Confession

My Love for You

While Jiyeon studied alone in her room, all of sudden, someone come to her mind.

 

‘Myungsoo.’  Jiyeon mumbled.

 

“Why I’m thinking about him?” Jiyeon talk to herself.

 

Jiyeon quickly reach her phone on the table and search Myungsoo’s name and dial it.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

 

“Yeo-yeoboseyo.  Myungsoo-yah.” Jiyeon suddenly stuttered.

 

“Wae?  Why did you call me?” Myungsoo weird.

 

“Can’t I call you?  If that so, I hang up.” Jiyeon pretend to hang up.

 

“Wait, wait.  Its not like that.  I’m just weird.”

 

Jiyeon called Myungsoo with a sad voice, “Myungsoo-ah.”

 

“Wae Jiyeon-ah?  What’s wrong?  Why do you sound so sad? Is Baekhyun leave you?” Myungsoo asked a lot of questions because worried of her. He really cares about Jiyeon because he loves her.

 

“A-ani.  Its not like that.  I’m just missing you.” Jiyeon mumbled the last words but Myungsoo still hear it.

 

“You miss me? Seriously?” Myungsoo shocked. Jiyeon never said things like that towards him before.

 

“I miss whenever you annoyed me. I miss we fought together. I miss to see you. I miss everything about you. Especially your eyes when you glared at me.” Jiyeon laughed at the end.

 

“I can’t believe I said those thing to you. It look likes that I’m in love with you.” Jiyeon smiled eventhough Myungsoo didn’t see it.

 

Myungsoo also smile widely when he heard those words from Jiyeon. He can’t believe that Jiyeon missed him. Also he can’t believe that she said that she think she’s in love with him.

 

“Are you crazy Jiyeon? If you fall in love with me, how about Baekhyun?” Myungsoo suddenly get excited.

 

“I don’t know. Whenever I’m with him, I didn’t feel anything special. Not the same feeling when I’m with you. My heart always beating faster when you’re around me. But I didn’t feel that with Baekhyun.” Jiyeon explained to Myungsoo.

 

“Oh my god~!” Jiyeon shout.

 

“Wae wae? Whats wrong Jiyeon-ah?”

 

“Why I tell you about this? Oh my god! Oh my god! Stupid me!” Jiyeon realised that she just confessed to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo grin like an idiot and said, “No! You’re not stupid baby~ Now, I know your true feelings towards me. And I love you, Jiyeon.” Myungsoo confessing to Jiyeon and his heartbeat become fast than usual.

 

“Bwoh?!” Jiyeon yelled.

______________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger there~ Hehe :D

And I think this story will end soon :)