One

Destiny: From a Kisaeng to a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 years later
______________________________________________________________
The Palace

Crown Prince was walking along side two of his old best friends."so,how many years do we know each other?"he asked.

"I assume since birth,Jeoha?"his bodyguard answered,uncertainly.

"Ah~don't call me like that when it is just three of us!"he turned to them,annoyed.

"But Jeoha!"the two said at the same time.

"Chanyeol,Kyungsoo,please! I only feel comfortable with you.so call me by my name,it's an order.come on,Chanyeol?"he turned to the consultant.

"Yes,Jeo-I mean J-Junmyeon hyung."Chanyeol stammered that made Junmyeon laugh.

"Good,good.now your turn Kyungs_"he got distracted by a crying sound behind the bushes."whose voice it that?"he asked & started walking toward the place.

"No Jeoha,let me see if everything's safe."Kyungsoo said & got closer to rose bushes.suddenly his eyes became wider than it was."Gongju-mama?!"he said in surprise.

Hearing Kyungsoo's voice,Crown Prince walked toward him alongside Chanyeol."my Rose,why are you hiding behind rose bushes? Is someone bothering you?"he asked his younger sister,the only girl he had loved in his life.

Princess wiped her eyes before standing up & bowing to her brother."Orabeoni,I don't want to..."she continued crying.

Junmyeon opened his arms & his sister got closer to him & hugged her brother while crying."Orabeoni~"she whispered.

"What is it,Chaeyoung-ah? What has made you this much sad? Just tell me & I'll destroy it."he told her while caressing her back.

Chaeyoung looked up at him,finally she found someone who could help her."can we talk?"she asked.

***

"Really? Wangbi-mama told that you must get married?!"Junmyeon asked in surprise."you're too young for this things,how can she?"he whispered.

"Actually,girls in her age have at least two kids Jeoha."the consultant said.

"Chanyeol!"Junmyeon growled.

"But,but I think she must get married to someone she loves,not just by Wangbi's order."Chanyeol added & the princess nodded sadly.

"So,you love someone,Gongju-mama?"Kyungsoo started teasing.the four had grown up together so that kind of kidding wasn't really a problem when it was only them.

"Kyungsoo Orabeoni! You always make me embarrassed."she blushed.

"Ok,ok,so you love someone.I don't force you to tell who but I will meet Wangbi & talk with her.don't worry my one & only sister."the Crown Prince stated. 

"Really? Oh,I love you Orabeoni! You're the best!"princess took Junmyeon's hands which were on his table.

"Ok,now...leave us please,I want to talk with her alone."he told Chanyeol & Kyungsoo & they obeyed.

They walked out while talking."why don't you tell her?"Kyungsoo asked.

"Tell what?"Chanyeol asked as if he didn't know the thing he was talking about.

"Are you kidding me? The fact that you love her!"Kyungsoo shouted.

"Sh~"Chanyeol covered Kyungsoo's mouth with his hand."don't shout like that! if they find out that I'm in love with Gongju-mama,I will be executed!"he whispered in his ear."by the way,she said she loves someone,I have no chance."he added sadly.

***

Junmyeon was thinking about his sister while walking to Queen's palace.

—flashback

"So who you love,Rose? Tell me."

"Orabeoni,I,I l-love,I love Park Chanyeol."Princess said shyly.

His eyes widened."This Chanyeol? Our c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter