Break up.

My Love for You

“Bwoh?!” Jiyeon yelled because of Myungsoo’s confession.

 

“Y-you love me?” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo to confirm what she heard is true or just delusional.

 

“Meet me at playground near your house tomorrow morning. I hang up now.” Myungsoo said.

 

“Yah! Answer my question first!”

 

“Meet me tomorrow shorty. Annyeong~” Myungsoo hang up the phone call.

 

“Yah~!” Jiyeon frustrated and ruffled her own hair, “Aishh! This monster, he’ll never change.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

On the next day.

 

Myungsoo thought in his mind while walking to the playground, “I must do my second confession today. In front of her, not by the phone. Its not gentleman. And its ruined my reputation and pride.” He smile widely.

 

“Is it true what I heard what Myungsoo said last night? He loves me?” Jiyeon keep talking to herself. Suddenly she frozen and her eyes can’t believe what she saw in front of her.

 

“Baek-baekhyun oppa.” Jiyeon mumbled. Her eyes start to teary. She saw her own boyfriend was kissing with other girl. She know that she has no right to angry at Baekhyun because she also cheated on him by loving another boy. But, at least she did not kiss other boy while they’re still a couple.

 

“We’re over Baekhyun!” Jiyeon yelled.

 

Baekhyun pulled from the kiss and shocked to see Jiyeon. “Jiyeon-ah, wait!” Baekhyun tried to catch up her but he lost her.

 

Jiyeon runs as fast as she can and suddenly she bumped into a guy.

 

“Mi-mianhaeyo.” Jiyeon didn’t look up to see the guy because she was crying.

 

Before Jiyeon walk away, that guy grabbed Jiyeon wrist and said, “Jiyeon-ah. Kwenchana? Why are you crying?”

 

‘I know this voice. I know him.’ Jiyeon thought. She look up and pulled herself into his embrace.

__________________________________________________________________________________