Chapter 5

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dormitory group : Jeonghan , DK , Seungkwan, Vernon, Jun 

While DK had gone to see Jeonghan in the bedroom, Seungkwan and Vernon were sitting on the couch talking about everything and nothing, but mostly about their worries. Jun was in the kitchen trying to cook without setting the kitchen on fire.

"You think the others are okay? we should have taken our phones before we left." sighed Seungkwan before putting his head on Vernon's shoulder. He continued talking without stopping until they heard noises coming from the front door. He stopped talking to listen better, his eyes grew bigger. 


"Did you hear it too? What's that?" he said in a panicked tone. 

«  Stay here, i will go see. » Vernon was about to get up, but Seungkwan grabbed his arm to stop him and got up to grab the only weapon that was lying nearby: Joshua's guitar. 

"Are you sure about this? "hesitated the youngest before Boo motioned to him to shut up, putting his arm around Vernon’s arm and pulled him gently towards the hallway. 
You could hear movement in front of the door, and suddenly it opened, Seungkwan raised the guitar in the air and started shouting at what was in front of him....... Hoshi.

Hoshi also began to scream when he saw Seungkwan ready to hit him with his 'weapon'.    The two looked at each other, and after recognising each other, Seungkwan dropped the guitar before throwing himself into the arms of his hyung, Seungcheol and Minghao went to the side to enter the dormitory laughing at these two drama queens.


Jun had run out of the kitchen to come and see himself, while Jeonghan and DK had run down the corridor, panicked by the screams. And the two groups all met together in the living room. DK had also thrown himself on Hoshi before hugging him. Seungcheol hugged Vernon before rubbing his hair. 

Jun approached Minghao and as everyone was busy greeting each other, he quickly put his lips in Minghao's mouth and held him tightly.

 "Are you all right? "Minghao asked, resting his head on Jun's shoulder in the embrace. 

"As soon as you're there everything is immediately better," Jun flirted and winked at the other Chinese who rolled his eyes at this sentence before hitting him on the shoulder gently. They broke away so that no one would suspect the relationship the two of them had been having for two years already.


There was a great silence after that and the eyes turned to the two older ones who were at each side of the living room. Jeonghan and Scoups looked at each other before nodding t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter