Chapter 2

My Love for You

Now I know, I don't know how to use POV -.- Shame on me ,  Kekekeke XD

So now , I do not use POV anymore :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day , as usual , you go to school with Myungrae . But , there's one reason make you annoyed . Today , Myungsoo also go together with you . Its very annoying you because Myungsoo always want to make you angry when he meets you . I think its become his hobby now -.-

"Yah Myungsoo ! Why are you here with us today ? Why don't you go to school together with your friends ?" You ask Myungsoo .

"Yah ! Yah ! Don't call me Myungsoo or I'll kill you . And for your information , its not your business either I go to school with my sister or my friends , shorty." Myungsoo replied .

You shocked when Myungsoo called you shorty . Your face turned red and Myungsoo noticed it .

"Hahahahaha . You mad right ? Your face turned red when you mad , shorty~~~ . " Myungsoo annoyed you more and more .

You tighten your fist and ready to punch Myungsoo right on his 'handsome' face . *Euwwwww . My harabeoji is moooooreeeee handsome than him.* You thought .

Myungrae already noticed you're ready to fight with Myungsoo , she quickly interrupt , "Oppa~ Stop it ! Now I know why you want to go with me today . Its just to annoyed Jiyeon right ? If you continue to do it , I'm not talking to you after this . I'm serious ! " Myungrae yelled at Myungsoo and continue walked to school leave you and Myungsoo together at the back . 

You and Myungsoo shocked when Myungrae suddenly yelled at her own brother .  Both of you looked at each other . 

"Its your fault ! You make me annoyed first ! You shouted at Myungsoo .

"No ! Its your fault , shorty !" Myungsoo shouted back at you .

"See! You called me shorty . You're the one that start first ." You replied .

"No ! Its your fault !" Myungsoo shouted loudly make you covered your ears .

"Yah you two ! Just stop it ! We will late if you continue like this ! " Myungrae shouted loudly .

__________________________________________________________________________________

You , Myungrae and Myungsoo arrived at Woollim High School just on time . You and Myungrae walk quickly to your locker to get your books for the first class . Myungsoo already leaved both of you when he met his gang , INFINITE in front of school .

While you on the way to go to your class , you ask Myungrae about Myungsoo .

"Myungrae-ah , why Myungsoo went together with us to school this morning ? I'm weird . This is the first time he did it . Usually he must went together with his gang ." You asked weirdly .

Myungrae replied , "I don't know . I'm weird too . This morning oppa went to my room and asked either he can go to school with me or not . I just said no because I know he definitely will annoyed you . But he kept begging at me and make his hot and handsome face in front of me . You know that I can't resist my handsome oppa ." Myungrae laugh quietly because she do not like to get attention from people .

"Jiyeon-ah~ Mianhae~" Myungrae suddenly apologised at you .

"Wae do you apologised at me ?" You curious because Myungrae apologised all of sudden .

"Mianhae because I let my oppa follow us today. I know he will annoyed you again ." Myungrae make a guilty face .

"Its okay my bestfriend . I don't mind at all . Just make sure after this you didn't fall for your brother again ." You laughed sarcastically . 

___________________________________________________________________________

At Myungsoo side .

"Yah L ! Why are you suddenly going to school together with your sister and Jiyeon ?" Sunggyu hyung asked .

"Nothing , I just want to protect my lovely sister from any harm ." Myungsoo replied with cool expression .

"Are you sure ? I think you just want to meet Jiyeon right ? Her bestfriend ? I know , she's beautiful . I'm also can't denied the fact . You love to annoy her , L . I know it ." Woohyun hyung tease L.

"A-Ani ! Woohyun hyung , don't talk nonsense , okay ? She's maybe beautiful in your eyes , but not me okay . " Myungsoo replied and he suddenly thinks about you . *She's beautiful? I don't think so.* Myungsoo thought.

"Whatever !" Infinite said at the same time except L .

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and ignore them .