CHAPTER 23: THE Q & A

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are we clear? Do you understand everything?" Byul said as she look at the manager of the restaurant that they currently in. 

 

Her sister is planning a proposal. Yes. A proposal. It was a spur of the moment thing. But not really. The ring has always been ready since the day Lisa and Jennie has been official. Lisa is just waiting for the right time. 

 

Byul went back to their table and look at Lisa signalling that everything is ready. 

 

Yong keeps glancing at Byul as she finds her girlfriend's action quite questionable since they arrived. 

 

In a whispher, Yong asked Byul, "What are you up to Hamster?"

 

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

 

"You act very suspiciously since we got here, not to mention you going back and forth to the loo. Are seeing someone there?" Yong glared at her. 

 

Byul cannot believe the depths of imagination her girlfriend could have. "Yong, I'm not seeing anyone there. Trust me. You'll enjoy this. You might even cry."

 

Yong was ready for a rebuttal when a violinist came to their table and played a sweet song (A/N: It's You by Henry Lau). Jennie and Yong were startled while the other guests turn their attention to them. 

 

A waiter went over to Jennie and place a big bouquet of flowers. Caught in the moment, Jennie grabs Lisa's hand and look at her in pure disbelief. 

 

Lisa grabs her hand, gently squeezing it before standing. "May I have this dance, Jennie?" 

 

Jennie got so lost in Lisa's brown hazel eyes, looking at her with so much adoration and love. She could almost see it glistening. 'Tears? Why is she crying?' She thought. 

 

While dancing, Lisa keeps on saying sweet nothings to Jennie which earned her multiple soft slaps and pecks on the lips. The first song is finally coming to an end, when Lisa decided to pull away from Jennie. 

 

Confusion evident in Jennie's eyes, Lisa hold her hand and said, "The day that I saw you at the office wearing a beautiful smile and yet confused expression, I knew that I love you. We started on a wrong foot but look at us now. It must be the universe way of leading me to you and you to me. I nevrr thought that accepting my father's wish will lead me to you. That was one of the best decisions that I made. I love you, Jennie. I would like to wake up everyday and see your face. Sleeping beautifully beside me. I would like to take care of you until we get old."

 

Lisa kneels while looking at a crying mess Jennie. Lisa got a box inside her jackets pocket, she opend it revealing a 12 carat diamond ring. 

 

"Jennie, please build a family and grow old with me? Will you marry me?"

 

Overwhelmed, Jennie emphathically nods while crying her heart out. On cue, Lisa insert the ring on her finger and stood up to hug her fianće. "My sweetie, my fianće." She whispers on Jennie's ears. 

 

A crying Yong and a laughing Byul approach the newly engaged couple to congratulate them. 

 

"I told you. You will cry Bunny." Byul girlfriend which earned her a slap on the shoulder. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter