Chapter 8

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, I wanted to give you a little information about this story :

We're going to talk about zombies: in general to transform someone it's enough that the zombie scratches or bites a living person, this one will succumb from 2 min to 2 days later according to the gravity of the wound. A person can be amputated within the next 5 minutes to prevent the virus from spreading throughout the entire body. In another case, due to the spread of the virus in the air, any person can potentially carry it but it only becomes active when the person dies, from illness, old age etc....

BUT, in this story we have immunized people, and in fact if an immunized person is bitten, he has the symptoms of a bitten person, that is to say fever, sweating, whiteness, except that he doesn't die but falls into a kind of coma that can last from a few hours to several days and then he will wake up normally, the bite or scratch having healed. 

In Seventeen I have already predicted who will be immune or not, they were chosen randomly.

If you have any questions do not hesitate ^^

 

NOW LET'S GO FOR THE CHAPTER

"We should never have let them go," Soonyoung said as he sat on the floor because the couch was occupied by the other members. A meeting had started between the memebrs shortly after the leader and manager had left.

"Yes, or we should have gone with them. I'm not reassured about what can happen to them. " Dokyeom sighed.

"Don't you think it's weird? "Everyone raised their heads to Mingyu who had just spoken.

"That Seoul is being quarantined, it's going a bit far," he continued. Woozi shrugged his shoulders before answering.

"They don't know what's really going on without the results of the tests they've done on these people, they're just being considerate."

The others nodded slowly, not wanting to contradict the smaller one. "Maybe we should feed Jeonghan if he's weak, right? "Jun said as he began to get up, followed by Mingyu who was going to go and cook something for him.

Jisoo began to panic when he saw them move to go see Jeonghan. Seungkwan remained silent as he had promised, Jisoo gave in and stood in front of the others to cut the "Stop" passage, he shouted, "Everyone sit down," he said authoritatively.

All the questioning eyes were on him. He swallowed his saliva before starting, "About Jeonghan, there is a small problem," he stopped for a few seconds.

"Well, spit it out, what's going on? "Woozi was getting impatient and Wonwoo shushed him at the second, he was about to throw a cushion from the couch but Minghao held Jihoon's arm to stop him when Joshua resumed his sentence.

"As some of you know, Jeonghan was bitten yesterday by a woman at the grocery store," some of the members gasped in the room because they didn't know about it.

Seungkwan told briefly what happened leaving the others completely stunned, Joshua tried as best he could to finish his story " And so the development of his wound was uncertain, and this morning he didn't wake up, even though he is still breathing, it looks like he is in a kind of coma, but the strange thing is that his bite has started to heal instead of getting worse" the American was himself in inability to understand.

"Shouldn't we take him to the hospital?" Dino asked, trying to find a solution.

"It's useless, hospitals must be in crisis from the attacks," Wonwoo said.

"We can only wait anyway, he would have died if the wound had become infected in my opinion, we'll see tomorrow, we'll take shifts to monitor his condition" everyone agreed before Jisoo and DK left for Jeonghan's room while the others tried to get back to their normal routine.

In the kitchen, Mingyu opened the fridge before whispering to himself, "in any case, we might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter