Jealousy and Revenge -Part 1-

My Love for You

SHORT UPDATE !

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is the day for you and Myungrae to go a vacation at Jeju Island .

You already packed your things and now you want to breakfast .

"Jiyeon ! Breakfast first before you go." Your mother shouted from kitchen .

"Neh omma ! " You replied .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You already finished your breakfast . Now you're waiting for Myungrae while you're watching television .

Suddenly , your door bell ringing . 'Ding dong , ding dong~'

You quickly open the door and you shock .

Its not only Myungrae but Infinite also infront of your house .

You pulled Myungrae hand , "Myung , I thought its just two of us." You whispered to her .

"I know right . Its Myungsoo oppa planned . He know that we want to go to Jeju Island and he wants to join us . I thought just him only , so I agreed with him. But this morning I saw Infinite already waited for joined us too ." Myungrae replied .

"What are you waiting for Myungrae , Jiyeon? Lets go! I'm so excited right now." Sunggyu oppa said .

"Yeobo , kajja !" Woohyun oppa pulled your hand and let you enter in his car .

"Yah ! How about me ?" Myungrae asked Woohyun oppa .

"You can choose between Myungsoo's car or my car. Better you go with Myungsoo's because I wanna be alone with my yeobo." Woohyun oppa wink at you .

*Yeobo? She's my baby okay , hyung . She's mine. Aish Myungsoo. What are you talking about? She's not mine . She's not your typed. But why I'm feel jealous when Woohyun hyung called her yeobo . Aish Myungsoo . Micheoso?!* Myungsoo shooked his head .

"Aish Woohyun oppa ! But I want with Jiyeon . Pwease oppa , pwease ." Myungrae begged at Woohyun oppa and make a cute face .

"You know that I cannot resist your cuteness right ? Fine . You can go with me. Only you and Jiyeon." Woohyun oppa said .

"I want to go with you also hyung . I want go together with my lovely dongsaeng ." Myungsoo interrupted.

*Just wait Jiyeon . I'll revenge for what you did to me yesterday.* Myungsoo smiled evilly and you noticed it.

*Okay . Now I'm really scared of Myungsoo . What was that smiled for? Will he get his revenge?* Your face turns to worried but no one noticed it.

"Aish , you also? Fine fine . But how about your car ? Who's gonna drive it? Woohyun asked .

"Sunggyu hyung can drive it . Right hyung?" Myungsoo puts his hand on Sunggyu shoulder .

"Okay! So , lets go now ! Dont waste our time into this meeting. We do not want to miss the plane ." Sunggyu hyung said .

"Jiyeon-ah! Take care of yourself ! Dont to close with Woohyun and Myungsoo hyung . They're dangerous ! They will do what their want . Sara---" Sungjong covered Sungyeol's mouth .

"Aish hyung . Just shut your mouth can you. Lets go." Sungjong's left hand pulled Sungyeol's hand and the other hand are waved to you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________