Chapter 10

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dormitory: around midnight

All the members where now in the living room waiting impatiently for the return of the manager and their leader. They weren't used to being locked in and not being able to go out. They felt like caged lions.

Jihoon couldn't stand not being able to go to his studio to work quietly without BooSeokSoon which, as usual, was far from being discreet. The performance team wasn't standing still either and had transformed the living room of the second dormitory into a dance floor.

"I'm fed up, I'm getting out of here, we're not going to die here," shouted Jihoon as he left the room and walked towards the front door.

"No no Hyung, you need to wait a little longer. "Seungkwan and Mingyu had rushed to the door to prevent the other one from going out.

"Get out of my way ! " Woozi tried to get between them.

"Hyung, you're 4 feet tall (1M20) with your arms raised... you really think you can push me ? " Mingyu put his hand in front of his mouth before realizing what he said and run away to Wonwoo's room " Wonuuu Hyung !!!"

"KIM MINGYU COME HERE RIGHT NOW" Jihoon started running after him. Seungkwan shrugged his shoulders " Well at least, he doesn't want to go out anymore. It was nice knowing you Mingyu hyung. " and then he went back to the living room.

Jisoo and Jeonghan were sitting in the kitchen talking while they could here the scream of their dongsaengs in the background. They didn't care, it was like that everyday.

"How do you feel? "Joshua asked, serving himself a glass of water.

"I don't know," said Jeonghan, looking at his arm. "I don't have any pain anymore, my wound disappeared within a day, and I've been asleep for almost 20 hours, there's nothing normal about that."

"The last thing doesn't surprise me though," Jisoo laughed. The angel glanced at him.

"What time is it ?" he asked.

"12am and yes, it's been 17 hours since Seungcheol left but he will be back." he said in a reassuring tone, having anticipated Jeonghan's reply, who had put his head between his arms on the table in frustration.

"Mmh mhh mhh mhh "

" Han I'll understand you better if you take your head off the table " laughed the American.

"My boyfriend is out there somewhere and I don't know when he'll be back and in what condition. " Joshua had opened his mouth to answer him but was cut off by Dino's scream.

"Hyungs are back I saw the car through the window ! " exclaimed the happy maknae who had been waiting patiently for hours in front of that window. Everyone had run into the living room in a matter of seconds.

"Guys I have an idea ... "said Soonyoung with a smirk.

 

 

A few minutes later.
The front door opened letting in the manager and the leader " Guys ! We are back with some food ! " said Seungcheol as he entered the living room and showed the provisions to everyone before lowering the bags when he saw the members' heads, still down without his boyfriend. Jeonghan still hasn't woken up?

"Why are you making faces like that when we are bringing you food? "asked the leader who was afraid of the answer.

The answer did not come and silence reigned, with some members keeping their heads down.

"What's going on ? somebody talk ! " the manager became impatient.

Soonyoung was ready to enter his character and his eyes began to shine with tears" Jeonghannie hyung..."

Seungcheol ran up to Soonyoung before taking him by the shoulders and shaking him " What?! What happened?" "What happened? "he panicked. Another silence.

Seungkwan joined Soonyoung in his acting. "Hyung he is...he's dead" he managed to make himself cry and congratulated himself in his head. Jihoon let out an inaudible mocking giggle before Seungcheol fainted because of the shock.

"Ah , that wasn't part of the plan" Soonyoung said before rushing towards Seungcheol on the ground.

"I didn't think Hyung was that sensitive." Seungkwan reacted.

"You just told him that his boyfriend was dead. How did you think he was going to react ? " Wonwoo grumbled as he looked up at the ceiling. The small group was now around the leader, the manager was left in the background, completely petrified.

"Dongchul hyung that was a joke, Jeonghan is fine, he woke up," reassured Vernon, tapping the manager's shoulder. Hyung wake up, come on."

The leader seemed to recover slowly. "Jeonghannie hyung, you can come Seungcheol hyung has fainted !" shouted Minghao to the attention of the angel who had hidden himself.

He came softly before sighing when he saw his boyfriend on the ground. "Yah Choi Seungcheol wake up, I'm all right." with his delicateness, he gave the leader a small slap on the face.

The leader reacted and slowly opened his mouth to whisper
"Jeonghan.... it's you" he still had his eyes closed.

"Yes, it's me, you idiot," Jeonghan replied softly.

"I'm dead right ? I can hear you."

"No Seungcheol, you're not dead, open your eyes and you'll see it by yourself," added the second elder.

The others watched the scene in silence as if they were watching a film, the manager sat down with this overwhelming emotion. The leader opened his eyes, and the first person he saw was his boyfriend. He slowly sat down since Jeonghan had knelt down next to him to wake him up. "Han... "his voice cracked. He didn't answer but smiled, Seungcheol threw himself into his arms, sticking his head against his chest, while Jeonghan put his chin on his head caressing his hair, he whispered sweet words to reassure him.

The group was touched by both of them, and had never seen this vulnerable side of their leader. Soonyoung had come closer to Jihoon and surrounded him with his arms, whereas everybody was concentrated on Jeongcheol. But the younger one slowly pushed him away for fear of being seen by the others. Nobody knew about their couple.

Homophobia still persisted in Korea, and Jihoon was afraid that this revelation would have a huge impact on his life, that his parents would find out, the fans would find out, and hatred would prevail. Soonyoung didn't insist, he knew why his boyfriend had pushed him away and had learned to live with it. He had a completely different vision. For him, love is always stronger than anything else and nobody can stop two people from loving each other, nothing can separate two people who are destined for each other, only death can do it.

After this reunion, there was again a group meeting. Seungcheol hadn't let go of Jeonghan since he had arrived, he was hugging him and kissing him in front of everyone. The manager was now aware of the type of relationship they had. But he didn't say anything, he seemed to accept it. And that's why he was the band's favourite manager. The one who accepted them as they were. Seungkwan was always glued to Vernon too, the relationship between the two best friends intrigued the others a lot.

The bags of food were placed in the middle on the table and everyone looked at them. "But how long are we supposed to survive with that? "began the maknae who asked the question that the others had on the tip of their tongues.

"Not long, that's why we're going back tomorrow, all 14 of us, so we can try to get more. "said the manager crossing his arms.

"You also have medical tests to pass," added Seungcheol, sitting on the armrest and holding Jeonghan's hand.

Dokyeom turned livid. "They don't give injections, do they?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter