I'm fall for him ?

My Love for You

After one hour , they arrived at Jeju Island .

"Finally! We arrived !" Dongwoo shouted .

"Hyung,lets go to your hotel ." Sungjong said cutely .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After 20 minutes , they arrived at Kim's Hotel and Resort.

"Kim's Hotel and Resort ? Is this your hotel Sunggyu oppa ?" You asked .

"Yes .  My dad and Myungsoo's dad are partner ship . So , thats why this hotel's name Kim's Hotel and Resort ." Sunggyu smiled to you .

"Oh." You nodded . *So , Myungsoo is rich . Thats why he a bit arrogant and loves to bullying people.* You thought .

"Jiyeon-ah , this is your key . You'll be room with Myungrae ." Sunggyu said and passed the key to you .

"Myungsoo , you'll be room with Sungyeol . Dongwoo , Hoya and Sungjong . And me , of course with my lovely dongsaeng , Woohyun . Sunggyu said as he put his hans on Woohyun shoulders .

"Jiyeon-ah , kaja!" Myungrae pulled your hand .

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Your room and Myungsoo's room just next each other .

After you and Myungrae done with each other things , Myungrae asked you to go to Myungsoo's room .

You've just followed her .

Myungrae knocked on the door several times .

"Oh Myungrae-ah ." Myungsoo said .

You looked on the floor didnt dare to look at Myungsoo . You dont know why suddenly you fell shy . 

"Come in ." You didnt hear it .

*Aish this girl .* Myungsoo pulled your hand .

Your cheeks heated up as Myungsoo pulled your hands . Your hearts keep beating faster like crazy .

You looked at Myungsoo . *Do I falling in love with you Myungsoo? But I like Sungyeol oppa .* You thought.

Suddenly Myungsoo faced to you .

"Why you kept staring me like that ? Is that I'm so handsome to you ?" Myungsoo smirked .

"A-ani ." You stuttering as Myungsoo keep leaning towards you . You blinked .

*If you know that I'm already kissed you , you've must kill me right.* Myungsoo staring at your lips .

"Yah yah ! What are you doing Myungsoo?" Someone interrupt .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________