the drill.

🐵: Of course sweetie. I'll be there in a few.

___

Since it is pretty early, the cafeteria is not  overcrowded. Lisa was slightly leaping as she approach the trio's table. Jennie's back was facing the entrance so she did no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter