Unlucky Day -Part 2-

My Love for You

"Myungrae-ah !" Myungsoo called his sister .

"Oh , oppa . What are you doing here?" Myungrae asked .

"Omma ask me to accompany you . Aish ."Myungsoo replied with frustrated .

"No need oppa . I'm not alone . I'm with Jiyeon ." Myungrae searching for you .

"Ehmm , there she is ."Myungrae pointed at you.

"I know . I just bumped into her awhile ago ." Myungsoo said .

"So , now you know that I'm with Jiyeon . You can go home and tell omma. No need to accompany me , oppa." Myungrae said .

Myungsoo thinks either he wants to accompany Myungrae or just go home and rest .

Suddenly , he saw Jiyeon talking to Myungrae .

*I think I just accompany her today . I think it nice if I can annoy Jiyeon again and admire her mad face .*

"Baby~" Myungsoo waved at you .

"Huhh?" You and Myungrae shocked .

You just ignored him because you know that Myungsoo absolutely didnt called you with that 'Baby~'.

"Hey baby. Where are you going?" Myungsoo pulled your hand you accidentally hug him and he hug you back.

*Baby? Why did my brother call Jiyeon a baby?* Myungrae thought while watching at both of you .

*OMG! Why did this happen to me? Why did my heart beating faster than usual?" You quickly release from the hug and your face was red as tomato.

"Y-yah! What was that for?" You yelled at Myungsoo .

"Baby , dont get mad. I know you like it ." Myungsoo smirked and see your face was turn to brighter red.

You cant stand it anymore with Myungsoo tease .

You walk to him and you punch him right on his 'perfect' face . *Oh now , not 'perfect face anymore* You smirked and satisfied with your action . You walked away leaved Myungsoo and Myungrae with shocked expression on their face .

Myungsoo and Myungrae just stand there and not move at all .

"Myungsoo oppa , are you okay? Your lips bleeding." Myungrae asked .

"Tsk . She's to brave . Just watch it Jiyeon." Myungsoo said .

"Oppa~ You deserved it . You always make Jiyeon annoyed with your behaviour . Now , serve you right ." Myungrae laugh .

"Hey , how dare you Myung. I'm your brother you know . You must back up me , not her." Myungsoo pouted .

"Aigoo oppa . You're so cute." Myungrae pinched Myungsoo cheek .

"Aowww! Its hurt Myung-ah~! Myungsoo said with a sad face.

"Oppss mianhae Myung-oppa. Hehe." Myungrae smiled .

"Okay oppa . I want to search my bestfriend . She's gone now. And you oppa , just go home okay . Annyeong~" Myungrae waved at Myungsoo .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aish that babo . Now I'm in trouble because I've just punch his face ." You sighed.

"Jiyeon-ah!" Myungrae called you.

"Myung-ah . Myungsoo was totally mad at me right?"  You asked.

"Yep . You must be ready Yeon-ah." Myungrae laughed.

"Aish ." You frusted .

"Jiyeon-ah , I think my brother fall for you now. I know that he loves to annoy someone that he loves or likes . And just now , he called you baby Yeon-ah." Myungrae explained.

"Ehm , I dont know . But I'm not that pretty for him to fall in love with . I'm sure he loves pretty girls and there are many out there. And that 'baby' , he just teased me." You said.

"I'm sure Jiyeon-ah . Just wait."Myungrae wink at you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this chapter okay ?

Please comment okay . :)