Unlucky Day -Part 1-

My Love for You

Today is the starting of the school holidays . Myungrae and you was planned that we want to go to a vacation at Jeju Island . Only two of us .

While you were sleeping , all of sudden your phone ringing, 'Cry cry can't you see the music~~~'

"Yeoboseyo." You answered sleepily .

"Jiyeon-ah! Are you still sleeping ? Lets go shopping now for our vacation tomorrow ." Myungrae said .

"Shopping ? When?" You yawned .

"Right now ! Ppalli !" Myungrae yelled at the phone .

"Bwoh ?! Right now ?! I've just woke up from sleep you know !" You shocked .

" So , what are you waiting for ? Go prepare yourself now ! I'll be there in 10 minutes . Arasso? Ppalli ppalli !"

"Alright alright ! Annyeong !" There for , you jumped from bed and rush to the bathroom .

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungrae already waiting outside your house .

'Ding dong , ding dong' , Myungrae rang the bell.

"Jiyeon-ah ! Ppalli ! I'm cold here , let me inside first !" Myungrae shouted .

"Wait ! I'm almost ready." You replied . With that you quickly run downstairs and open the door .

"Yah ! I will die of freezing you know ." Myungrae said .

"Mianhae , Myung-ah ." You maked a cute face .

Myungrae just rolled her eyes . " Ppalli ppalli . I'm excited to go to shopping now." Myungrae said it with excitement .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Myungrae already arrived at the shopping mall .

"Wahhhh ! This mall is sooooo big !" You said .

Myungrae lips formed into a smile while watching at her bestfriend .

You and Myungrae entered the shopping mall with excitement .

"Jiyeon-ah , lets go there ." Myungrae pulled your hand.

"No no . Lets go there first . I want to look for a shoes." You objected .

"No ! Lets go there first ! I want to look for my clothes." Myungrae said and make a cute face infront of you.

"Aishh . Fine ! Lets go~" You finally give up as you see Myungrae cute face . She's to cute.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeon-ah , this dress suit for you." Myungrae showed you a blue dress .

"No~ Its to exposed for me . I dont like it , Myung." Myungrae pouted . 

"Oh yeah . I forgot . Mianhae." Myungrae smiled .

While you searching for your clothes , suddenly you bumped into a person .

"Mianhae . Jeongmal mianhae. I didnt noticed you." You bowed to that person and didnt looked at him.

"Mianhae ?! Aishh !  You looked at this !" He pointed you to his shirt .

You still didnt look at him .

*That voice . I know that voice.* You quickly raised your head to look at him .

"You !" You and him said at the same time .

"What are you doing here?" He asked you .

"Yah ! I'm supposed to ask you that question . THIS SHOP ONLY SALE WOMEN CLOTHES ." You emphasized that to him .

"I'm searching for my sister duhh ." He pushed your head with his index finger .

"Yah ! How dare you do like that to me ." You placed your hand at your hip while make a mad face .

"Like I scare of you" He stick out his tongue to you.

"So , Where's Myungrae?" Myungsoo asked you again .

"Ehm ,  maybe she's there ." You pointed at the fitting room.

"Oh , thanks baby." Myungsoo smirked and walk passed you.

"Baby ?! Since when I'm your baby huhh? Crazy !" You yelled at him.

*I love to annoy her . She's cute when she mad. Aishh . What I'm talking about . She's just an ordinary girl . Not cute and pretty at all.* Myungsoo thought.

*Aishh . Why he is here? I'm sure he totally will annoy me again and again. But ,why I'm feel happy when he's around me. * Suddenly you realised . *Aishh . Babo , Jiyeon ! Dont fall for him because he's handsome and perfect face .* You thought while you watch Myungsoo passed you . *What an unlucky day.* You sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not update for a long time .

I know this chapter kinda boring .

I'm sorry . Jeongmal mianhae .

Dont mad at me okay ? *Make cute face.

Sorry for my wrong grammar . I'm not good in English .

_______________________________________________________________

L : MyungYeon shippers , dont mad at author-nim , eo ? She's quite busy right now .

Nana : I deserved it , L oppa . *sigh

L : Aishh . MyungYeon shippers , please forgive my Nana . Please please . * Make a cute face .

Nana : Aishh oppa . Of course your fans will forgive me if you make that face .