CHAPTER 15: SURPRISE

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days after Lisa & Jennie's date

At Yong's apartment

JENNIE POV

"It was so embarrassing Yong. I wished the floor to swallow me."

"I told you. She's really smart. Basically, you're kind of woman." She drank her wine one go.

"Oh, and she's also very fast. Not that I complain, I'm just caught off guard. This is the first time that someone confessed to me that fast—"

"—And you not getting irritated." Yong finished my sentence.

"Yeah...I—don't you think it's too fast Yong?"

"What is too fast? You've known each other for a couple of months already. She's very clear about her intentions. She already answers the questions that's been bugging you. I see nothing wrong about it."

"Hmm...okay but what about you and Moon? Did you already made an 'eclipse'?"

Yong almost choke on her drink upon hearing the question.

"WHAT?! No. We're enjoying each other's company less the more intimate things. Not that we do not want it, of course we do. If that time comes it will be perfect." Yong stated while blushing. I'm not sure if it's from the wine or because of the moon.

"You're on that level already, huh? I'm happy for you. But you should know that once she hurts you, I will break her bones, peel her alive and put salt on her."

"Too sadistic, Jennie. She's a loyal hamster. I snapped and she will be on her knees. AHAHAHAH!" Yong and her dolphin laugh.

We decided to watch a movie while munching some chips and drinking wine. I tried to push my thoughts of the monkey for the mean time.

—---- 
Meanwhile

BYUL POV

"C'mon Lisa. Hurry up! I wanna buy this cake for Yong before the bakeshop closes."

"I will kill you Hammy. Look at me. I'm a mess. I'm still in my office suit and you're making jog." The mokey said while catching her breath.

"I know. I'm really sorry but this important to me. This is her favorite cake and I want to surprise her tonight."

Lisa just rolled her eyes as she jogs towards me.

———
"Will you concentrate on driving Byul. Yong will surely love the cake, calm the down."

"I know. I know. I'm super excited. You will finally meet her." I grinned while looking at the road. Lisa shook her head, smile visible on her face.

"You're lucky Byul. Yong's very certain on what she likes and feels. I can only hope my Jennie's the same."

"She'll get there, monkey. You're clear about your intentions, now the ball is in her court, just keep doing you. She'll come around eventually." I encouraged her.

———
YONG'S APARTMENT

"Unit 404" I keep tapping my feet inside the elevator because of too much excitement.

"I will cut your foot, if you will not stop tapping." Lisa is close to becoming a gorilla.

"Sorry." I shyly replied.

Ding!

I went out of the elevator in a flash leaving a trailing Lisa beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter