Chapter 16

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the group headed back to the city center, avoiding the main streets to avoid being spotted. Seungcheol's phone started ringing.

"Hello Nayoung, is everything all right? "the connection was bad, making it impossible to hear the other person's words clearly.
"Seungcheol! They --, they ----! »
A sound of furniture being moved was heard.
"Nayoung speaks slower, I can't understand with all the noise."
"THEY ARE HERE THEY HAVE FIND US." she panicked and was speaking so quickly. "THEY'RE TRYING TO GET INTO THE DORMITORY, THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US."

 

"Nayoung, calm down-"

"They are trying to break the door, what do we do? "he could hear the other Pristin V's members who were crying next to their leader.

"Nayoung, where is your manager, maybe he can make a deal with them !"
"Noo" her voice trembled. "They shot through the door as he wouldn't let them in, a bullet hit him."
Seungcheol quickly became alarmed at this, "How is he? Did the bullet hurt him badly? "
"Yes, in the chest, he's unconscious, he's bleeding to death, we can't do anything for him, we tried to compress the wound and everything, but it's still happening."

Seungcheol didn't doubt the mental strength of the five girls, but he knew that they would probably have very little chance against a bunch of soldiers who would want to take them away or even kill them.
But suddenly he remembered something. Their manager was badly injured, unconscious and maybe already dead while they were talking. So that meant...

"Nayoung, Nayoung! Listen to me, go lock yourself in one of the rooms now, he's going to turn."
"We can't leave him Seungcheol... "
"NOW." The only way to make them understand was to raise his voice, and that's what the leader did.
He heard grabuges and fast footsteps, then the voice began to speak again.
"It's okay, we're in a room."
"Well, I'll be here in 15 minutes maximum, hide in the room, do not make noises, remain locked up, do not hang up". She approved weakly before being silent after hearing noise in the living room. He clutched the phone in his hand, thinking of a plan.

"Hyung stop the car here I'll cut the street to get to the dormitory faster, you, get a doctor for Jun."

"You're completely unconscious, you're not going ! "Jeonghan scolded and grabbed him to prevent him from getting out of the car.

"They are our friends Jeonghan, we can't let them down !"

"We are wanted. They will kill you if they see you" said the angel still holding his arm and tightening his hand around it.

"It doesn't matter, I'll die with a clear conscience."

"Don't talk about death like that, you're talking nonsense" he criticized while the other members silently watched the debate between their two oldest.

"Let go of me Jeonghan."  ordered Seungcheol, but his boyfriend did not withdraw his grip.

"LET GO OF ME NOW, THERE'S NO TIME !"
The latter finally let go of him, hurt by the tone that the leader used. Seungcheol got out of the car before looking at them. "You have a gun in the trunk, use it in case of extreme emergency" he opened the back door to talk to Jun, taking his hand.
"Jun is going to be okay, they'll find someone to treat you, stay awake okay" the injured man nodded softly even though the pain could be seen on his face, his jaw still clenched and his face was covered with sweat.

"Hyung be careful."
"Can I come ? "
But he didn't answer them, suggesting a negative answer. He waved and started to walk away.

Jeonghan in the front seat was looking straight ahead with his arms crossed, we couldn't tell if he was angry or lost in thought. After a few seconds he suddenly turned to his dongsaengs and said, "Soonyoung take care of the group, we'll keep in touch, take care of Jun and Jisoo." and hurriedly got out of the car, not giving them time to react.

"Hyung, what the hell are you doing ? "Jihoon shouted at him but the angel was already running after his boyfriend.

"Hey , wait for me ! "
"Jeonghan, what are you doing here? Get back in the car! " he began to quicken his pace.
"No," he said insolently, following the leader's footsteps as he came up to his level. Seungcheol stopped dead in his tracks before standing in front of him.
"That wasn't a question."
"That's not an option either. I'm staying with you, we've been separated too many times in two days." recalled the younger man.
"They need you there." Seungcheol tried another argument to try to convince Jeonghan.
"I'm weak compared to them, believe me, they'll be able to handle it." Jeonghan stood his ground
Their eyes met for a moment to see who would give in. Of course Seungcheol did. He had no choice because Jeonghan was as stubborn as a mule.

"Okay, let's go anyway, you won't change your mind, I'll protect you."
"I don't need you to protect me and here" he hit the leader in the chest.
"Ouch ! But why?!"
"That's for talking bad to me in the car. Now move your , we need to hurry".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter