CHAPTER 6

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She sigh and crossed her arms.

"So, this is our small house, I hope you two okay with it," said Leanna and both Jae and Soobin just looked around the house.

"There are two rooms unoccupied, you guys can pick which one," she added as she walked into the kitchen while Seojun was tidying up his drawings.

 

"Anna," she hummed from the kitchen.

"Why we don't see any Seojun's father?" Jae asked making she stopped from rinse the plates. Seojun stop drawing and slowly looked at the two men. He didn't like when those two men asked his mother about that.

Asking about his father is a taboo matter.

Jae and Soobin realise the sudden changes of the atmosphere in the house as the temperature dropped dramtically.

"Ahjussi, it's not good to ask something that is not relate to you," Seojun said.

His voice changed.

More likely far from a kid who was only five years old.

 

"Seojun," Leanna slowly called her son.

"Momma?" his voice changed back to normal. She sigh and slowly smiled at him.

"How about you go change your clothes and you can continue your drawing?" Seojun nod and quickly took his small feet walked to his room.

She then looked at both vampire lords.

"Next time, don't bring up about the father. You stay here and just do your job. Just don't intrupt my personal matters," sha said while walking away then slowly stop.

 

"If you two really curious about the father, let me tell you. It's the best not to know, because he is already dead to me long time ago,"  with that she left both men to her son's room.

 

Jae and Soobin exchanged look.

 

Something is not right here.

Oh, they really need to find out about it.

 

 

She fixed his bag and his hat before letting him entered the daycare happily.

"Your Highness," the Principal of the Daycare, Mrs. Han slowly approached her. Leanna smiled and nod.

"How is he doing?" 

"He is doing prefectly fine even though there is some times he couldn't control his ability," Leanna sighs.

"His hunger? Seojun tends to ask for blood lately,"

"Don't worry, we already prepared it whenever he needs it. Afterall, we can't deny the his father's blood running in his vein, Your Highness,"

She sigh.

 

"I know,"

"Feel at ease, Your Highness. After all, he is the young master to the Vampire Clan," Mrs. Han said and Leanna nod.

 

"He is Sunghoon's son,"

 

Both Leanna and Mrs. Han turned to the side where the voice came from.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter