Chapter 1

My Love for You

 

Jiyeon POV

 “AHH ! I’ve been late to go to school !

Its already 7.45 in the morning . Woollim High School starts at 8 . You hurried to the bathroom and do her daily routine before go to school .

After you finished your routine , you immediately running downstairs to eat your breakfast that your mom prepared for you every morning . You eat quickly without stopping and your mouth full with food.

“Jiyeon! Eat properly ! You will choke if you eat like that!” Your mom yelling at you  while you ignore the advise that your mom told you.

“Omma, I’ll go to school now neh ? Annyeong~!”  You told your mom while wearing your shoes .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Usually ,you went to school with Myungrae , your bestfriend but today you went alone and you feels very lonely because if Myungrae was there , you will gossiping like there’s no tomorrow .

*If Myungrae is here , I’m not feel lonely like this. I miss you , Myungrae-ah ! * You thought and a smile shows on your face . Suddenly you laughed loudly . “Only this day I’ve not go to school with her but I feels like it’s a hundred year .” Everybody at the street look at you strangely.

When you arrived at schools gates , someone approach you from behind and covered your eyes with her hands .

“ I know who you are . Its Myungrae , my bestfriend forever! “  You laugh at Myungrae .

“Yah! How do you know its me?” Myungrae pouted .

You pinched her chubby cheeks . “Of course I know . You’re my bestfriend from we were 5 years old and now we already 17 years old .” You smiled .

You looks at your watch its already 7.55 am . “Kajja! We will late for our first class .” You tell Myungrae .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While you and Myungrae walks at the corridor together  , someone accidentally hit your shoulder and cause your books fall to the floor .

“Yah! Don’t you have eyes?! Why you must ---” He shouted at you but he quickyly stop when he saw its you . He smirked .

“You do it purposely right, Jiyeon? To get my attention towards you , right ?” He smirked again.

“Oppa~ Stop it okay . Don’t make Jiyeon angry anymore.” Myungrae said to her lovely brother , Myungsoo , Kim Myungsoo aka L .

“Yeahh , that’s right L . Just forget about it . She unpurposely hit your shoulder . Kajja ! We will late for our class .” Sungyeol said to L and pulled him to go to their class.

When Myungsoo leave her sister and Jiyeon , suddenly Jiyeon shout angrily “Yah Kim Myungsoo ! Just wait ! I’ll fight with you someday.  Eventhough you’re boy , I’m not afraid of you!” 

“Okay! I’ll wait for the day !” Myungsoo replied to Jiyeon with smile on his face .

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Once again , I remind all my subscribers , I'm not good in English . Its not my first language .

I'm sorry if its a lot of English grammar error .

*Bow*

 

AND , THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY FIRST 11 SUBSCRIBERS !

THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER BUT I ALREADY GOT 11 SUBSCRIBERS .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ONCE AGAIN :)