Two

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo looked at the men secretly & then hid again."what are you smiling at?"she asked the crown prince."if you're here to help,then help! Don't stare."

He nodded."what should I do?"

"They are three,we must attack them.me left,you right.got it?"Junmyeon looked at her in confusion."oh,do you know anything about martial arts?"he nodded."ok then,by three...one,two,three."she ran & Junmyeon followed.

"Ah~"Jisoo jumped & kicked one of the men & then the second one.

Meanwhile,Junmyeon punched the giant man."ouch! You're so hard,ah,my poor arm."the man took him up & he moved his legs in the air."ya! How dare you? Do you know who I am?"the man dropped him & started kicking the crown prince."ah~Help me! Help!"

Jisoo,who was untying the girl's hands,looked at him."ya!"she said & jumped in the air.

"Wow,is she an angel? It looks like she's flying."Junmyeon whispered.

She hit the man's head & he fell on the ground."oh..."she went toward the girl & took her hand."c'mon! Let's go!"she ran away.

"Hey! Wait for me!"Junmyeon stood up & ran behind them.

***

"So,what's your name?"Jisoo asked the young girl.

"I'm Shin Yuna.thanks for saving me."she bowed.

"She's cute~"Junmyeon pinched her cheek."where's your house?"he asked.

"In a village near Hanyang."she said.

"Why did you come here then?"Jisoo asked.

"To find a job,I don't have anyone."

"Job? Ok,I have a job for ya! You can stay with a person I know.you like that?"

Yuna hugged the crown prince."thank you,I love you Orabeoni."

"O-Orabeoni?"it was the first time a girl,which wasn't Princess Chaeyoung,called him like that.he smiled."ok,so you're coming with me."

she nodded."by the way,are you two lovers?"

"What?!"they both shouted at the same time.

She giggled."nice harmony."

"No,look...we have just met,ok?"Jisoo tried to explain.

"Got it,but you look nice together."Yuna said,making them blushed,they continued walking in busy street.

"What's your name,by the way?"Junmyeon tried to start a conversation.

"Tokki,my friends call me Tokki (it means bunny or rabbit in Korean.),since I'm as fast & smart as one."Jisoo answered while smiling."who are you,idiot? You look like a nobleman."

"I'm_"

"Jeoha!"Kyungsoo called from behind,with ten soldiers."are you ok?"

"Sh~"Junmyeon said."I'm an officer,officer Kim Junmyeon."he smiled."nice to meet you."

"What?!"Kyungsoo was confused."why are you_"Junmyeon covered his mouth.

"Stop Kyungsoo,"he laughed nervously."oh,Kim Taeyeon mama,your eommoni, wanted a girl,who knows how to cook,clean the house & calculate right?"Kyungsoo nodded."so,is she ok?"

Kyungsoo looked at Yuna."can you do the things he said?"she nodded."ok then,we'll go home together."he smiled."how old are you?"

"13."

"Fine."

"See you later."Junmyeon told Jisoo.

"There is no later idiot!"she walked away."oh,bye bye Yuna! I'll see you."she nodded.

So there will be later,thought Junmyeon.

***

Tomorrow of that day,Junmyeon ordered Kyungsoo to call Chanyeol.he wanted to meet him & ask his feelings about his sister.

Queen Im & Kyungsoo met in front of Junmyeon's palace's door.Kyungsoo & Chanyeol bowed."Seja-Jeoha,Wangbi-mama is here to meet you."he announced.

Queen went in & a young girl followed her.

"Who's she?"Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know exactly,but maybe the future Wangbi candidate?"Kyungsoo whispered.

***

Queen sat down.

"What has ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter