Sad Myungsoo

My Love for You

Short updated.

I'll be buzy and not update until 20th of August.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

School ends early than usual.

 

Today Myungrae did not go home with Jiyeon because she have a date with Baekhyun.

 

While Myungrae remembered what Jiyeon said to her just now, Myungsoo call her from behind.

 

“Hey dongsaeng. Whats wrong?” Myungsoo asked curiously.

 

*Should I tell oppa about that? What if oppa suddenly sad?* Myungrae look at her lovely oppa.

 

“Oppa, do you really likes Jiyeon?” Myungrae asked.

 

“Why do you asked?”

 

“I just want to know.” Myungrae answered.

 

“Yes, I like her. I love her. But, I don’t think Jiyeon will love me back.”

 

“If I tell you something, will you become sad?” Myungrae worried.

 

“How do I know if I don’t know what do you want to tell about.” Myungsoo laughed while ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair.

 

“Em, Jiyeon told me that yesterday when Baekhyun sent her home, Baekhyun kiss her. Eh? No, no I mean, Baekhyun pecked Jiyeon’s lips. She said that Baekhyun is her first kiss. But I know it is not. You’re her first kiss.” Myungrae mumbled the last sentence while looked down.

 

“…………” Myungsoo’s face looked blank.

 

“Baekhyun kissed Jiyeon?”

 

Myungsoo walked away with a sad expression on his face.

 

“Oppa~” Myungrae sighed.

 

"Aish Myungrae! You stupid girl. How could you tell oppa about that?!" Myungrae angry at herself.