Official.

My Love for You

 

Previous Chapter.

Jiyeon runs as fast as she can and suddenly she bumped into a guy.

 

“Mi-mianhaeyo.” Jiyeon didn’t look up to see the guy because she was crying.

 

Before Jiyeon walk away, that guy grabbed Jiyeon wrist and said, “Jiyeon-ah. Kwenchana? Why are you crying?”

 

‘I know this voice. I know him.’ Jiyeon thought. She look up and pulled herself into his embrace.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Myungsoo-yah. Can we stay like this for a while? Just for 60 seconds.”

 

Myungsoo just pulled Jiyeon closer and her hair.

 

“What’s wrong baby? Why are you crying? Mind to tell me?” Myungsoo asked. This is his first time seeing Jiyeon crying.

 

“Baekhyun.” Jiyeon said.

 

“What’s wrong with Baekhyun? What did he do to you?” Myungsoo continue to hugged her.

 

“Baekhyun oppa kissed a girl while I’m on my way to meet you.”

 

“What? Seriously? Then, what did you do?”

 

“I yelled at him. I said we’re over. And we’re broke up already.”

 

“Good.” Myungsoo mumbled.

 

“What?! Good? Y-you like it when I’m broke up with Baekhyun oppa?” Jiyeon shocked and she quickly lift her chin up to meet Myungsoo eyes.

 

Myungsoo cupped Jiyeon face and closer his face towards her and say, “You don’t need him. I’m here for you. And I love you.” Myungsoo peck Jiyeon lips.

 

Jiyeon blinked her eyes many times. ‘So, what I heard last night is true.’

 

“Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I didn’t hurt you like Baekhyun do to you.”

 

Jiyeon didn’t replied Myungsoo with words instead she just kissed Myungsoo on the lips.

 

Myungsoo shocked for a while, then he mumbled on the kiss, “I take that as yes.” And enjoyed the kiss.

 

After a few minutes, Jiyeon pulled from the kiss and rested their forehead towards each other. “I think, I love you. I just don’t realised it before.” She smiled and Myungsoo peck her lips.

_______________________________________________________________________________________