O-oppa ?

My Love for You

It was break time. 

You went to canteen alone because Myungrae was busy doing her homework that she didn't do yesterday .

*Please please . Don't make me bumped to Myungsoo.* You prayed while walked with your eyes close .

Suddenly , you bumped to someone . You do not know who is it . 

*Oh my god , oh my god ! Its him ! I'm sure he must annoy me again .* You thought while your eyes still closed .

" Jiyeon ? Jiyeon , why are you closed your eyes while walking ?" he asked while his hand hold your shoulder .

"O-ohh . Sungyeol-shhi . I-- I'm so--sorry . " You stuttering . Then you sighed showed that you relieved he is not Myungsoo .

"Why are stuttering ? Are you okay ? " Sungyeol asked worriedly .

"No no ! I'm okay . Don't worry , Sungyeol-shhi ." You replied .

Sungyeol make a sad face . "Jiyeon . Why are you calling Sungyeol-shhi ? We knew each other for a quite long right . Call me oppa , Sungyeol oppa ."

"Haa ? Ehmmm . O-okay op-pa ." You blushed and you did not look at Sungyeol .

"Hahahaha . Why are you blushing ? Do you shy call me oppa ? Sungyeol laughed .

"Ani ! When did I'm blushing ?" You pretend that you didn't blushed just now .

"Okay . Erm , why are you alone ? Where's Myungrae ?" Sungyeol asked and continued walked to the canteen with you .

"Ohhh~ She must finished her homework before go to break because the teacher didn't let any student out of the class if didn't sending the book to her . And you Sungyeol oppa , why are you alone ?"  

"All the guys are same with Myungrae . Tsk , tsk , tsk ." Sungyeol oppa shook his head .

"Jinjja ? Haishh . They're to lazy to do their homework . Tsk , tsk , tsk." You shook your head do the samething that Sungyeol oppa do just now.

"So ....... Its only you and me . How about we eat to together at the canteen ? Sungyeol oppa suggest to you.

"O-okay , oppa! Kajja ! " You pulled Sungyeol oppa left hand without you realised because you're very hungry at that time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

You busy talking with Sungyeol until Infinite and Myungrae come to you .

"Hey Jiyeon my girlfriend !" Woohyun greeted you while his hand around your shoulder.

"O-ouh , Woohyun-shhi . How are you ? " You shocked with Woohyun action .

"Huhh ? Woohyun-shhi ? Am I that old to you ? I'm not your ahjusshi , Jiyeon-ah~ . Just call me Woohyun oppa , nae ?" Woohyun make a cute face to you . *He's cute .* You thought and smile but they didn't noticed it .

"Yup , Jiyeon-ah . Just call us oppa except Sungjong because he's younger than you ." Hoya said . 

Sungjong pouted .

*Ermm . I'm not used to call other guys oppa besides my brother . Its awkward to call them oppa .* You thought .

"Erm , actually I'm not used to call other guys oppa besides my brother . Thats why I'm called you like that . I'm sorry ." You lowered your head .

"Its okay ,Jiyeon-ah . But next time make sure you call us oppa , nae ? " Dongwoo said .

"Okay , o-oppa." You smiled sweetly . *Her smile make me melt .* Someone thought .

"How about me ?" Sungjong pouted again and make a sad face .

They just ignore Sungjong . Poor Sungjong .

*Will he call me oppa too ?* Myungsoo thought .

*Am I must call Myungsoo oppa too ?* You thought and you look at Myungsoo .

Suddenly Myungsoo also look at you . Your eyes meet Myungsoo eyes .

Both of you stare each other about 30 seconds . 

Suddenly someone intterupt you , "Jiyeon-ah~ What are you looking at ? " Myungrae follow your gaze .

"Jiyeon my bestfriend." Myungrae waved her hands in front of your face .

"Y-yes , Myungrae . Why ?" You quickly look at Myungrae while Myungsoo still look at you .

"What are you looking at ?" Myungrae asked for the second times .

"Er-er nothing !" You replied .

"She lied ! She was looked at me~~~." All of sudden you heard Myungsoo voiced out .

Myungrae look at you . Infinite also look at you with shocked expression on their face .

"N-n-no ! Don't trust him !" You replied stuttering .

"See . If she didn't lied , why must she stuttering right ?" Myungsoo smirked at you .

You saw he smirked at you . You can't hold it again . 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo ! Its not just me looked at you ! You also looked at me ! We both looked each other ! Just tell the truth !"

Myungrae and Infinite eyes are widened while looking at you . 

"No~! Its just you that looked at me~~~" Myungsoo answered sarcastically .

"Yah ! Can you stop annoyed me ?! Can you ?! " Jiyeon yelled .

"No~~~~ Its become my hobby now." Myungsoo replied calmly .

Myungrae and Infinite just look at both of you . Watching both of you fighting .

"Erghhhhhh ! Lets go Myungrae ! I cannot stand with your brother behavior anymore !" You pulled Myungrae's hands and walk out of the canteen leave Infinite especially Myungsoo .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry . I know my story is boring .  T_______T

But I'm very thankful all of my subscribers because all of you still subscribed my story  :D

Gomawo . Jeongmal gomawo . *Bow*