Chapter 17

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it me or they are completely stupid ? "Mingyu was surprised to see the two older ones leave to save the girls of Pristin V in their dorm.

"Never mind they made their choice we have to hurry. "Minghao, who was standing next to Jun to watch his condition, which was deteriorating minute by minute.

The manager started the car again, he seemed to know where he was going.
"Hyung, where are we going? The hospitals are closed," Vernon asked while watching all the blood that jun was losing.

"I have a doctor friend a few blocks away, I hope he's still at home."
The small group agreed. Jun was getting worse and worse and his life was surely in danger.

The problem was that some of the roads were closed and prevented the vehicle from getting closer to the doctor's apartment. And when the group fell right in front of a blocked road, panic started again.

", he lives in this street but a little further, we'll have to walk" said the manager, putting on the handbrake and turning back to the members behind.

"This road looks creepy" Seungkwan worried as he looked at it through the windshield.

"Let's go, we don't have time to think !" exclaimed Minghao who wasted no time in opening the door and stepping over Jun to help him go out of the car.
The others started following Minghao after taking their courage in both hands. Their anxiety was rising at the path ahead.

"Look around you, walk fast" explained the manager who was now leading the way.

Minghao and Soonyoung both supported Jun who had difficulty walking.
The street was silent, the shutters of the apartments were mostly closed.  Each apartment had a red cross tagged on the front door.

"What does that mean?" questioned Vernon as he stopped and observed the sign.

"Vernon don't stop, we have to keep moving. " advised him Seungkwan, who stuck to him.

Some fearful members were paralyzed when noises appeared from nowhere breaking the silence of the deserted street.

The door of the building where the doctor lived was half open and they entered the hall cautiously.
"He lives on the second floor," the manager told them, and they headed for the stairs. When they reached the desired floor, they walked down the long hallway. Each door was marked with a cross, either blue or black.
Vernon stopped again. He frowned, why did he feel like he had seen the image of that blue cross somewhere before.

"Vernon are you okay?" Joshua snapped him out of his thoughts, he was back on his feet despite the wound on his head.

"Huh?! "He turned his head towards the American, "Oh, yeah, yeah, I was just looking at the cross, it intrigues me."

"It's creepy yes" Joshua said while he was standing in front of the symbol as well "Come on" he asked the younger man when he saw that the group had stopped in front of a door.

The manager knocked first, Minghao crossed his fingers that someone would come and open that door, someone who could save his boyfriend. Jun's head was down, his feet gave out, but the others held him back.

(Chinese)
"Jun, please stay with us," Minghao begged him, beginning to lose his temper.

At that very moment the door opened, revealing a man in his fifties who looked exhausted, with dark circles under his eyes.

"Dongchul, what are you doing here ? With all these young men and what's going on outside ?" he asked, frowning.

"We need you," he stepped aside so the doctor could see Jun, who seemed surprised at the injury but didn't ask any more questions before letting them all in. Vernon noticed the black cross on the man's door. It sent shivers down his spine again.

"Lay him down on the sofa." the doctor said, pointing to the couch.
The doctor quickly went to get some things so he could quickly diagnose the wound.

"You should rest a little," Soonyoung said to the youngest chinese "He has been through a lot with his injury". 

"I want to stay with him." complained Minghao, who was sitting on the armrest.

"It's not going to be pretty, I will have to give him stitches without anesthesia." Minghao did not move, and neither did Wonwoo.

"I'm sorry, Hyung, but there's too much blood for me," Seungkwan said apologetically, before leaving the room, followed quickly by Mingyu and DK.

"Minghao come on let's take a shower you've got blood all over you as we carried him" Soonyoung advised him putting a hand on his shoulder.
He nodded his head negatively.

"No, I'm staying."

"You can't do anything but wait, he's in good hands" he tried to reassure as he glanced at the doctor who was removing the pieces of the bullet.

He finally reluctantly got up to follow the performance leader.

Mingyu reappeared in the room, taking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter