Myungsoo likes her

My Love for You

"Hyung , can I send Jiyeon to her room ? My room and her room only next to each other ." Myungsoo asked .

"Oh sure ." Woohyun replied immediately .

"Gomawo hyung." Myungsoo thanked Woohyun then leaving Woohyun behind .

"I'm very sure you like her Myungsoo." Woohyun said while watching Myungsoo leaving .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

While Myungsoo carried Jiyeon , Myungsoo glance to see Jiyeon's sleeping face .

"Why I didn't realise my feelings towards you before? Why now? I'm too late right? I can see that Woohyun hyung loves you so much ." Myungsoo said .

"Aish , I don't know that you're so heavy like this . You looked skinny but heavy ." Myungsoo complained .

They already arrived in front of Jiyeon's room .

Myungsoo rang the bell and a few of seconds someone open the door with a shock face .

"M-M-Myungsoo."

"You ! Why are you in MY dongsaeng's room !" Myungsoo yelled but not to loud .

"I-i-i . You Myungsoo ! Why Jiyeon on your hands ?" Sungyeol lift his eyesbrow upside down and smirked .

"Bwoh ? Jiyeon ? Where?" Myungrae quickly runs towards Sungyeol .

"She's with Woohyun hyung just now . But she asleep . W--Woohyun hyung asked me if I can bring Jiyeon to her room because he has something important to do ." Myungsoo explained .

"You don't need to explained that long Myungsoo. " Sungyeol smirked .

"Ppali . Let Jiyeon sleep at her bed. She's tired ." Myungrae said .

______________________________________________________________________________________

I dont have any idea anymore .

3 updates already .

Please give me some idea :)