New character will appear soon~

My Love for You

SHORT UPDATE~!

 

Myungsoo is daydreaming about Jiyeon at the beach alone .

'Jiyeon-ah~ Why this feeling always in me when you're around me?' Myungsoo mumbled while put his hand at his chest.

"Oppa !"

"Myungsoo oppa !" Myungrae wave his hand infront of Myungsoo's face.

"Oh , Myungrae . What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked while looking at his dongsaeng .

Myungrae didn't answer Myungsoo's question instead ask Myungsoo , "Oppa , what's wrong with you? You looked lost."

"Me? I'm okay . There's nothing wrong with me." Myungsoo replied .

"You lied oppa. I knew you . You have problem , right? Just share with me. If I can help you with your problem , I'll help you oppa." Myungrae convinced his brother.

'Should I tell Myungrae about Jiyeon? Maybe I should .' Myungsoo thought himself .

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jiyeon! Wake up ! Its already 12 noon !" Myungrae yelled .

"Bwoh?! Aish , why didn't you woke me up early? I'm late you know !" Jiyeon run to bathroom .

Myungrae shocked , 'Late? Where did she want to go?'

After 15minutes , Jiyeon out from the bathroom with her wet hair .

Myungrae looked at Jiyeon , "Jiyeon-ah , where do you want to go?"

"I want to meet my childhood friend here before we go back to Seoul tomorrow." Jiyeon answered .

"Who? Do I know him?" Myungrae asked with curiosity.

"Yup , I've always told about him to you . His name is Baekhyun . Remember ?" Jiyeon said .

"Oh , the one that likes you a lot since your childhood right?" Myungrae remembered that Jiyeon always told her about her childhood.

"Bingo ! " Jiyeon smiled .

"Can I go with you? I want meet him too."

Jiyeon think for awhile . "Hmmmm , yes you can! The more the merrier!"

'I should tell Myungsoo oppa about this.' Myungrae thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short update .

I added Baekhyun in this story since his my new bias in Exo also for Myungsoo's rival :D

I hope you don't mind about it :)