Chapter 12

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DK, Mingyu ,The8 : Room 6

As Joshua predicted, Dokyeom had fainted at the sight of the syringe that was going to be push in his arm, the other two had totally anticipated his reaction and did not seem more worried than that.

"Just prick him while he's unconscious. He might scream and break your eardrum if he sees you touching him when he wakes up." Minghao advised while he was leaning against the wall. The doctor took the youngest's words seriously as she rushed to start the blood test.

Mingyu had turned pale at the sight of all the blood that had been taken from him despite the doctor's reassuring words. She seemed rather friendly and compassionate towards their phobias.

She was filling out papers when Seokmin began to move in his chair, a sign that he was waking up.

"3.... 2...1 " Minghao began his countdown with a smirk on his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAH TAKE THIS THING OUT OF MY ARM" Seokmin straightened up abruptly after seeing the needle. The woman approached him quickly so he wouldn't hurt himself. "Calm down, everything will be fine in a minute it's over," she said softly while checking that the needle hadn't moved when DK panicked.
He had let himself fall back into his seat and forced himself to close his eyes. The doctor then gently removed the needle. "That's it," she smiled, allowing DK to take a deep breath and then he stood up shaking like a leaf. 

"Good, everything is good for me, you can go, we will accompany you so you can take some food to your home." said the woman after closing her notebook where all the information about the three men was. She opened the door before greeting them with a smile. "Probably one of the only people who still has a heart here," Minghao thought.

A soldier was waiting for them in front of the door to accompany them to the supply area. With a robotic gesture he ordered them to follow him and they began to walk in the corridor. At a point, they met  Hoshi, Wonwoo and Woozi, the latter was still so grumpy.
"Hyyyyyung" Mingyu said clinging to Wonwoo's arm. Wonwoo rolled his eyes to the sky before removing his arm. They walked back together as if they were being directed to the same place. Mingyu, Dk, and Minghao glanced at each other when they saw the worried faces of their hyungs, what happened to them?
Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's arm again and force him to slow down so they can be behind the small group.

"Hyung are you ? You looks like you've seen a ghost? " he didn't answer and tried to speed up again to get back in the group but the younger one stopped him. A soldier who was walking around frowned when he saw that they were starting to stop following the others. Wonwoo had noticed it and had tried to join the others again. But the tallest one did not agree and put himself in front of his friend.

"Listen to me Gyu, don't ask any more questions and follow the others."

"But hyu-"
"Please listen to me" Wonwoo gave him a concerned look, begging him to follow his words and especially not to ask any more questions in this place. Meanwhile, Mingyu saw over Wonwoo's shoulder the angry gaze of the soldier who was beginning to approach them to intervene, then turned his attention back toward the older and nodded. This time it was Wonwoo who grabbed Mingyu's arm and quickly led them toward the others.

Just as they joined the group again and arrived at the supply room, an alarm went off.

"Attempt to escape after assault, I repeat attempt to escape after assault on a member of the team, block the exit doors, search the building, patients 2678, 2679, 2680, 2687 are trying to escape." One of the two men who accompanied them warned them not to move before they ran away in search of the four fugitives. They had of course locked the small group in the room.

After the soldier had slammed the door he left them in a great silence that was broken by a "Well at least we are locked in a room full of food" exclaimed DK, pointing to all the shelves.
A moment of joy which was interrupted by Soonyoung who had never looked so serious.
"Guys, we have to get out of here now".


"What do you mean? "Minghao asked because of Soonyoung's behavior. "We've seen things we shouldn't have seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter