With Woohyun Oppa

My Love for You

At night , Jiyeon went to the beach alone to get fresh air .

While she walking at the beach , that person watching you from a distance .

"Why she looked so sad? Is it because of me again ?" that person asked himself .

"Jiyeon-ah !" Jiyeon looked back and see Woohyun oppa running towards her .

"Hyung?" Myungsoo shocked . "Why is he here? Aish !" Myungsoo frustrated .

"Woohyun oppa !" Jiyeon waved her hand and smile widely .

"What are you doing here oppa?" Jiyeon asked Woohyun .

"To accompany you of course . You look so lonely ." While put his left hand on Jiyeon shoulder .

"Oppa , why you always by my side when I need someone to comfort me?" Jiyeon layed his head on Woohyun's shoulder.

"Because I love you . I love you like my own sister . I really want a sister like you Jiyeon . Pretty ,cute , kind ." Woohyun explained while staring at the dark sea.

"Aish oppa . You're so greasy~" Jiyeon laughed .

"What? I'm telling the truth ." Woohyun pouted cutely .

"You're so cute oppa~" Jiyeon pinched Woohyun's cheek .

"Jiyeon look so happy with Woohyun. When she's with me , she always angry ." Myungsoo's face become sad."Jiyeon."

"Jiyeon-ah." Woohyun looked at Jiyeon .

"Aish this girl ." Jiyeon already asleep while Woohyun buzy explaining .

Woohyun carry Jiyeon bridal style to her room .

Suddenly someone's shout from a far .

"Hyung !" 

"Woohyun hyung !"

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun looked back with Jiyeon on his hands .

____________________________________________________________________________________

Cliifhanger !!

Kekekeke XD