I'm Sorry

My Love for You

I'm really really sorry for not update about 2 months already .

Jeongmal mianhae . *Bowed 90 degree.

So here's the short update .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

They already finished their lunch . They went to their rooms for rest .

Myungsoo realised that you was silent when their lunch .

 

'Is she really mad at me?' Myungsoo thought deeply .

 

"Hyung~" Sunjong called Myungsoo but didnt hear it .

 

"Hyung~!" Sungjong called loudly at Myungsoo ear .

 

"N-neh?"Myungsoo blinked innocently at Sungjong .

 

"Aish hyung . I called about 10 times already you know. What are you thinking about?" Sungjong frustrated .You looked at Myungsoo .

 

"Ani ." Myungsoo looked at you . You quickly look at somewhere else .

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Myungrae w-" Myungsoo cut you when he suddenly pulled your hands and went to somewhere private .

 

"Yah Myungsoo ! Where are you want to take me ?" Jiyeon tried to release her hand from Myungsoo's grip.

 

"Jiyeon-ah , I want talk to you ." Myungsoo said while looking at you .

 

"Ehm , what is it ? I'm tired right now. I want to go back to my room .Can you be quick?" You replied with annoyed .

 

"Do you mad at me at those of words I've just said at my room before ?" Myungsoo asked .

 

"Dae ? Ani . And eventhough I'm mad at you , why do you even care ? Its your hobby right to make me mad ." You replied .

 

Myungsoo silent while looking at Jiyeon .

 

"So , thats all you want to talk about ? I'm going." When about you want to leave , Myungsoo grabbed your wrist .

 

"I'm sorry ." Myungsoo suddenly apologised .

 

"N-neh ?" You shocked because Myungsoo never apologise to you .

 

"I'm sorry , Jiyeon ." Myungsoo repeated while holding your hands .

 

"Why so suddenly ? This is your first time apologised to me . Weird . And why you holding my hands ?" You said and stared at Myungsoo face .

 

Myungsoo quickly release your hand from his grip.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the broken english .

I'm not good at english at all .